Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
We have a king size bed and the heated underblanket is for king size and super king so it is a bit big when you put it on. Like a fitted sheet, I have to tuck it in on the sides. However, having the control socket under the pillow is very good and the controls are easy to use.
Delighted with the feel & size of the electric blanket & over the moon with the separate foot & body control. If I had to make a suggestion it would be to be able to see if the bed was on with a little light on the switch. The only complaint (and not to just your company) would be that when the bed is switched on, one would stand by the side of the bed & pick up the switch, which one then has to turn around in order to see it to programme it. It is most annoying. If I was already in bed it would be the correct way round. Such a shame that a little more thought hasn't been put into how one would use it. Thank you, Jayne
Works well but sheets slip on it.
Love the timer
It is fine although does move about more than the last electric blanket we had. However, not keen on these requests for reviews as if there is a problem a company will hear about it and if not they will not hear anything and can assume all is ok.
Heats up very quickly. Just nice not having to keep adjusting into the required place.
likes-plug at top of blanket so no lying on it. dislikes-top heat no way comparable to our last blanket., takes too long to warm up, one side cooler than than the other.
Lovely blanket, enjoying it so much. Completely thrown by my credit card company charging me for a payment to a Garden supplies company. I ended up on the phone to them before it was explained they are the same. Phew ! I thought I was a victim to a scam. Not nice. Thanks for scaring me.
Never been so disappointed in service like the one I got. Order my electric blanket which was supposed to be £52 but ended up paying £83. As if that was not enough , I never received nor refunded my money back and the customer service never got back me after I sent them an email.
Falsely advertised it’s price. Saying it was free delivery then charged 18.99 without my permission to my card. Don’t buy from them.
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.70 based on 70 reviews