Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
I can highly recommend Sweet Dreams. The electric throw is luxurious and their customer service is second to none.
Good size, no cold patches, easy to use
We have a king size bed and the heated underblanket is for king size and super king so it is a bit big when you put it on. Like a fitted sheet, I have to tuck it in on the sides. However, having the control socket under the pillow is very good and the controls are easy to use.
Never been so disappointed in service like the one I got. Order my electric blanket which was supposed to be £52 but ended up paying £83. As if that was not enough , I never received nor refunded my money back and the customer service never got back me after I sent them an email.
Sweet Dreams make quality products. I already have a heated pillow and recently purchased one of their amazing Electric Blankets. Prices are reasonable, ordering very straight-forward with very fast delivery.
All good ! This is my second purchase for my mother who wouldn’t be without it.
I can’t believe I missed out on the comforts of an electric blanket for the first 47 years of my life. Just the thing I needed.
Great product. —— Well pleased
Bought for a second double bed in spare bedroom, have used same product for just less than a year and found to be one of, if not, the bast electric blankets on the market.
The blanket is fine. Fits the bed etc. I would recommend.
likes-plug at top of blanket so no lying on it. dislikes-top heat no way comparable to our last blanket., takes too long to warm up, one side cooler than than the other.
Delighted with the feel & size of the electric blanket & over the moon with the separate foot & body control. If I had to make a suggestion it would be to be able to see if the bed was on with a little light on the switch. The only complaint (and not to just your company) would be that when the bed is switched on, one would stand by the side of the bed & pick up the switch, which one then has to turn around in order to see it to programme it. It is most annoying. If I was already in bed it would be the correct way round. Such a shame that a little more thought hasn't been put into how one would use it. Thank you, Jayne
Very quick delivery. Arrived quicker than expected.
Absolutely Love It. No More Cold Bed, No More Curling Into A Ball As You Slowly Warm Your Icy Sheets. !Pure Heaven, Love It!
Excellent service and very quick delivery thank you.
This is exactly what I wanted. Great quality A*
Good product and promptly delivered. Only issue I have is that the main holding company sells this product £5 or so cheaper?
Falsely advertised it’s price. Saying it was free delivery then charged 18.99 without my permission to my card. Don’t buy from them.
Great company with a simple, quick and safe ordering process.
Lovely blanket, enjoying it so much. Completely thrown by my credit card company charging me for a payment to a Garden supplies company. I ended up on the phone to them before it was explained they are the same. Phew ! I thought I was a victim to a scam. Not nice. Thanks for scaring me.
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.69 based on 67 reviews