SweatBlock Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SweatBlock
"Followed directions, recommendations and read over everything twice. Product does not work. Waste of money, which I want back."
"Website was easy to navigate, options and checkout were as simple as can be."
"Shipping changes price after i fonalized order (from 4 to 7)"
"This Product works every time. This Is No Joke This Stuff Works"
"Very easy to navigate around to look at products, read reviews, and to leave an order. Just waiting on product and ready to test it! Thanks!"
"Good product."
"Shopping experience was great. Ordering was easy. Looking forward to receiving and trying my sample."
"The site was very easy to navigate. I only gave it 4 stars because the promotion code for new customers was invalid or expired."
"Website worked as expected. No issues. Ordering process was smooth."
"It was easy to purchase I had no problem I read the reviews looking forward to trying the product."
"Omg sweatBlock is better than Carpe bc is not too sticky, doesn't leave your feet or hands too dry after applying it. I have used Carpe for 4 months it works but leaves your hands & feet too dry as if u never used lotion , gives the ugly apperance and leaves my nails white idky? And hands too. With sweatblock none of that happens and works way way better bc doesn't leave socks white !"
"The website is easy to navigate. Promotions are good and help save money. My daughter is happy with the product."
"Your site was informative, simple & easy to navigate."
"BEEN USING FOR YEARS AND I LOVE IT!! WORKS GREAT"
"All good"
"love the product its self but you can either buy from the website or you can buy from amazon but either one you are spending the about same price on website you pay for the product its self and then you pay shipping in my case shippings 4 dollars on the website product was 23 i belive tqhen on amazon you pay for the product and shipping is free either way same product love it choosing between two sites stinks"
"Very easy to navigate site. Had no problems. Look forward to receiving my product"
"This is feedback of sales experience from the website, its quite easy."
"A great product"
"I haven’t received my product yet but the website was easily navigated and ordering was simple"
SweatBlock is rated 4.60 based on 236 reviews