SweatBlock Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend SweatBlock
"Seems to be working."
"Great product very affective"
"Great product!"
"I had a great experience with SweatBlock they deliever fast and have a great product that works!"
"Have not received parcel yet, but the process So far has been easy and I have been informed About my orders progress"
"THE BEST I'VE EVER USED FOR SWEAT!! LOVE IT.."
"I've been using SweatBlock for several years. It's the only anti-persperant that actually works. Yes, it's pricey but worth it when I consider the cost of clothing that I have saved by not having pit stains. Thanks for a great product."
"Everything was great the only criticism i have is that there are no promotions on Canadian shipping and it could be more clear what products are effective on hyperhidrosis"
"SweatBlock has been the only product that I have ever tried and had a positive experience with. After using it for years, it has drastically helped my sweating situation. Definitely recommend."
"Really works!"
"Fast checkout"
"One of a kind product. Nothing else is even close to working this good to prevent sweat and odor. I have used it for at least two years now and I plan to use it the rest of my life. It’s the best."
"The website was easy to navigate and purchase was simple to make."
"I just tried first time and it’s very good, I ordered two more boxes, thank you!"
"I have been using SweatBlock for over 10 years and I have bene very pleased with it. It does the job just as it claims. I will continue using it for sure."
"Works amazing"
"Easy to order"
"Ordered a box of wipes on Thursday of last week. Currently tuesday now and my order hasnt even been shipped yet."
"Site was well laid out, helpful and provided a good deal of information about the SweatBlock products. Really looking forward to receiving my order so I can see if it works!"
"Followed directions, recommendations and read over everything twice. Product does not work. Waste of money, which I want back."
SweatBlock is rated 4.60 based on 255 reviews