SweatBlock Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SweatBlock

855-796-2566

support@sweatblock.com

5406 W 11000 N Suite 103-511

How would you rate SweatBlock?

Scott Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I have used SweatBlock for the last two years. It has changed my life. I don't have nervous sweat any longer. It started working immediately. It is the greatest product I have ever used to deal with sweat. I have tried every over-the-counter product and nothing would work. I have just started using the SweatBlock spray deodorant in the last few weeks and it is incredible too. It only takes a small spray and it controls odor all day. I just ordered the SweatBlock deodorant stick for the first time and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I love these products and I highly recommend them."
"Best thing invented out there, no wetness, no odor , no white marks and no discomfort. Confidence all the way. Thank you!"
"Excellent!"
JOE WITTERSCHEIN
Verified Buyer
"It was pretty easy to order on your site. Nuff said. Thanks"
Louisa Smithson
Verified Buyer
"SweatBlock made me happy by drying my underarms. There are no more embarassing sweat stains on the underarms of my clothes."
"East to order, arrived quickly"
"Excellent product!"
"It's great, and works like they said it would, I recommend trying it."
"Love the crystal deodorant! It works very well for me."
Paidamoyo Azehko
Verified Buyer
"The product is AMAZING. The first wipe didn’t work as quickly as I thought, but once it worked...IT WORKED."
William Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Fast shipping. Be using product for 3-4 years now and it WORKS! No sweat for a week at a time!!"
"No longer have to worry about sweating, stains and odors."
Sean Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"I minister in prisons 4 days a week. Its a fairly stressful environment,and I've struggled with excess sweating my whole life. Since using sweat block....its a complete change !!! Sweating excessively is a thing of the past. Thank you !"
SweatBlock is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews