SweatBlock Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SweatBlock
"The site was easy to go through and the deals on 2 boxes and free shipping was great!"
"I have been using SweatBlock for my hands for a little over 2 months now and my hands sweat seems to have been better since using the product."
"Best products ever."
"Really works! Life changing - I can wear whatever I want and not worry about staining."
"Wonderful customer service done all through email within a day. Thanks!"
"easy checkout"
"I was shy to go out in morning and after noon, and i was only wearing black and dark colour clothes. After I used SweatBlock my life changed. Thank you"
"So far day 1 and I’m sweat free! What is in this stuff? Wish I could have found this product years ago. Thank you again for helping people that struggle with sweating. Great product!"
"Ordering was very easy!"
"This actually works very well. I will just be sitting on my couch doing nothing and start sweating but when I put this on I don’t sweat for days. Was scared at first to use it because if it was a fake or not but it definitely worked"
"I give this product more than 5 starts - IF YOU HAD TEN YOU WOULD GET THEM FROM ME! I'm looking forward to getting my new shipment of SweatBlock. I've been using it for years, thanks to the kindness of a friend, and I do not have words to express the fact that SweatBlock you WILL stay dry - promise! This product is for real!"
"good"
"Great customer service"
"What a great product! Haven't expierenced any excessive sweating until I have used this product. I totally reccomend sweatblock to a lot of my friends thank you."
"Love the product! It’s the only thing that really works! My biggest complaint is the intense pain and itching that happens for several hours after using it. But the week without sweating that follows is worth it! I just wish there was a solution for sensitive skin. Folks, it works!"
"I was always an excessively sweaty person,using SweatBlock I've been amazed how effective it is is stopping sweat."
"AMAZING!! It really works!!"
"I have not got my order yet just awaiting but the ordering process was good ."
"."
"This is a great product. It works as stated. I would recommend that this product be made a spray-on or even a roll-on."
SweatBlock is rated 4.59 based on 148 reviews