SweatBlock Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend SweatBlock
"I have been dealing with hyperhidrosis of the palms and feet for over 30 years. I bought this product hoping that it would help with my excesive sweating, especially in the summer, when it's very hot and humid. Unfortunately, it barely takes the edge off... Please keep in mind that I have SEVERE hyperhidrosis. This product might work better in milder cases and used in the areas that it was designed for (underarms)."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered product 8 days ago. Credit card was charged and still awaiting shipment. Got email that it should be delivered today -I hope."
Dana Biggs
Verified Buyer
"No more sweating! I never want to live without it."
Al Rashed Caris
Verified Buyer
"It really is working for me. However, how safe this product is?"
"I love the product, you do need to use two a week in the hotter months but it’s good not having to think about it once you have applied."
Walt Crofts
Verified Buyer
"Haven’t used it yet. But I did receive the sample pack for only one dollar and it came quickly."
"The shipping experience was great easy and shipped next day... still waiting to receive... I’ve never had a problem with sweaty pits and then BAM out of nowhere my body is rejecting every type of antiperspirant I try... really looking for a win here guys/gals, it’s the source of great anxiety and killing my self confidence... heard about your product from a video by AlphaM."
Denise Hanson
Verified Buyer
"I am totally a different person because I don't have to worry about sweat marks on all my shirts. The 1st time I used SweatBlock I could totally tell a difference and I could not be happier. If you are even thinking about getting the SweatBlock do it and you are going to be so happy. I used it for the 1st time and my underarms were dry for 5 days and now I have used it again and again I couldn't be happier. My husband and co-workers see the difference in me. I love SweatBlock!!"
"What it said it did"
Oluwafemi Ajibode
Verified Buyer
"My present rating is on the delivery. However, as soon as I commend usage will let you know my level of satisfaction. If am fully convinced by this product, I assure you that I will become your Nigerian major distributor. Thank you. OLUWAFEMI AJIBODE +234 802 393 9967"
"I'm not seeing the results I had hoped for. I've tried the wipes for five days in a row...hoping the wipes would inhibit the pores. It did a little, but it's still hasn't stopped the sweating."
"Sweating, stains, wearing jackets, not being able to go out or do anything with out the giant sweat stains. 40 degrees outside didn't matter!! Until I saw this product on TV. I will never be able to live without it. Its been a life changer. So much so that I have told countless family members and friends about how well it works. Safe, easy and now I only need it every third week to keep me dry. So your job is to not ever stop making it for those of us that depend on you and the product. Lifer!"
Tonya Young
Verified Buyer
"I could go on and on about this product. The most important thing is that Sweatblock has seriously changed the way I dress. I wish I knew about this product years ago. Now that I do I always make sure I have a box. I would absolutely recommend this product!!"
"I don't sweat anymore thank you sooooooooo much keep up the great work"
"It actually works and I can’t wait to receive my items!"
"Thank you.."
"I was so surprised that this product actually worked!!"
"Less sweat and more comfortability."
"Really helps decrease sweating! The anti-perspirant spray is amazing!! Really works."
Emily Wimmer
Verified Buyer
"SweatBlock made me happy because it did help with excessive sweating"
SweatBlock is rated 4.74 based on 87 reviews