Swans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swans
"I have always been reluctant to swim as I am myopic and lack confidence in the water. I came across an advert for Swans prescription lenses and they have enabled me to swim with confidence. They are strong, extremely comfortable and have corrected my vision to a high standard. An excellent product."
"Excellent product with great service"
"My swimming teacher (I am 55, she is 20!), recommended Swans to me. The googles are extremely comfortable and are so clear. They are prescription lenses. I noticed all the imperfections of the swimming pool! Thank you for great service."
"It's nice when you find a product that works because it means that you no longer have to spend hours shopping around or looking at reviews! Perfect fit and great anti fog, will definitely be back for more!"
"I now have two pairs of goggles one for the pool and one for open water. The service has been first rate every time I order. The prescription range are excellent."
"Goggles cannot be faulted. Quality every time and I recommend them to the students I teach."
"I have worn SWANS for at least 20 years - if not longer. They have always been such a great fit ."
"Great quality goggles and so helpful in allowing me to see throughout my training session."
"Excellent service from Swans. Thank you!"
"I swim 4-5 times a week for my local club and i struggled to see the board clearly and my old goggles made my eyes sore. My dad bought some prescription swans and changed everything! Now i can see the board and the walls i am happy! thanks Swans"
"Great pair of prescription goggles and I also bought the anti fog liquid"
"Swans prescription Google’s have made doing a quick 30 min swim session so much easier. Not having to put contact lenses in with risks of infection is also helpful."
"Swans have a great selection of goggles that I can buy with my prescription added. I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
"I've worn swan goggles for 20 yrs. They don't leak even with years of wearing them. Most models don't leave you with "goggle eyes"."
"I've tried pretty much every brand of goggles out there - I now only ever buy Swans. I like the range for different environments and conditions. They look as cool as goggles could. And the fit always feels just right for me. Keep 'em coming!"
"Had a small problem with prescription goggles bought from Swans. They resolved issues very quickly and efficiently with no fuss. Goggles have since proved to be excellent quality and value."
"Awesome product , very professional ... never deceived !!! Thank you David Bursey !!"
"Been using swan goggles for a while really comfortable and great for swimming"
"Super lunette de prescription (SRX prescription), que ce soit pour les entrainement ou compétition en piscine et en mer"
"Swann’s are simply the best goggles I have ever used. They never fog, never leak & are always 100% reliable. I have swum in all sorts of horrendous conditions and places and they’ve never let me down."
Swans is rated 4.97 based on 67 reviews