Swans Reviews

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Click Here

Tell us how Swans made you happy

Dave Pratten
"Simply the best goggles I have ever worn. I have been swimming for over 60years and worn goggles for 50 of those!"
Kevin Cunnington
"I love my swans, and so does Lottie the Lagotto because we can go sea swimming together"
Stuart Payne
"My Swans almost immediately became my favorite for the big occasions. The anti-mist coating works really well and the polarized lenses are amazing. Everything is so much clearer. No problems with visibility or leaking for 8km of Coniston or 9km in the Big Welsh Swim."
"I have worn Swans goggles for over 10 years. Quite simply the best goggles out there and I frequently recommend them to friends."
"Quick delivery, great goggles"
"I haven't bought Swans before and was hesitant about wearing them at first; but I took them on holiday recently and wore them every day for my swim in the pool (freestyle and breaststroke) and they were really comfortable, didn't leak and haven't misted over. They're lighter than my usual 'View' goggles and have a wide field of vision. I'd definitely buy them again."
"My daughter is very happy with her goggles and the prescription lenses have really helped her at training 😃"
"Item was sent out promptly and anti fog liquid works well .Needs applying quite frequently"
"Excellent product and will keep ordering from them. They are my favourite swimming goggles!"
"Swans are the best goggles I’ve ever owned. I recommend them to everyone. Very comfortable"
"Brilliant purchase, fantastic service, correct goods, speedy delivery & they work."
"These goggles have proved to be both non leaking and extremely comfortable. They provide very clear accurate visibility,ideal for open water swimming."
"Prescriptive goggles are great for my daughter but the strap broke quite easily (snapped) so have had to pay for another one. Not really a problem except expensive postage for a fairly slow service."
"Helpful, knowledgeable staff and excellent service."
"These are the best fitting goggles in the market. The soft gasket makes them so ideal for long distance swim sessions ."
"Extremely efficient service - great product and very well wrapped. Arrived sooner than I expected"
"My son never had good Goggles until we were recommended to try swans Goggles. My son loves them and we will be staying with them from now on. Website easy to use and delivery is quick too. Highly recommend to other people."
"Comfortable googles. The prescription lenses have given me clear vision. No issues and so far don't leek"
"It’s Great"
"I began using Swans early this year after seeing an ad for prescription swimming goggles in a national newspaper. Since then l have purchased two pairs of goggles and two small bottles of anti-fog liquid. All the products arrived on time and in excellent condition and the website provides comprehensive information about the products."
"Good quality prescription goggles. Without these I I would not swim. These goggles allow me to see clearly while swimming and stop me from panicking in the water. They have been a game changer for me. They do not leak and currently I swim at least 3 times a week each pair has lasted close to a year before needing replacing."
"Providing clear view Long lasting Anti fog Highly recommend!"
Swans is rated 4.87 based on 195 reviews