Swans Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Swans

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Tell us how Swans made you happy

Catherine Hartle
"They are the most comfy goggles I have worn . For masters great for diving I am always worried about falling off perfect every time . Funky colours as well for the younger ones . I use them as well for open water and perfect"
Michael Fowler
"I have always been reluctant to swim as I am myopic and lack confidence in the water. I came across an advert for Swans prescription lenses and they have enabled me to swim with confidence. They are strong, extremely comfortable and have corrected my vision to a high standard. An excellent product."
"Having trialed a friends pair of swans goggles, there was no hesitation in purchasing what will be our first pair of many. They stayed on whilst diving from starting blocks and during a whole training session didn’t mist up"
"Misted up so tried toothpaste but should have used translucent? Very difficult to remove what next? What is the best anti mist apart from saliva?"
"Brilliant goggles will be ordering another pair for channel swim"
"Excellent for open water swimming"
"Excellent sale price for Open Water Seven Polarized Goggles. Saving them for my swimming holiday in the sun!"
"Great prescription goggles - reliable, comfortable, good price"
"Delivered promptly very good visibility in open water and swimming pools."
"After many issues with the 'off the shelf' standard goggles, my daughter was delighted with the Swans as the multiple nose bridge selection meant they were extremely comfortable but more importantly no leaks, swim after, swim after swim."
"I am a man in my 50s and have swum all my life. I first discovered Swans about 5 years ago and now wouldn't use any other goggles. They look and feel great. They always keep the water out and have never let me down. I recommend them to all my swimming buddies."
"I have worn SWANS for at least 3 years - They last on average 6 months and bearing in mind l swim 4 to 5 times a week l think they are very good value for money and will continue using them"
"These goggles were for my daughter, long sighted with a slightly uneven prescription in each eye. Due to this I choose to ring the team and gain advice of how best to proceed. We have now received the goggles which are perfect and have given my daughter so much confidence in the water. The goggles come in a very robust case keeping them safe when not being worn, the slightly tinted and 100% UV lenses mean one pair for both pool and open water, fitting was made perfect by the additional nose bridge pieces included. Great purchase all round"
"Fabulous product. I can now see to swim which put me off before. Still hate swimming but am happy to go now thanks to my goggles."
"Great service"
"Great service, fast delivery & swimmers love their goggles!"
"Great goggles. Superb vision and quality"
"I bought some prescription goggles from Swan last week (after reading lots of reviews) and was a little bit apprehensive because I have spent lots of money on normal goggles in the past and had found that only my daughter’s junior goggles do not leak. So spending money on prescription was a bit of a risk.  I emailed the company for advice and they were really helpful so I thought I’d try a pair. They are the best goggles I’ve ever worn. I swam for an hour and didn’t need to adjust them or defog them in that whole time (I did change the nose piece with one of the smaller ones before I swam). The vision is amazing. I’m so pleased with them and the service I received."
"Excellent product. Bought these for my teenager and not only do they fit perfectly, she has never complained from either fog of water coming in."
"Love the range of goggles and how they fit. Use the FO2 prescription goggles for general training, which is great to get a range that goes up to my strength. Plus the SR2 and there's always a good selection of colours."
"I have used Swans goggles for many years and being a competitive swimmer I value googles that fit well and don't let water in. I prefer the gasket free goggle as they seem to fit my face shape but I have used the gasket goggles and they were fine. I mainly use the SR1 Mirrored goggle but there are many great designs and colours. I have tried lots of goggles over the years and in my opinion Swans goggles are undoubtedly the best."
"Excellent goggles, good anti for, good fit and prescription works well"
"I have been using Swans swimming goggles forever 10 years. They are simply the best. I have trained and raced in all sorts including completing the channel swim in a team of 4 with conditions of force 7 gales and rain and 3/5metres of surf & my swans did not leak or mist up at all. I would never use any other make."
Swans is rated 4.92 based on 110 reviews