Swans Reviews

Read Swans Reviews

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Tell us how Swans made you happy
I ordered gasket-less goggles which unfortunately weren't right for me, I found them uncomfortable and that they sat too close to my eyes. I recognised this as being my fault and asked Swans if the replacement gaskets would fit. The kind people at Swans confirmed they would not, but offered me an exchange. I now have the FO2 prescription goggles and they are perfect. They don't leak and don't hurt, which is enough for me to be happy with them. The fact that they haven't once fogged up is a bonus, as usually I find most goggles will at least fog a little, but these remain clear for the whole swim. They are also very sleek and look well.
Great customer service, quick delivery
No probs at all
Excellent communication and service. Prescription advise proved to be correct.
great quality as usual, comfortable and reliable
Fantastic service and equally brilliant products.
I needed a replacement gasket for my swimming goggles. The ordering process was simple and the product arrived 3 sdays later.
The best Google’s I’ve purchased I’ve got pool and open water couldn’t be happier
Helpful staff that assisted my personal needs and now I have a pair of goggles that don't irritate my skin and help me stay comfortable training and competing.
What do you need from a pair of prescription swimming goggles? Good lenses, and no leaks. Swans goggles deliver on both of these - very happy with them
Very good service
Very easy to navigate the website and purchasing goods cannot be easier
My son loves swan goggles for training and racing. Very stylish , compact and he can have his prescription added to them. This is our third pair purchased and we would highly recommend them to anyone.
Excellent no-fog goggles, fit perfectly, best all round vision I've had
Excellent product and service. Cant fault Swans.
I’ve been competing and training with swans goggles for 5 years now. All my kids have them, so there’s never a shortage of parts and there’s always a spare set knocking around for emergencies. When you find a product that fits so well, look great and perform impeccably why bother with anything else.
I have the Swans SRX Orange Mirror Prescription Goggles and I have to say they are the best goggles I have ever had. The anti-fog is good and the prescription is excellent - my vision has never been so clear when I swim! They are good for indoor and outdoor use.
Swans are my first and only choice of goggles - whether in the pool or in open water. Great designs. Super fit with plenty of scope for adjustments if needed. Extensive range for every purpose and preference.
Received the SRX goggles which are so far very good. Great customer service and answered my questions re materials used efficiently. Excellent company to deal with.
I'm really enjoying my prescription goggles! That's exactly what I was looking for.
Swans is rated 4.84 based on 263 reviews