Swans Reviews

Read Swans Reviews

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Tell us how Swans made you happy
Daughter loves these goggles. Prescription goggles are never cheap but these last and last. They are used for six sessions a week and are still as good Six months on as when she first started wearing them. Would not buy any other brand.
The first goggles I have to not let in water and very clear, they can mist up a bit but tend to clear once steady breathing is maintained. would buy again.
Good service all round.
Still trying to get the nose bridge right, trying each one but they fit better when in water
Excellent service - spoke to David - and he was very knowledgeable on helping us choose the correct googles.
My granddaughter love her prescription goggles. She can now see her coach and me
Awarded 5/5 because their website is easy to use and the Goggles come so quick, I think it was 2 days later. My son, who they were for, loves them and chooses the same pair each time. He is a competitive swimmer so needs good prescription googles. Ordered from them several times and there has never been any issues.
Love my prescription goggles. Bought a pair of PLUS's and very happy that I can actually see where I'm swimming now !
These goggles are superb. Very comfortable to wear and sharp and clear vision in the water. Also impressively packaged. Thoroughly recommend!
Goggles fit well and prescription means I'm not blind in the pool anymore.
Easy to use website and prompt, efficient service.
Great goggles, fit and comfort. My daughter uses them for training 5 sessions a week and after trying alternatives previously would not go back to another brand.
The product arrived quickly, and the Swans guide on how to choose your prescription goggles was useful. I have been for one swim in a pool in the sec prescription goggles. I could see perfectly and they fit well. Great, I thought. Unfortunately, following that first swim the lenses and goggles were gently cleaned as I have done with all goggles from other brands I’ve used no problem in the past but whatever coating they have on them smeared on the goggle lenses and will not clear off or clean away so I won’t be using them again. They’ve been kept in their box throughout. At £43, this has been an expensive lesson.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Sorry to hear you have had some trouble with your new goggles. Proper care as per our care guide will ensure your goggles will last for many 10s of thousands of kilometers of swims with out any trouble.

The good news, is that you can easily restore the goggles, there is a video showing how to do this at the bottom of this page:

I hope that helps, but if you do need any further assistance, please do let me know
Customer service was very good. Delivery is expensive, especially for small orders.
I loved the look and quality of these goggles unfortunately for me they are a small fitting around the eye .. they fit my young daughter’s perfectly so they’re delighted ..
Goggles arrived, as specified, within 2 days, just in time for the Masters National Swimming event in Sheffield. Goggles provided excellent vision and did not leek as they fit perfectly in the eye socket. I even purchased an extra strap in my club colours to really personalise them. In my opinion Swans are the best prescription goggle compared to other brands. Also the most expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Very easy to deal with. My granddaughter is blown away with her prescription goggles. The difference in her training has been amazing and she is smashing her PB’s.
Simply the best
Can’t fault delivery and quality
excellent customer service