Swans Reviews

Read Swans Reviews

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Tell us how Swans made you happy
Best optical goggles for me. I have been using the FO2 for almost 20 year now.
Great communication throughout. It would be good if you could provide a free shipping or returns policy though.
Fits my small face. I’m a 59 yr old female.
Best googles yet!
Getting a lot of compliments from other lap swimmers.
I like Swans' prescription googles. They are very clear - much better than the similar ones offered by their competitors.

Too bad, they have limited design and charge a hefty delivery fee.
contacted Swans on receipt of product as queries over fit and what i could/couldn't do with goggles to not jeapordise any return. Prompt feedback and good advice
Excellent company, service and products.
This is my second pair of these design goggles, a d they work brilliantly as open water and pool training goggles and probably my 5th pair overall.
Top quality goggles in every respect
Unquestionable quality
I no longer buy any other brand
5 stars
Pleased with purchase, their a Christmas present for my son who has recently started open water swimming. As yet he’s not used them, as they were his choice i no doubt they will be perfect 👌
Fast efficient friendly service and happy to offer advice 🤩
Here in France all the pools are still closed until at least mid January so I have not been able to try them out. I have been buying your Goggles for over 15 years and would never swim in any others. I am looking forward to using my new Goggles as soon as the pool opens!!
Granddaughter is thrilled with the fast delivery
These are the only goggles I've found which fit properly and are leak proof.
Cannot give opinion. Parcel never arrived!!!!
Service great delivery quick. Son happy with fit and look. Due to current pandemic yet to try in training sessions.
Really great condition and fit. I struggle with skin allergies and i found that these goggles worked really well at keeping my skin healthy.
Have used for few years purchasing prescription Goggles for my son, this time there was a mix up with the order but was sorted out via email and apologies from them. Thankyou for sorting it out.
I had not heard of SWANS but D03 coaching with whom i started wild swimming in October recommended you guys - and I am delighted with the service and the product - thank you!
Good service, fast delivery!
I was delighted with the customer care provided by Swans - a call from Swans sought to clarify an item in my order and to advise on the best open water goggles.
Good fitting goggles