Swans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swans
"Really love the Airless Leaf sunglasses and super impressed with the service from Swans. Not only that my Dad asked me to get a pair for him as his eyes are light sensitive and he finds the Swans glasses a great as they help shield his eyes as well as being no where near as heavy as most sunglasses. I have also bought a pair of the polarized open water seven goggles and have used them all summer in the sea and lakes and again am really impressed with how they performed. Overall great value for money and great service."
"Excellent product and extremely prompt delivery."
"Excellent goggles , used by a wide range of swimmers in our club . Well worth the money"
"Great goggles and great service"
"Easy to deal with and prompt service."
"I ordered the FO2 Smoke Prescription Goggles For my son. I emailed to check which prescription I should get and the response was immediate. I ordered and they arrived the following morning. He was so pleased with them as I was, I am going to order some for myself now. Excellent customer service and delivery. Definitely recommend."
"Thank you for your excellent service. Swans SR-2's are the best!"
"Having trialed a friends pair of swans goggles, there was no hesitation in purchasing what will be our first pair of many. They stayed on whilst diving from starting blocks and during a whole training session didn’t mist up"
"Great service as always, thanks!"
"These goggle seem to fit everyone. They do not leak and they are very long lasting. I have used them for triathlon and swimming events at all distances, outdoor and indoor and have been very happy with them. I would not consider using any other make."
"Great service, speedy delivery and all arrived as ordered."
"Swans goggles are the comfiest in the market. They provide a great quality of lense that never goes foggy. With long durability, super colour range and interchangeable straps they are a market leader in my eyes :-)"
"High quality products, best on the market. Swans is a must for swimwear"
"Great quality and choice of colours. A firm favourite with our swimmers in City of Cardiff."
"Fantastic service as always! Only 4 stars because there is limited choice of prescription goggles for very shortsighted swimmers!"
"Great goggles- functional and stylish- loved by our swimmers. Customer service is excellent and delivery is super quick-usually next day."
Swans is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews