Swans Reviews

Read Swans Reviews

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Tell us how Swans made you happy
Prompt delivery and good value.
Quick and easy ordering and delivery
I bought some goggles for open water swimming as I wanted prescription lenses. Before I bought them I contacted customer services to ask questions about the prescription. The support was first rate and I went ahead and bought them.
Answered my emails / query Product seems good
Good product choice and quick delivery. Will use again. Have done a separate review of my prescription goggles (which are great).
Informations claires, le produit correspond à la description. Envoi rapide et soigné du Royaume-Uni vers la France.
Hi, yes great service, goggles FAB, arrived quickly and magic to see clearly under the water with the prescription lenses. Only wish I had checked the dimensions as the lenses are physically smaller than expected, making them slightly tight in my eye sockets, I've probably just got strange eyes !! Next time would go for a larger lense size. Thanks
Have used Swans for a few years now for prescription goggles and the service is always first class. Excellent company.
I’ve been using Swans prescription Google’s for many years now. Great quality and fit.
Swans 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Best goggles on the market for me
Good fit, prescription was spot on. Overall good service
Constantly let in water, very disappointed with fit and have to constantly stop my swim to readjust , de-fog and empty.
Still didn't got them. From Uk to LT sending 5 weeks!!??
Fantastic googles - my daughter loves them, as other goggles were making her skin irriateted.
Honestly some of the best goggles, so reliable and also really comfortable.
Great fit around my eyes! Used a couple of times so far in open water in various light conditions and have been really impressed with the vision the transition of the lenses from clear to dark and back is unnoticeable!
Best optical goggles for me. I have been using the FO2 for almost 20 year now.
Great communication throughout. It would be good if you could provide a free shipping or returns policy though.
Fits my small face. I’m a 59 yr old female. Best googles yet! Getting a lot of compliments from other lap swimmers.
Swans is rated 4.81 based on 358 reviews