Swans Reviews

Read Swans Reviews

support@swansuk.co.uk

C7 Arena Business Park
Holyrood Close

Tell us how Swans made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Swans Reviews | 24th January 2020
Catherine Hartle
Swans 5 star review on 19th March 2019
Michael Fowler
More Photos & Videos
Excellent goggles. Great service.
Amazing design plus excellent performance equals top goggles made in Japan
Excellent service. Easy to order. Quick delivery.
Anti fog liquid works great and extends the life of expensive pool goggles. Use the liquid to stop the fog, then after swimming dry off on a radiator and hey presto long life goggles, result!
Great to buy from and deal with, efficient and speedy
Great company. Quick response and delivery.
Googles are perfect. Its already second purchase. First after intesive 6 days a week training usage, was good for 12 months, after glass got scratches.
Would be great to have wider offer, more colors of prescription googles.
They’re good. Fit without any leakage and don’t require such ridiculous suction that they leave you ‘panda-eyed’ for the day.
Excellent service, bought my first pair of Swans 4 years ago, they are the most comfortable and best fitting goggles I have ever had. I recommend them to both open water and pool swimmers.
The service was first class
Fantastic googles. Very comfortable and stylish.
It is my first time buying a product from Swans!Shipping arrived promptly. I haven't used them yet for swimming but my initial impressions are good because the quality and the prescription matches my eye needs perfectly. It also comes with a strong case and extra nose straps to adjust the width.I did notice one small attention to detail that has been overlooked. One of the straps (with the logo on it) shows upside down when I place the goggles on. Im quite disappointed about this because it should be facing up. The strap was secured incorrectly unless I am wrong and this is how the finished product is supposed to be. Please let me know.
It has to be said that these prescription giggles are exceptional. Great vision with great comfort. I'd highly recommend.
Good service. The swim hat is quite thin, so that is a bit disappointing.
I started using Swans a few years ago. The reason for it stands also in 2020: Swans is the only brand which matters in the market of prescription swimming goggles. If I would be to ask something is to have the option for different sizes, since sometimes I feel an 1mm increase in lens size would fit me better.
I ordered gasket-less goggles which unfortunately weren't right for me, I found them uncomfortable and that they sat too close to my eyes. I recognised this as being my fault and asked Swans if the replacement gaskets would fit. The kind people at Swans confirmed they would not, but offered me an exchange.

I now have the FO2 prescription goggles and they are perfect. They don't leak and don't hurt, which is enough for me to be happy with them. The fact that they haven't once fogged up is a bonus, as usually I find most goggles will at least fog a little, but these remain clear for the whole swim. They are also very sleek and look well.
Great customer service, quick delivery
No probs at all
Excellent communication and service. Prescription advise proved to be correct.
great quality as usual, comfortable and reliable
Swans is rated 4.83 based on 278 reviews