Swale Heating Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Swale Heating
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Swale Heating?

Tell us how Swale Heating made you happy

"good service . nice chap to deal with"
Are you Swale Heating? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great service , brought my appointment forward quickly , when I called up to explain my boiler had broken since the original booking . Mr B , Peterborough ."
"fitted me a new boiler. great service and an unbeatable price. plus the installer did a tremendous job cleaning up after himself!"
"Booked an appointment for Swale to quote on installation of a new Gas central heating boiler. The representative called to let us know that he would arrive within 20 minutes and did so. A very professional and personable young man did a thorough inspection of the current installation and gave us advice on the different systems available. At the end of the procedure we were given a detailed breakdown of the work necessary and a price, which seemed very reasonable. No pressure was applied to get agreement to the work there and then. All in all a very easy procedure."
"From Home visit, Estimate through to Installation and Completion Swale were amazing and thoroughly competent and professional throughout. Price was good for quality of work. I really easy stress free experience. Not once did I feel pressured and the estimate of works was exactly what I needed with no attempt to boost the cost with stuff I did not need. I am really pleased with Swale and felt I just had to post this review. A+++++++++"
Swale Heating is rated 1.80 based on 30 reviews