Swale Heating Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Swale Heating
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Swale Heating?

Tell us how Swale Heating made you happy

"I only wish it was possible to mark zero starts! Despite having an expensive maintenance contract in place with this company, I have now been WITHOUT HEATING AND HOT WATER FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, the temperature outside was -5 last night! Their customer service staff are rude and unhelpful and their engineers are totally useless. They have visited 5 times now (5 days off work for me) and still not managed to repair the boiler. Every time they attend they say they have to order parts, then they return to fit the said parts and they are the wrong parts. It is so cold in my house that the back door is completely frozen shut! I have never felt so let down by a company and I urge anyone who is considering getting their boiler repaired not to choose this company. They fix you into a contract for repair and then simply do not care about fixing the issue."
Are you Swale Heating? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Don’t use this company as they never turn up for appointments and always make up excuses like van broken down or had to attend emergency or whatever they can think of its not even winter so much for their promise of piece of mind. Engineers are good when you can get one but management are rubbish"
"Shocking. Quoted my mum a full boiler replacement and then when they turned up to do the job, the engineer was too scared to go on the roof, forcing her to fork out for scaffolding, which was not part of the quote. As a pensioner on a fixed income she was bullied and left with no choice but to agree to the extra charge. Adding insult to injury the system doesn’t work - it’s a BH weekend and she now has no hot water. Shocking treatment. If you survey and quote for a job, the mistake made should be funded by the company not the poor person who accepts it in good faith. Buying decisions are often made on price so this feels like fraudulent practice to secure the job - hopefully not. Come on Swale Heating - tighten up your customer service and own your mistakes. Don’t bully pensioners into taking second best."
"Having replaced our boiler with swale heating we were surprised it had appeared to have stopped working after just 17 months we called out a heating engineer who traced the problem to the thermostat the batteries had run out , we did not ask for, or want a "wifi " thermostat as they are unreliable, the swale electrician had cut the wires to install the new one without even informing us I was advised by the person on the phone if we wanted a wired one we would have to pay, as according to them he had fitted the thermostat at great cost £190 !! Free , a quick check online showed this to be a huge exaggeration they retail at around £80 and I would question that it was fitted free of charge we are now stuck with a thermostat we would never have had installed... shameful !!"
"I was asked to make a boiler check appointment and couldn't make the first date they suggested because it was the first day of a new job. The 2nd date I couldn't because of a funeral. I then had a 1 week holiday coming up and tried to make an appt for after that but they said I couldn't because it was too far in the future!! (2 weeks!!) Then they turned up when I was on holiday, without me having booked them, then they threatened me with court proceedings for not being able to make 3 appointments because I have a life!! Ridiculous overkill. Terrible, terrible customer services."
"I am a SSE customer and these are the main service engineer company. There customer service is absolutely shocking. The original visit from the engineer in April said there was a part on the Boiler tank needed re placing. They would arrange another visit and re place. The call never happened. I rang Swale direct only to get an answer machine on numerous occasions. Left full details no call back. I reported another fault direct to SSE with promise of call back from Swale to arrange an appointment. to date over nearly a week and 6 caĺls later. I have raised official complaint with SSE. Swale donr work weekends and by the looks of it there call back service doesnt work during the week either. I have suggested to SSE that they bin this complete shower as will look at taking my contract elsewhere. Shame that Swale seem to be ruining other businesses as well as there own. How is Swale still in business is beyond me. Very Very poor steer clear of them"
"Swale engineer had quiet day so called at my house (tenants let him in) even though the service wasn't due for another 2 months, he wrote the boiler off. Less than 2 weeks before Christmas the tenants were left without hot water or heating. Thanks Swale. Tried to complain but the woman just shouted at me. Will never use them again for service contract."
Swale Heating is rated 1.80 based on 30 reviews