Swale Heating Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend Swale Heating
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Swale Heating?

Tell us how Swale Heating made you happy

"I only wish it was possible to mark zero starts! Despite having an expensive maintenance contract in place with this company, I have now been WITHOUT HEATING AND HOT WATER FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, the temperature outside was -5 last night! Their customer service staff are rude and unhelpful and their engineers are totally useless. They have visited 5 times now (5 days off work for me) and still not managed to repair the boiler. Every time they attend they say they have to order parts, then they return to fit the said parts and they are the wrong parts. It is so cold in my house that the back door is completely frozen shut! I have never felt so let down by a company and I urge anyone who is considering getting their boiler repaired not to choose this company. They fix you into a contract for repair and then simply do not care about fixing the issue."
Are you Swale Heating? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am a SSE customer and these are the main service engineer company. There customer service is absolutely shocking. The original visit from the engineer in April said there was a part on the Boiler tank needed re placing. They would arrange another visit and re place. The call never happened. I rang Swale direct only to get an answer machine on numerous occasions. Left full details no call back. I reported another fault direct to SSE with promise of call back from Swale to arrange an appointment. to date over nearly a week and 6 caĺls later. I have raised official complaint with SSE. Swale donr work weekends and by the looks of it there call back service doesnt work during the week either. I have suggested to SSE that they bin this complete shower as will look at taking my contract elsewhere. Shame that Swale seem to be ruining other businesses as well as there own. How is Swale still in business is beyond me. Very Very poor steer clear of them"
"Swale engineer had quiet day so called at my house (tenants let him in) even though the service wasn't due for another 2 months, he wrote the boiler off. Less than 2 weeks before Christmas the tenants were left without hot water or heating. Thanks Swale. Tried to complain but the woman just shouted at me. Will never use them again for service contract."
Swale Heating is rated 1.80 based on 26 reviews