Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
I bought a beautiful 6 door wardrobe. It was delivered on time and assembling instructions were very easy to follow.
Great product. Great service. Would use again.
Arrived quickly, corner wardrobe the inside is set out well, it make the most of the space and everything is easy to reach. I’m very happy with it and I would buy from this compa
Very Good
Great service
Ordered a TV unit and matching nest of tables, both of which are of good quality and reasonably priced. We had a slight problem on delivery which was sorted quickly and reasonably. Good company to do business with.
I really like this table and chair set. It was relatively easy to put together but just took a little time given the number of bits! Relatively sturdy too!
Excellent product, very well made and looks great in my home.
Good quality good service
Does what it says on the tin - can't fault that
The furniture, when it did arrive was better than the photo! Am glad I bought from Swagger and will buy again from them. Only down side was led time to delivery. But was worth the wait!
purchased patio chairs, good price excellent quality
Sturdy furniture of quality construction.
Arrived on time. Product as described. No issues. Good service.
Delivery takes a while but otherwise all good.
took a bit of time arriving but very happy with my purchase and wold buy again in the future. answered my questions promptly when I made an enquiry so happy with them.
Really happy with my purchase, it has made such a difference and adds a bit of class to my room. Easy website to use and quick delivery!
Good quality draw unit, item well packed, price and quality good compared with others being advertised.
Very happy of the armchair I ordered, the delivery was ok, overall a good feedback and a good surprise which is not always the case when ordering online.
customer service was very good i wiil be please to buy anything from you
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.74 based on 519 reviews