Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
After waiting nearly 4 months for delivery of our garden furniture, it arrived this week. We are really pleased with it. Now waiting for the cover to be delivered!!
Had my outdoor furniture delivered on Friday was very well packed and of very good quality very happy with the service.
Ordered and paid in full for my garden furniture in January 2021. I was told it was in stock. At first I wasn't given much information why the delivery dates changed. At the beginning of April I was really frustrated over the dates changing until Sean explained the reasons beginning the pandemic, brexit and final the blockage in the Suez canal. Hopefully my garden furniture will be arriving on Monday next week. 7
Happy with purchase
Please ignore the review with one star from Christine. I had missed an email stating my delivery date. I had got mixed up with the date on invoice which was the due date for payment not delivery. I have put 4 stars now as Sean has been very helpful and I expect my delivery early April.
Received my item. Good quality for a fraction of the price.
I recently wrote a review out of frustration with not receiving a reply to a query I had. My query was eventually resolved to my satisfaction therefore I take back what I had previously written.
Editing a previous review as sadly the promise of callbacks was not adhered to and there was a lack of updates in relation to the order, which give me a negative experience. However, when the furniture arrived, it was delivered professionally and carefully and the furniture is stunning. And the price is absolutely brilliant.
Arrived after some delay due to covid-19. I didn't like how you had to communicate via email which could take 48hrs for a response, however I must say it was worth the wait my garden furniture is lovely.
Swagger Home Furnishings 4 star review on 23rd August 2020
Our order went missing in the delivery system once we brought this to the attention of Swagger they acted promptly to reorder the goods
Product as described.
I’ve ordered a tv unit on the 27th May but they have taken my money and I’ve rung twice now only to be told there’s nobody I can speak to and all I can do is wait for them to contact me !!! It’s not good enough when I was expecting a delivery now !! Why can I not speak to anyone in charge ? Really disgusted with the service and being fobbed off!!!!!l latest update is that I have now received my unit and I’m very satisfied with it . What should be more available is the email address which I would have got an immediate reply from and not the staff that man the phones and don’t forward your messages . 😊
Due to the pandemic had a few issues around delivery but these were addressed and furniture delivered. Very happy with the product and the comfort of our garden set. Would certainly recommend.
Great cabinets just what I was looking for. Trust in a company on line is a great leap of faith for me. I like to see and feel and understand what i'm buying and the company I'm buying from. Difficult in lockdown so I decided that I would put my faith in a picture and order on line. Ordered dining room cabinets in April 2020. Didnt hear anything other than a confirmation email for the order. Called 10 days later and was told someone would call me back. I also emailed. My email was answered within a few hours with an update that I should expect to hear from the delivery agent in the next few days. I didn't , emailed again and once again it was promptly replied to and it informed me that my delivery was on its way. I should hear from the delivery agent shortly. I never did hear from the delivery agent BUT the cabinets arrived, well packed and in good order and were easyish to put together. They look great.
A great table for a good price. There was a long delay until it arrives due to some problems during transportation and probably the quarantine conditions. With some help from the support team it was sorted and table arrived. Will be nice if the phone support was able to process my call directly instead of forwarding the call to the office for call back later on. Email works though.
Made an online order. Confirmation received and delivery date provided. Then contacted to say that colour of order is no longer available, can you take an alternative. The alternative wasn’t really what we wanted. However through communication we have sorted out a suitable alternative with them directly. Now just awaiting delivery. During these difficult times they have stepped up to resolve a problem.
Gazebo arrived on time. Good service. Product was good quality and easy to erect.
Took ages..but lovely when arrived!
very good service from swagger home furnishings
Excellent product, only one small complaint, this is relating to estimated and actual delivery dates, nobody could supply me with a definitive delivery date which can inhibit work/social life until the item arrives.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.71 based on 793 reviews