Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
twice delayed dispatch due to product stock avaialbility but not informed me issues assembling and didn;t receive sufficient support when requested assistance
The product is amazing love this item but was unhappy with the delivery as i had to chase up all the time for it not to be deliverie the 1st time when they said as it was damaged in transitso had to wait even long and chase them up more for the second attempt at delivery.
Bought this https://www.swaggerinc.co.uk/square-freestanding-fire-pit-in-matt-brown.html but in grey. Top rusted despite being under cover. I've sanded it down and purchased a paint to tidy it up, but still looks marked up and untidy :(
I waited nearly three weeks for my order before calling to find out how much longer it would be- only to be told that it had been dispatched after 1 week! I hadn't received it, nor had I received a mail to say that it had been dispatched and to look out for the parcel. It turned out that my light fitting had been sent to the wrong courier office and it had been sitting there just waiting for nearly two weeks. If I had not called to find out what was going on I would have still been waiting for it! Very poor customer service that I was the one who had to do the chasing.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.74 based on 543 reviews