Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
My goods were meant to arrive this week [latest 20th April]. As it's a garden table and chairs I called the company because I needed to check the delivery date to ensure I would be in when it arrived. Each time I was told someone would get back to me but they never did [I called 3 times]. Today I called again only to be told that my items would not be arriving until 6th June and delivery would not be for another 10 to 14 days after that date. in other words 2 months later than they had originally promised. I am very disappointed indeed. I will update this review when the goods finally arrive and I see if the quality is as good as it looks. Lets hope they stick to this deadline :-)
Having been told delivery would be 2nd April, I have emailed to check on delivery and have now been told 2nd of August. Not good customer service. I have spent a lot of money on this garden furniture. Company should have been honest up front so I could have bought somewhere else.
Hello Christine, Sorry to hear you are having issues, Unfortunately, there are delays across the board at the moment with incoming stock due to a range of factors, there is currently a shortage of shipping containers, the ongoing Pandemic crisis, and issues at the Suez canal you may have seen this on the news. If not please read this article which explains the issue very well - https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2021/4/2/22364278/suez-canal-ship-effects-ever-given-supply-chain On top of this, some shipping companies have pulled out of the UK market altogether due to Brexit. We promote and sell these products on behalf of Maze rattan who is the main manufacturer and supplier of the garden sets, they supply every retailer in the UK. There is no retailer in the UK who could offer delivery of this set before the date Maze rattan have given for arrival,  it all comes from the same place, from the same manufacturer at the same time. This means it doesn't matter who or where you purchased from the arrival time would be exactly the same. Our shipping times on the product page make it very clear that they are estimates only, with a statement that reads - Estimated timelines only, correct at the time of listing but subject to change. please check with a member of the team for the latest up-to-date lead times. We have also made the shipping issues very clear and have updated the shipping news regularly on our shipping information screen. We understand your frustrations however we cannot be held solely responsible for changing arrival dates brought about by a worldwide shipping crisis, nor can we prevent delays of this nature.  Every single retailer in the UK is suffering from the same issues and if you read the article above it is a worldwide issue. Customers are free to cancel their orders at any time should there be delays with preorder dates. I note your order is still active if you would like a refund please get in contact and we will issue it straight away. If you decide to wait for the arrival we will ensure that it is delivered to you as fast as humanely possible. Many Thanks, SHF
Good quality furniture but unfortunately we have received all the furniture minus ALL the handles and a nightmare trying to get them from this company, after 6 emails back and forth I have now been asked to provide the part numbers for the handles so that the supplier can send them out. I would have thought the manufacturer/supplier would know this as they supplied them.
Bought a 3 door wardrobe, with multiple screws missing, and the instruction is not clear at all.
When my garden furniture was delivered the glass was damaged I have emailed and sent pictures to them and they won’t do anything about it. Will not buy from here again!!!!
I bought some Maze Living Garden Furniture from Swagger Home Furnishings, unfortunately the wrong chairs were delivered. From start to finish we experienced terrible customer service by Swagger Home Furnishings, to date not once have I received a call back! despite requesting this on numerous occasions. We were informed by swagger customer services that the original chairs we’re currently out of stock and would not be available for the 2020 season. However we contacted Maze living, the manufacturer, directly to be informed that they were in fact in stock and available immediately. I found Maze living the manufacturing to be very helpful & efficient I can honestly say that without their assistance I might still be waiting. Happy with the furniture very good quality but suggest you buy elsewhere.
twice delayed dispatch due to product stock avaialbility but not informed me issues assembling and didn;t receive sufficient support when requested assistance
Bought table and chairs, within a few weeks the plastic stoppers on the bottom broke on each chair. When I complained new stoppers were sent which were the wrong size - too small so drop out. Then sent a set too large. Hence now scrapes across the wooden floor, not good. Just sell cheap crap from China very poor customer service.
The product is amazing love this item but was unhappy with the delivery as i had to chase up all the time for it not to be deliverie the 1st time when they said as it was damaged in transitso had to wait even long and chase them up more for the second attempt at delivery.
Bought this https://www.swaggerinc.co.uk/square-freestanding-fire-pit-in-matt-brown.html but in grey. Top rusted despite being under cover. I've sanded it down and purchased a paint to tidy it up, but still looks marked up and untidy :(
I waited nearly three weeks for my order before calling to find out how much longer it would be- only to be told that it had been dispatched after 1 week! I hadn't received it, nor had I received a mail to say that it had been dispatched and to look out for the parcel. It turned out that my light fitting had been sent to the wrong courier office and it had been sitting there just waiting for nearly two weeks. If I had not called to find out what was going on I would have still been waiting for it! Very poor customer service that I was the one who had to do the chasing.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.72 based on 792 reviews