Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
I waited nearly three weeks for my order before calling to find out how much longer it would be- only to be told that it had been dispatched after 1 week! I hadn't received it, nor had I received a mail to say that it had been dispatched and to look out for the parcel. It turned out that my light fitting had been sent to the wrong courier office and it had been sitting there just waiting for nearly two weeks. If I had not called to find out what was going on I would have still been waiting for it! Very poor customer service that I was the one who had to do the chasing.
Incorect details website showing that its in stock in fact it's out of stock ,poor customer service and luck of communication ,
My goods were meant to arrive this week [latest 20th April]. As it's a garden table and chairs I called the company because I needed to check the delivery date to ensure I would be in when it arrived. Each time I was told someone would get back to me but they never did [I called 3 times]. Today I called again only to be told that my items would not be arriving until 6th June and delivery would not be for another 10 to 14 days after that date. in other words 2 months later than they had originally promised. I am very disappointed indeed. I will update this review when the goods finally arrive and I see if the quality is as good as it looks. Lets hope they stick to this deadline :-)
Having been told delivery would be 2nd April, I have emailed to check on delivery and have now been told 2nd of August. Not good customer service. I have spent a lot of money on this garden furniture. Company should have been honest up front so I could have bought somewhere else.
Hello Christine, Sorry to hear you are having issues, Unfortunately, there are delays across the board at the moment with incoming stock due to a range of factors, there is currently a shortage of shipping containers, the ongoing Pandemic crisis, and issues at the Suez canal you may have seen this on the news. If not please read this article which explains the issue very well - https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2021/4/2/22364278/suez-canal-ship-effects-ever-given-supply-chain On top of this, some shipping companies have pulled out of the UK market altogether due to Brexit. We promote and sell these products on behalf of Maze rattan who is the main manufacturer and supplier of the garden sets, they supply every retailer in the UK. There is no retailer in the UK who could offer delivery of this set before the date Maze rattan have given for arrival,  it all comes from the same place, from the same manufacturer at the same time. This means it doesn't matter who or where you purchased from the arrival time would be exactly the same. Our shipping times on the product page make it very clear that they are estimates only, with a statement that reads - Estimated timelines only, correct at the time of listing but subject to change. please check with a member of the team for the latest up-to-date lead times. We have also made the shipping issues very clear and have updated the shipping news regularly on our shipping information screen. We understand your frustrations however we cannot be held solely responsible for changing arrival dates brought about by a worldwide shipping crisis, nor can we prevent delays of this nature.  Every single retailer in the UK is suffering from the same issues and if you read the article above it is a worldwide issue. Customers are free to cancel their orders at any time should there be delays with preorder dates. I note your order is still active if you would like a refund please get in contact and we will issue it straight away. If you decide to wait for the arrival we will ensure that it is delivered to you as fast as humanely possible. Many Thanks, SHF
Item was advertised to be delivered within 7-10 days and it is still showing the same time time frame on the website but I have email from customer service that it will be delivered in April or May!! They continue to mislead customers by not showing an accurate delivery time frame. If I knew it’s going this long I would have considered other options.
I purchased the Villena 91cm Patio Table in May 2020. Hardly 6 months later, the table top has sort off disintegrated. The top of the mosaic tiles is peeling off, as if the colours of the tiles had been painted on and now it is coming off. (See photo) Also there is ring around the perimeter of the table with a leaf pattern carved in what is supposed to be tiles. Well that is crumbling (See photo). I have contacted Swagger last Friday by email and by leaving a comment on the website. No reply yet. If I hear from them and get a satisfactory solution, I may amend my review accordingly. So far, I am not impressed.
Received my item. Good quality for a fraction of the price.
I ordered and paid for an Oxford Lifestyle Suite on the 28th April as the suite was showing in stock on the website. I was contacted by Swagger on the 30th April advising there had been an error on their suppliers website and the suite was not in stock but it would be back in stock on the 7th June. The delivery date was then moved to the 14th July and then the 24th August which would have been 11 weeks after the original delivery date and also too late to use over the Summer. When I was advised the delivery date would be the 24th August I cancelled the order and asked for a refund and I was advised this would take 10 days to process !! I had to chase Swagger 11 times for updates and whilst I appreciate my order was placed during the COVID crisis and the company had a reduced workforce their level of service and delays were extremely poor. Refund received after 3 days, thank you.
Contacted you gentleman in customer services was not very helpful at all. Also took me about a 3 weeks to get a answer when it was coming with as many phone calls . I could have had the same product within 7 days delivered at a cheaper price from wayfair.I would not order anything from you or recommend you even to my enemy.
I can not fault the item I ordered, it is absolutely beautiful, well made and everything we had hoped for and more! However, this companies customer service is awful! After missing a delivery attempt (as we were unable to alter the date or time) this company charged us an extortionate amount of money to redeliver! The main reason I chose to order from this company is they pride themselves on free delivery! After payment we received a 2nd date and time and once again the link to alter the time was unavailable, contacting the company is useless as every time you have to wait 24hours for a call back, as no one can deal with simple questions and need 24hours to figure out a reply! Sorry but the last time I ordered from yourselves! Feel disappointed a better solution couldn’t have been offered, perhaps your website details should be made clearer
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, looking at the details of your order, the delivery company contacted you to book in and inform you of your delivery date 3 days in advance, however when they tried to deliver the order at the agreed time nobody was at home and the phone number that you provided as main point of contact just rang out as nobody answered, this caused the delivery to fail. Had you been at home on the advised date the delivery would of successfully completed, had the courier been advised in advance that you were unavailable on that date it could of been rearranged, because you failed to let the courier know they attempted to deliver the order to your house, wasting time, money and effort as a result a re-delivery charge was applicable in order for them to come back on a different day. Altering a delivery time frame is not an option, you are given a 3 hour delivery window and this cannot be changed, this was not an option which was offered before the order was placed and is not something that has ever been available, this is why there was no option to do so on the link, the courier informs you of the delivery day 3 days in advance and the time frame 24 hours in advance, it is important for somebody to be at home to accept the delivery following this information. Deliveries are free as we as a company pay for the initial delivery charge, if a delivery fails because a customer is not at home on a day and time they agreed to be there, the couriers re-delivery charge must be paid by the customer, as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order. Thanks Swagger Home Furnishings
Placed an order on a Friday, had no information on expected delivery date, the following Wednesday I emailed for an update and got no response. A week after placing the order i called first thing on the Friday and left a message, then called again Friday afternoon to cancel. Funnily enough that got a quick response with a threat of keeping back some of the money i paid for delivery arrangements, of which there hadn't appeared to be any - shockingly poor customer service, avoid!
Hello Victoria, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, having looked at the details surrounding this order, i can see that you ordered a product on a 14 day delivery time frame and decided to cancel after only 5 days which is unfortunately not enough time for the courier to have planned the route and delivered the order. I can see from the call logs that you rang into inquire about the delivery at which point you were told that we would speak to the courier and update you before the end of the day, you then rang back only 2 hours later to cancel which is a gain not enough time for us to answer your query the terms and conditions make it very clear that couriers return costs are deducted from the final refund amount, we cover the cost of the item to be delivered to you it is only fair that you cover the cost of the item to be returned to us. Because we had already dispatched your order, the courier charged us a return fee which as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order is deducted from the final refund amount. It is important to be sure of the delivery time frames and terms of the order before it is placed to make sure you are happy with the delivery time frames involved. Thanks Swagger Inc
Very slow delivery not at all happy. Missed a big occasion we had ordered them in plenty of time for
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback on your order, I have looked into this for you and can see that the order was delivered on the 12th day, we do give delivery time frames of up to 14 working days for delivery of large items like these and the delivery did fall within the given time frames on this occasion. Many Thanks Swagger Inc
Second purchase from this company. They let me know as soon as they had stock in as it was a gazebo so it kept selling out quickly. Fast delivery and good communication. The item itself is lovely very solid and stood the weather test this weekend !
Lead times unfortunately cannot be trusted with this company. We ordered a set in February, specifically as it was listed for delivery in late March - we chased in late March as we had no contact from the company, only to be told that it wasn't available when we ordered it, it was only available on pre order, and it would be available for delivery at the back end of May. We subsequently have received an update to say that it will be no earlier than the end of June. Advertising for sale goods that they did not have in stock.
Incredible customer service and delivery. Exceptionally supportive for what it's worth and a fantastic quality Furniture
Good quality furniture but unfortunately we have received all the furniture minus ALL the handles and a nightmare trying to get them from this company, after 6 emails back and forth I have now been asked to provide the part numbers for the handles so that the supplier can send them out. I would have thought the manufacturer/supplier would know this as they supplied them.
Please ignore the review with one star from MrsG. The bed us due in March and is with the delivery company, so hopefully it will be with us soon I have put 5 stars now as Sean has been very helpful and I expect my delivery before the end of March
After having spoken to Sean from Swagger Furniture he has advised me that delivery will be April.
Bought a 3 door wardrobe, with multiple screws missing, and the instruction is not clear at all.
We saw the Henley Furniture ages ago year, but unfortunately when we went to order was out of stock. So we waited for it, as we really, really loved the design. The Two-height table - ideal for tea and coffee when low OR for a sit down outdoor dinner when high - is excellent. And the reclining sides of the couches are just amazing for sun lounging. When the sun shone (which it did, at least for a while) our patio truly became just an extra room in the house to live in!
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 26th January 2021