Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
I waited nearly three weeks for my order before calling to find out how much longer it would be- only to be told that it had been dispatched after 1 week! I hadn't received it, nor had I received a mail to say that it had been dispatched and to look out for the parcel. It turned out that my light fitting had been sent to the wrong courier office and it had been sitting there just waiting for nearly two weeks. If I had not called to find out what was going on I would have still been waiting for it! Very poor customer service that I was the one who had to do the chasing.
Contacted you gentleman in customer services was not very helpful at all.

Also took me about a 3 weeks to get a answer when it was coming with as many phone calls . I could have had the same product within 7 days delivered at a cheaper price from wayfair.I would not order anything from you or recommend you even to my enemy.
I can not fault the item I ordered, it is absolutely beautiful, well made and everything we had hoped for and more! However, this companies customer service is awful! After missing a delivery attempt (as we were unable to alter the date or time) this company charged us an extortionate amount of money to redeliver! The main reason I chose to order from this company is they pride themselves on free delivery! After payment we received a 2nd date and time and once again the link to alter the time was unavailable, contacting the company is useless as every time you have to wait 24hours for a call back, as no one can deal with simple questions and need 24hours to figure out a reply! Sorry but the last time I ordered from yourselves! Feel disappointed a better solution couldn’t have been offered, perhaps your website details should be made clearer
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, looking at the details of your order, the delivery company contacted you to book in and inform you of your delivery date 3 days in advance, however when they tried to deliver the order at the agreed time nobody was at home and the phone number that you provided as main point of contact just rang out as nobody answered, this caused the delivery to fail.

Had you been at home on the advised date the delivery would of successfully completed, had the courier been advised in advance that you were unavailable on that date it could of been rearranged, because you failed to let the courier know they attempted to deliver the order to your house, wasting time, money and effort as a result a re-delivery charge was applicable in order for them to come back on a different day.

Altering a delivery time frame is not an option, you are given a 3 hour delivery window and this cannot be changed, this was not an option which was offered before the order was placed and is not something that has ever been available, this is why there was no option to do so on the link, the courier informs you of the delivery day 3 days in advance and the time frame 24 hours in advance, it is important for somebody to be at home to accept the delivery following this information.

Deliveries are free as we as a company pay for the initial delivery charge, if a delivery fails because a customer is not at home on a day and time they agreed to be there, the couriers re-delivery charge must be paid by the customer, as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order.

Thanks
Swagger Home Furnishings
Placed an order on a Friday, had no information on expected delivery date, the following Wednesday I emailed for an update and got no response. A week after placing the order i called first thing on the Friday and left a message, then called again Friday afternoon to cancel. Funnily enough that got a quick response with a threat of keeping back some of the money i paid for delivery arrangements, of which there hadn't appeared to be any - shockingly poor customer service, avoid!
Hello Victoria,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, having looked at the details surrounding this order, i can see that you ordered a product on a 14 day delivery time frame and decided to cancel after only 5 days which is unfortunately not enough time for the courier to have planned the route and delivered the order.

I can see from the call logs that you rang into inquire about the delivery at which point you were told that we would speak to the courier and update you before the end of the day, you then rang back only 2 hours later to cancel which is a gain not enough time for us to answer your query the terms and conditions make it very clear that couriers return costs are deducted from the final refund amount, we cover the cost of the item to be delivered to you it is only fair that you cover the cost of the item to be returned to us.

Because we had already dispatched your order, the courier charged us a return fee which as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order is deducted from the final refund amount. It is important to be sure of the delivery time frames and terms of the order before it is placed to make sure you are happy with the delivery time frames involved.

Thanks Swagger Inc
Very slow delivery not at all happy. Missed a big occasion we had ordered them in plenty of time for
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback on your order, I have looked into this for you and can see that the order was delivered on the 12th day, we do give delivery time frames of up to 14 working days for delivery of large items like these and the delivery did fall within the given time frames on this occasion.

Many Thanks
Swagger Inc
I ordered and paid for an Oxford Lifestyle Suite on the 28th April as the suite was showing in stock on the website.
I was contacted by Swagger on the 30th April advising there had been an error on their suppliers website and the suite was not in stock but it would be back in stock on the 7th June.
The delivery date was then moved to the 14th July and then the 24th August which would have been 11 weeks after the original delivery date and also too late to use over the Summer.
When I was advised the delivery date would be the 24th August I cancelled the order and asked for a refund and I was advised this would take 10 days to process !!
I had to chase Swagger 11 times for updates and whilst I appreciate my order was placed during the COVID crisis and the company had a reduced workforce their level of service and delays were extremely poor.
Refund received after 3 days, thank you.
I am very pleased with the quality. Contact with customer service was excellent. Quick delivery. I recommend swaggerhome
I’ve ordered a tv unit on the 27th May but they have taken my money and I’ve rung twice now only to be told there’s nobody I can speak to and all I can do is wait for them to contact me !!! It’s not good enough when I was expecting a delivery now !! Why can I not speak to anyone in charge ? Really disgusted with the service and being fobbed off!!!!!l latest update is that I have now received my unit and I’m very satisfied with it . What should be more available is the email address which I would have got an immediate reply from and not the staff that man the phones and don’t forward your messages . 😊
Just posted review and never put in stars for review as it said optional and they have four stars. Giving them selfs brownie points now.
Amazing service from Swagger. Ordered my gazebo late Sunday and recieved by Friday (today). Product is a perfect representation of what was advertised. Strong and sturdy. Delivery fast. Will recommend and will definitely use again!
I could not have a better person to help me choosing furniture. The stuff of Swagger Home Furnishings
is a very pleasant and very helpful and approachable. Very pleasant experience shopping at Swagger Home Furnishings
We ordered a few items from Swagger, despite 1 of the items having a slight delay, staff were extremely helpful and communication was always swift. Overall I am very pleased that I chose this company and will deal with them again.
Great cabinets just what I was looking for. Trust in a company on line is a great leap of faith for me. I like to see and feel and understand what i'm buying and the company I'm buying from. Difficult in lockdown so I decided that I would put my faith in a picture and order on line.

Ordered dining room cabinets in April 2020. Didnt hear anything other than a confirmation email for the order. Called 10 days later and was told someone would call me back. I also emailed. My email was answered within a few hours with an update that I should expect to hear from the delivery agent in the next few days. I didn't , emailed again and once again it was promptly replied to and it informed me that my delivery was on its way. I should hear from the delivery agent shortly. I never did hear from the delivery agent BUT the cabinets arrived, well packed and in good order and were easyish to put together. They look great.
Ordered an outdoor sofa , then heard nothing . Had to chase numerous times before being told item damaged in transit and no further stock. Phone lines manned by a message taker who is unable to answer any questions .
Terrible service /communication . Would not use company again
Great lounger that seems real good quality. Cant wait to be back on it
Lovely piece of furniture, nice quality well packed. Delivery on time with no problems.
Webb sight easy to follow and ordering straight forward.
Would highly recommend.
Bought table and chairs, within a few weeks the plastic stoppers on the bottom broke on each chair. When I complained new stoppers were sent which were the wrong size - too small so drop out. Then sent a set too large. Hence now scrapes across the wooden floor, not good. Just sell cheap crap from China very poor customer service.
Poor delivery experience
Took ages to arrive. Then product was far more cheaply made than anticipated. Dissapointed.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I have had a look into your order for you and just on the points you have raised your order was made during the Christmas and New year break when suppliers, retailers and couriers were closed for the Christmas period, this obviously affected delivery time frames however despite the Christmas period your order was still delivered within the 10 working days advertised.

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the quality of your product if you would like to email us with a description of any issues we would be happy to take a look for you.

Thanks Swagger Inc
I should have received compensation for the time in which I had to wait for my sofa to be delivered. Was origanly told it was in stock and would revive 5-10 working days. We waited over 2 months for sofa with no sorry no compensation. 2 months is a long time to be sitting on the floor when you are pregnant. No communication. This company has no customer care. Avoid.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, i can see from the communications between yourself and customer support, that you were informed of the delivery time frame as soon as the order was placed, the sofas were available on a pre order only at that time and were in the manufacturing process, you made the decision to wait and receive the sofa when the new stock arrived.

The Sofa was delivered when the new stock arrived as initially agreed any yourself.

Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.73 based on 706 reviews