Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
I waited nearly three weeks for my order before calling to find out how much longer it would be- only to be told that it had been dispatched after 1 week! I hadn't received it, nor had I received a mail to say that it had been dispatched and to look out for the parcel. It turned out that my light fitting had been sent to the wrong courier office and it had been sitting there just waiting for nearly two weeks. If I had not called to find out what was going on I would have still been waiting for it! Very poor customer service that I was the one who had to do the chasing.
Placed an order on a Friday, had no information on expected delivery date, the following Wednesday I emailed for an update and got no response. A week after placing the order i called first thing on the Friday and left a message, then called again Friday afternoon to cancel. Funnily enough that got a quick response with a threat of keeping back some of the money i paid for delivery arrangements, of which there hadn't appeared to be any - shockingly poor customer service, avoid!
Hello Victoria,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, having looked at the details surrounding this order, i can see that you ordered a product on a 14 day delivery time frame and decided to cancel after only 5 days which is unfortunately not enough time for the courier to have planned the route and delivered the order.

I can see from the call logs that you rang into inquire about the delivery at which point you were told that we would speak to the courier and update you before the end of the day, you then rang back only 2 hours later to cancel which is a gain not enough time for us to answer your query the terms and conditions make it very clear that couriers return costs are deducted from the final refund amount, we cover the cost of the item to be delivered to you it is only fair that you cover the cost of the item to be returned to us.

Because we had already dispatched your order, the courier charged us a return fee which as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order is deducted from the final refund amount. It is important to be sure of the delivery time frames and terms of the order before it is placed to make sure you are happy with the delivery time frames involved.

Thanks Swagger Inc
Very slow delivery not at all happy. Missed a big occasion we had ordered them in plenty of time for
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback on your order, I have looked into this for you and can see that the order was delivered on the 12th day, we do give delivery time frames of up to 14 working days for delivery of large items like these and the delivery did fall within the given time frames on this occasion.

Many Thanks
Swagger Inc
Bought table and chairs, within a few weeks the plastic stoppers on the bottom broke on each chair. When I complained new stoppers were sent which were the wrong size - too small so drop out. Hence now scrapes across the wooden floor, not good.
Poor delivery experience
Contacted you gentleman in customer services was not very helpful at all. Also took me about a 3 weeks to get a answer when it was coming with as many phone calls . I could have had the same product within 7 days delivered at a cheaper price from wayfair.I would not order anything from you or recommend you even to my enemy.
I can not fault the item I ordered, it is absolutely beautiful, well made and everything we had hoped for and more! However, this companies customer service is awful! After missing a delivery attempt (as we were unable to alter the date or time) this company charged us an extortionate amount of money to redeliver! The main reason I chose to order from this company is they pride themselves on free delivery! After payment we received a 2nd date and time and once again the link to alter the time was unavailable, contacting the company is useless as every time you have to wait 24hours for a call back, as no one can deal with simple questions and need 24hours to figure out a reply! Sorry but the last time I ordered from yourselves! Feel disappointed a better solution couldn’t have been offered, perhaps your website details should be made clearer
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, looking at the details of your order, the delivery company contacted you to book in and inform you of your delivery date 3 days in advance, however when they tried to deliver the order at the agreed time nobody was at home and the phone number that you provided as main point of contact just rang out as nobody answered, this caused the delivery to fail.

Had you been at home on the advised date the delivery would of successfully completed, had the courier been advised in advance that you were unavailable on that date it could of been rearranged, because you failed to let the courier know they attempted to deliver the order to your house, wasting time, money and effort as a result a re-delivery charge was applicable in order for them to come back on a different day.

Altering a delivery time frame is not an option, you are given a 3 hour delivery window and this cannot be changed, this was not an option which was offered before the order was placed and is not something that has ever been available, this is why there was no option to do so on the link, the courier informs you of the delivery day 3 days in advance and the time frame 24 hours in advance, it is important for somebody to be at home to accept the delivery following this information.

Deliveries are free as we as a company pay for the initial delivery charge, if a delivery fails because a customer is not at home on a day and time they agreed to be there, the couriers re-delivery charge must be paid by the customer, as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order.

Thanks
Swagger Home Furnishings
Took ages to arrive. Then product was far more cheaply made than anticipated. Dissapointed.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I have had a look into your order for you and just on the points you have raised your order was made during the Christmas and New year break when suppliers, retailers and couriers were closed for the Christmas period, this obviously affected delivery time frames however despite the Christmas period your order was still delivered within the 10 working days advertised.

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the quality of your product if you would like to email us with a description of any issues we would be happy to take a look for you.

Thanks Swagger Inc
I should have received compensation for the time in which I had to wait for my sofa to be delivered. Was origanly told it was in stock and would revive 5-10 working days. We waited over 2 months for sofa with no sorry no compensation. 2 months is a long time to be sitting on the floor when you are pregnant. No communication. This company has no customer care. Avoid.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, i can see from the communications between yourself and customer support, that you were informed of the delivery time frame as soon as the order was placed, the sofas were available on a pre order only at that time and were in the manufacturing process, you made the decision to wait and receive the sofa when the new stock arrived.

The Sofa was delivered when the new stock arrived as initially agreed any yourself.

Thanks Swagger Inc
I was very impressed with the excellent customer service from Swagger Inc. I enquired about dimensions of a yellow toolshed which I wanted to fit into a narrow garden space and was pleased with the prompt response received. The delivery was trouble free and on time and the toolshed itself straightforward to assemble and fits the bill. Good quality materials and robust. Really pleased.
N/A
Great service and competitive prices. Highly recommended company for quick and easy shopping. Thank you
Swagger do not seem to be a reputable company. I have ordered a product that has arrived damaged. manager Sean is very unhelpful, expecting customers to pay a return delivery charge when sending damaged goods. Spoken with Sean who advised that items appear to be minor damages, regardless of whether the damaged items are minor of major, damage is damage and I don’t expect to buy a product with any damage what so ever. Although Sean did offer to replace the damaged items, there were just too many pieces of the items that were damaged that I had lost faith in the quality of the product and the service that I had received. Very unhelpful manager, poor service and poor quality products. I’m sure others have had a different experience with this company but be very careful when purchasing items that they are not damaged. I will be seeking legal advice on this matter. I hope no other customer falls victim to this absolute show of a company.
Hello,

Thanks for your review, I have looked into the circumstances surrounding this and can see that you ordered a flat pack wardrobe and the assembly process had been started before you informed us that some of the parts seemed to be damaged, at that stage we offered to send replacement parts which you rejected instead asking to return.

We informed you that furniture cannot be returned if it has been pre-assembled, as we require the furniture to be un-assembled and in its original packaging as per the terms and conditions of the order that you agreed to at the time of placing the order.

Had the damages been reported before the assembly process began we could of returned the wardrobe for you, as it stands we have offered to replace the minor parts that have been damaged which would resolve all issues.

Thanks Swagger Inc
Very reasonable price for our new bed, helpful on the phone when going through the options, delivery was carried out as expected, would recommend.
Really happy with the service that we got
Ordered an extending glass dining table, really good price online which included an assembly service, the people who delivered the table also put it up and removed the packaging, fantastic.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.74 based on 519 reviews