Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Lauren
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Sandra
The quality, the prices, and the service were excellent
Thanks to Swaggerhome for the great customer service. Setup was fast and friendly!
Great furniture, friendly staff, a clean and organized furniture store. Affordable prices for all items too. Cute and stylish furniture
Very nice furniture and decent prices
There customer service is #1 all the time. The quality of furniture is great. I have and will be a life long customer .Thanks
I’ve ordered a tv unit on the 27th May but they have taken my money and I’ve rung twice now only to be told there’s nobody I can speak to and all I can do is wait for them to contact me !!! It’s not good enough when I was expecting a delivery now !! Why can I not speak to anyone in charge ? Really disgusted with the service and being fobbed off!!!!!l latest update is that I have now received my unit and I’m very satisfied with it . What should be more available is the email address which I would have got an immediate reply from and not the staff that man the phones and don’t forward your messages . 😊
Best furniture and great customer service .Friendly staff
The furniture is beautiful and of the highest quality.Swagger Home Furnishings s the absolute best. The customer service was phenomenal. I highly recommend you purchasing quality furniture from here
Very pleased with our Miami 6 seater set which came today after only 11 days from order date. Excellent service despite these Covid times. Very helpful and friendly delivery guy. Many thanks also to first class customer service from Jemma. No hesitation recommending Swagger Home Furnishings.
Just posted review and never put in stars for review as it said optional and they have four stars. Giving them selfs brownie points now.
Love the Coastal Chic Desk we ordered. Really solid and well made.
Swagger Home Furnishings were great at answering queries and keeping me notified of the delivery details.
Brilliant service. Delivery as predicted and on time. Lovely garden furniture
Quick service great product well worth of money. I would definitely shop from here again
Amazing service from Swagger. Ordered my gazebo late Sunday and recieved by Friday (today). Product is a perfect representation of what was advertised. Strong and sturdy. Delivery fast. Will recommend and will definitely use again!
I bought some Maze Living Garden Furniture from Swagger Home Furnishings, unfortunately the wrong chairs were delivered.

From start to finish we experienced terrible customer service by Swagger Home Furnishings, to date not once have I received a call back! despite requesting this on numerous occasions.

We were informed by swagger customer services that the original chairs we’re currently out of stock and would not be available for the 2020 season. However we contacted Maze living, the manufacturer, directly to be informed that they were in fact in stock and available immediately. I found Maze living the manufacturing to be very helpful & efficient I can honestly say that without their assistance I might still be waiting.

Happy with the furniture very good quality but suggest you buy elsewhere.
Very happy with my order. The delivery was smooth and product is good quality ..Highly recommended to all
Good value and good product, pleasure to buy from here. Highly recommended
Excellent product, very well made and looks awesome in my home
Very happy with the service from order to delivery :)
Due to the pandemic had a few issues around delivery but these were addressed and furniture delivered.
Very happy with the product and the comfort of our garden set. Would certainly recommend.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.72 based on 686 reviews