Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
Very nice reasonably priced furniture. Staff very helpful
Fabulous variety of furniture at great prices
Lots of stock, good quality items, reasonably priced (some really good discounted pieces), friendly staff, quick delivery 👍
Friendly and professional staff helped us purchase a table & chairs which was excellent value
Thank you Swaggerhome for lovely work. Minor issues found after installation which was fixed promptly. I was worried they might not come back. Im really impressed with their levels of service☺
They designed and installed our furniture in less then 2 weeks time. Beautiful range and coulor options too
Excellent service from the business. Easy to communicate with and arrived on time. The team were friendly and safety conscious. They delivered the best furniture quickly and efficiently. I would happily recommend them.
Good quality furniture that was delivered quickly to me.
Loved this place, loved the furniture that they have, very good quality .
Competitive prices, great value! Found them after some research. They provided us with design variations without any hesitation. Fitters were very accommodating as well. Best company for fitted bespoke furniture.
Ordered via the website. Excellent customer service, kept Upto date on my order & delivery via emails. Highly Recommended.
Gorgeous selection of trendy furniture. I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service i was given, especially in the current situation. Love my new sofa. I'll definitely be back :-)
Excellent professional service nothing was too much trouble very helpful and good quality stock . Would recommend Swaggerhome to anyone looking for beds or sofas
Love this store. Full of wonderful furniture and unique decorative items. We purchased our sofa from there.Really it is so nice .Highly recommended
Very helpful, great communication. The whole ordering and delivery service was very good and much appreciated.
Would like to give 5 star for excellent service from Swaggerhome .Brought sectional sofa, good quality with good service!!!
Superb service and the garden furniture is excellent
I ordered this furniture but cancelled because of the delivery delay due to Covid19. My refund was processed quickly. As I was unable to find the same style with the 3 stools and armchair I ended up reordering and just waiting for it. Delivery was on time and easy to unpack and assemble. I love this set. it looks expensive and is well made. The cushions are well padded and comfortable and the table being able to raise to dining height or drop to coffee table height is a bonus. It is perfect for my large family. And I love my armchair.
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Friendly service and the delivery was quicker than expected.Great quality for furniture .Thanks
Awesome experience .Great quality of products
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.71 based on 793 reviews