Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Lauren
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Sandra
Super excited when my sofa came, it arrived on time. Great delivery, during COVID19. The men were friendly and super quick. It's my first sofa in my new home.
Amazing from start to finish. So easy to order on line with time frames for delivery given. I love our new sofa, it goes perfectly in our living room. I’m really impressed with the quality and design of the sofa and such amazing value.
Delighted with these chairs for the price. Colour as expected.Well packed. Easy to assemble. Great design. Comfortable.
Love my monks bench. Keeps my hall tidy. I made and added the cushions to add a bit of colour. My cat loves it too!!!!
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Our order went missing in the delivery system once we brought this to the attention of Swagger they acted promptly to reorder the goods
I was after a clock for our new kitchen and came across the perfect one on your website. It was quirky and different which suited our taste. Delivery was prompt, no issues with customer service and reasonable priced product for the quality.
Awesome collections .Delivery on time .Recommended
Awesome furniture collections .
When I called swaggerhome they answered all my questions and some things I hadn't even thought of so I felt fully informed about the item I was looking at, and the delivery process.
What a great experience for my first time buying furniture online! I won't hesitate to buy from them again.
Friendly staff and a good choice of products.
the coffee table is of very good quality and a good price i am really pleased with everything
I ordered and paid for an Oxford Lifestyle Suite on the 28th April as the suite was showing in stock on the website.
I was contacted by Swagger on the 30th April advising there had been an error on their suppliers website and the suite was not in stock but it would be back in stock on the 7th June.
The delivery date was then moved to the 14th July and then the 24th August which would have been 11 weeks after the original delivery date and also too late to use over the Summer.
When I was advised the delivery date would be the 24th August I cancelled the order and asked for a refund and I was advised this would take 10 days to process !!
I had to chase Swagger 11 times for updates and whilst I appreciate my order was placed during the COVID crisis and the company had a reduced workforce their level of service and delays were extremely poor.
Refund received after 3 days, thank you.
Lots of stock, good quality items, reasonably priced (some really good discounted pieces), friendly staff, quick delivery šŸ‘
Love that you can see what you are buying and at great prices
Friendly and professional staff helped us purchase a table & chairs which was excellent value
I am very pleased with the quality. Contact with customer service was excellent. Quick delivery. I recommend swaggerhome
Very good quality of the furniture and everything is really modern. Fast shipping, no troubles at all with order. The best garden furniture which I have ever seen. Very good staff and contact with company.
I would highly recommend.
Just received my latest purchase, super happy as before. Beautiful design and quick delivery. Will definitely be buying more!
Excellent communication with suppliers and products was as described. I tried to colour match my pine wardrobe with a chest of drawers and getting one from swagger home did the job! Thanks
Great service, value for money, very pleased with product. Sean from Swagger Home Furnishings has been exceptionally helpful with our order. Thank you.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.72 based on 686 reviews