Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
Perfect size, as described and delivery was made sooner than expected. Solid table, easy to put together and light/easy to carry. Thanks Swagger Home Furnishings
Excellent service - great selection of stock - very helpful knowledgeable staff - nothing too much trouble - very pleased with our new furniture. Highly recommend swaggerhome to others
Item was advertised to be delivered within 7-10 days and it is still showing the same time time frame on the website but I have email from customer service that it will be delivered in April or May!! They continue to mislead customers by not showing an accurate delivery time frame. If I knew it’s going this long I would have considered other options.
hi quality furniture top quality reliable service would rate them very high quality top rating
Great products at great prices. Really happy with the service we received
Please ignore the review with one star from MrsG. The bed us due in March and is with the delivery company, so hopefully it will be with us soon I have put 5 stars now as Sean has been very helpful and I expect my delivery before the end of March
Please ignore the review with one star from Christine. I had missed an email stating my delivery date. I had got mixed up with the date on invoice which was the due date for payment not delivery. I have put 4 stars now as Sean has been very helpful and I expect my delivery early April.
We bought London Corner. The delivery was quick. The quality is amazing, easy to attach together and the actual cushions are really thick and comfy, so happy. It’s also easy to move, our sun on patio moves throughout day. Would highly recommend.
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th March 2021
I purchased the Villena 91cm Patio Table in May 2020. Hardly 6 months later, the table top has sort off disintegrated. The top of the mosaic tiles is peeling off, as if the colours of the tiles had been painted on and now it is coming off. (See photo) Also there is ring around the perimeter of the table with a leaf pattern carved in what is supposed to be tiles. Well that is crumbling (See photo). I have contacted Swagger last Friday by email and by leaving a comment on the website. No reply yet. If I hear from them and get a satisfactory solution, I may amend my review accordingly. So far, I am not impressed.
Great service from the live chat. Helped me find exactly what i was looking for and I am very pleased with my sofa. Thank you Swagger Home Furnishings
I went in the store 3 times to choose and buy a settee and 2 chairs. All 3 times the staff were very helpful and socially distanced. They all knew their stuff, and answered all my questions. Very helpful and I would definitely recommend
Have faith in these times.. orders may be running up to 8 weeks late, but they are coming through, and best of all well worth the wait. Excellent customer services and delivery. Purchased a stool which is beautifully made and we think even better than the online photo.
After having spoken to Sean from Swagger Furniture he has advised me that delivery will be April.
Ordered patio furniture set which arrived on time, couple of times that I called I received good customer service.
Absolutely over the moon with our purchase from Swagger, the sideboard looks fantastic is our new kitchen diner. We ordered this in the pandemic and it was delivered ahead of time, great service!
Lovely gazebo
I ordered a Maze sunlounger set from Swagger Home Furnishings last summer. The set is just how it looked online and how I imagined. Great quality & really comfy!
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Ordered a pair of white Italian sun loungers for the garden towards the end of the first lockdown, and was extremely pleased with my purchase. The loungers arrived particularly well parcelled and are evidently going to last for years - solid, moulded plastic, they have been well made and assembled, with no rough edges or loose fittings - and I would have no issues recommending the loungers or indeed the company, Swagger, to family and friends.
Bought a 3 door wardrobe, with multiple screws missing, and the instruction is not clear at all.
Purchased after seeing some furniture of Swaggerhome at a friend’s home . Easy to order/decent enough price/arrived on time and perfect match and usual splendid quality. Staff were very helpful and understanding. Delivery was very prompt and well packaged. Fantastic service from start to finish!
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.71 based on 793 reviews