Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Dave Ramrekha
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Heather Johnson
Really impressed with the sofa I bought. Amazing price and very helpful service, such quick delivery too!!!
Perfect size, as described and delivery was made sooner than expected. Solid table, easy to put together and light/easy to carry. Thanks!
First class product at a good price and very pleased with our purchase. Arrived much quicker than expected and was put together easily. Looks very good
Classic approach to customer care from start to finish. Great choice of furniture.
Correct product arrived in secure packaging and in good time. Happy with the corner sofa sets. Nice and solid. Looks great.Highly recommended
Delivery came yesterday, great service in store and excellent product. I’m going back to buy the matching Mini Modular Sofa Set when back in stock.
Ordered and paid in full for my garden furniture in January 2021. I was told it was in stock. At first I wasn't given much information why the delivery dates changed. At the beginning of April I was really frustrated over the dates changing until Sean explained the reasons beginning the pandemic, brexit and final the blockage in the Suez canal. Hopefully my garden furniture will be arriving on Monday next week. 7
Would definitely use Swagger Home Furnishings again. Great stylish furniture, looks fabulous in our garden! Used to have a business selling garden furniture many moons ago so we know quality when we find it.
Excellent product, delivered far sooner than first envisaged. Good quality furniture at exceptional prices. The furniture looks great and is very comfortable. Thanks Swagger Home Furnishings
Really pleased with my purchase!
My goods were meant to arrive this week [latest 20th April]. As it's a garden table and chairs I called the company because I needed to check the delivery date to ensure I would be in when it arrived. Each time I was told someone would get back to me but they never did [I called 3 times]. Today I called again only to be told that my items would not be arriving until 6th June and delivery would not be for another 10 to 14 days after that date. in other words 2 months later than they had originally promised. I am very disappointed indeed. I will update this review when the goods finally arrive and I see if the quality is as good as it looks. Lets hope they stick to this deadline :-)
Perfect customer service in challenging times.
We ordered a Marco Polo Gray Gazebo I cannot tell you how happy we are with it it came well packed and undamaged and was a pleasure to put up so quick with an easy to understanding plan and not nut and bolt anywhere just 16 wing nuts with plastic tops and the the roof is of a great waterproof and strong fabric and as with the curtains highly recommended. Though I must add the delivery took nearly 3 weeks to arrive but Swagger Home Furnishing was not at fault it was the delivery company but after I contacted S.H.F to give my concern they was fantastic they chased it up and kept in touch with me on its progress 5* thank you. Paul & Ros
Set arrived yesterday, was a week late due to shipping issues , but cannot fault the customer services team in chasing up and arranging delivery as soon as it arrived in the uk , good quality garden set for a very decent price , I am a very happy customer
Happy with purchase
Having been told delivery would be 2nd April, I have emailed to check on delivery and have now been told 2nd of August. Not good customer service. I have spent a lot of money on this garden furniture. Company should have been honest up front so I could have bought somewhere else.
Hello Christine, Sorry to hear you are having issues, Unfortunately, there are delays across the board at the moment with incoming stock due to a range of factors, there is currently a shortage of shipping containers, the ongoing Pandemic crisis, and issues at the Suez canal you may have seen this on the news. If not please read this article which explains the issue very well - https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2021/4/2/22364278/suez-canal-ship-effects-ever-given-supply-chain On top of this, some shipping companies have pulled out of the UK market altogether due to Brexit. We promote and sell these products on behalf of Maze rattan who is the main manufacturer and supplier of the garden sets, they supply every retailer in the UK. There is no retailer in the UK who could offer delivery of this set before the date Maze rattan have given for arrival,  it all comes from the same place, from the same manufacturer at the same time. This means it doesn't matter who or where you purchased from the arrival time would be exactly the same. Our shipping times on the product page make it very clear that they are estimates only, with a statement that reads - Estimated timelines only, correct at the time of listing but subject to change. please check with a member of the team for the latest up-to-date lead times. We have also made the shipping issues very clear and have updated the shipping news regularly on our shipping information screen. We understand your frustrations however we cannot be held solely responsible for changing arrival dates brought about by a worldwide shipping crisis, nor can we prevent delays of this nature.  Every single retailer in the UK is suffering from the same issues and if you read the article above it is a worldwide issue. Customers are free to cancel their orders at any time should there be delays with preorder dates. I note your order is still active if you would like a refund please get in contact and we will issue it straight away. If you decide to wait for the arrival we will ensure that it is delivered to you as fast as humanely possible. Many Thanks, SHF
Comprehensive product range and clear website. Delivery within timescale promised; contacted in advance as to arrival date / time and our requests accommodated. Well done Swagger Home Furnishings
Made the order online, which was easy. Plenty of communication, I knew exactly when my delivery was arriving through telephone calls and having a 2 hour time slot. I ordered a rising table casual dining and it came well packaged. The whole process was very professional and helpful. I would definitely order from them again.
Good quality furniture but unfortunately we have received all the furniture minus ALL the handles and a nightmare trying to get them from this company, after 6 emails back and forth I have now been asked to provide the part numbers for the handles so that the supplier can send them out. I would have thought the manufacturer/supplier would know this as they supplied them.
Perfect size, as described and delivery was made sooner than expected. Solid table, easy to put together and light/easy to carry. Thanks Swagger Home Furnishings
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.72 based on 792 reviews