Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
Great communication, great product, great service! Was a little concerned when I first played the order as the delivery time was longer than others I’d looked at, but after contacting Swagger they managed to bring forward the delivery. And we had a lovely Gazebo in the garden for the summer! Thanks.
I bought a gorgeous vintage look tv Stand from Swagger Home furnishings . It arrived promptly and well packed and six months later the fruit wood still looks as lovely as the day I bought it definitely highly recommended.
Great furniture and good price
Excellent and very quick and efficient service The product is very food and easy to fit
I am extremely pleased with the table I ordered , delivered was prompt , pretty straight forward to assembly and looks lovely.
good pricing, good product
Top notch communication all the way through as we wanted an out of stock item was informed straight away when back in stock and delivered a few days later and the item was very good quality and really stands out in our home I’m very glad I found this company online and will be using again soon
Yes thanks for quick delivery, would definitely order from Swagger home furnishings again
Great prodict & service
Purchased a bookcase from Swagger& they were the cheapest upon researching. Very helpful when ordering & we are exceptionally happy with the high quality of the product.
Product arrived on time and was good quality. Had to return as wasnt fit for purpose, refund was prompt.
Super heavy table and very expensive looking. Looks amazing and very high end.
Be aware of this company Be aware of this company. Delivered wardrobe with tinted mirror which on website was mention normal mirror. Went back to them send pics and videos. They still claim your room is dark, I send them video of day time and night time with curtains open. Then they mention the wardrobe is fix we cant do anything, the person was so rude that he kept the phone on me. I went to my credit card they ask me proff. I bought ordinary mirror and put against it. My joiners send them letter saying the mirror is tinted. And the pic is the proff. His statement is the proff. Now they are making the excuse that wardrobe is all fix we cant do anything with credit card. Liars, miss sold item, Product description theft I have wasted my time and money on this company. Please be aware. Don't buy from them.
Hello,

Apologies you have had issues with this order, looking at the details the wardrobe in question does not come with tinted mirrors the product comes as described with normal mirrored doors, your query was raised with the manufacturer of the wardrobe however who confirmed that they do not supply tinted mirrors for these wardrobes.

I can see that you opened up a claim with your bank who investigated the issue and after all the evidence was supplied decided in our favour and were in agreement that the mirrors from the photographic evidence provided were in fact normal.

If you were not happy with the wardrobe for any reason upon delivery this should of been reported straight away in which case we would have been able to organise a return however the wardrobes were fully assembled and put in position when you decided that you were not happy with the mirrors, and as per the terms and conditions of the order we cannot accept returns of flat pack furniture once it has been assembled.

Thanks Swagger Home
I bought a beautiful 6 door wardrobe. It was delivered on time and assembling instructions were very easy to follow.
We ordered a lovely patio table and 4 chairs for our garden from Swagger Home Furnishings. The garden furniture arrived very quickly and was well packed. We are really pleased with the quality of the furniture and it looks great in our garden.
Great product. Great service. Would use again.
Arrived quickly, corner wardrobe the inside is set out well, it make the most of the space and everything is easy to reach. I’m very happy with it and I would buy from this compa
Very Good
First time we had ordered from this site was quick delivery with excellent service and product is amazing will certainly use again
Amazing service! Fast, prompt, best for price I could find online too. Very helpful would recommend
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.74 based on 543 reviews