Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
We ordered a lovely patio table and 4 chairs for our garden from Swagger Home Furnishings. The garden furniture arrived very quickly and was well packed. We are really pleased with the quality of the furniture and it looks great in our garden.
Great product. Great service. Would use again.
Arrived quickly, corner wardrobe the inside is set out well, it make the most of the space and everything is easy to reach. I’m very happy with it and I would buy from this compa
Very Good
First time we had ordered from this site was quick delivery with excellent service and product is amazing will certainly use again
Amazing service! Fast, prompt, best for price I could find online too. Very helpful would recommend
good service and good product.
Very happy with the product and service. Exceedingly good
Fast delivery good material and fitted well even though our sofas were L shape.
Great service
Can't praise this company enough ! Brilliant service, great communication, fantastic rugs. Many, many thanks ☺️
Ordered a TV unit and matching nest of tables, both of which are of good quality and reasonably priced. We had a slight problem on delivery which was sorted quickly and reasonably. Good company to do business with.
Happy with the service from order to delivery :)
Items came swiftly and despite some slight deviation in colour from the image I was pleased overall with my experience.
I am so angry with this company. I ordered a sideboard 1 and a half weeks ago to which I chased the delivery, to be told this would be within 10 working days of processing the order. I then come to find this morning an email telling me the item has supposedly been damaged in transit and they now have none in stock. What an absolute joke.
Quick delivery and I am very pleased with my new wardrobe. It is the perfect size and the mirrored doors add light and an illusion of space to my bedroom. I love the walnut colour and addition of the discreet handle.
Item was great quality and good correspondence with updates of when my kitchen bench would be delivered.
We are delighted with our garden table. The frame is sturdy and well made, and the mosaic top is of beautiful real stone in subtle attractive colours. I would have sent a photo but we have put it away for the winter.
Great quality at great prices!!
The sofa I ordered was beautiful, everybody comments on it. Delivery was quick and I would recommend swagger home furnishings to anyone.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.74 based on 509 reviews