Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Helen
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Jackie Davis
I order a corner rattan set and I’m so very pleased I waited it amazing just what I wanted and excellent quality the delivery team were exceptional very polite and helpful well done
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 9th September 2021
We ordered our garden furniture in march with a 4-6 week delivery, it's now the middle of November and it still has not arrived. I am constantly chasing them after our next "4-6" or "6-8" weeks that they keep telling us, as they don't inform us (yet they say they will). It's beyond a joke now. We've contacted trading standards now as they've had our money all this time and we are no further along. Disgusting customer service. Constantly blaming Suez canal and covid yet we have ordered many other things including large items from around the world, (even a rescue dog from abroad!) And they have all arrived. Lots of excuses and no results and still no delivery date. Incredibly disappointed
We ordered our garden furniture in February but due to Covid and the Suez Canal fiasco we didn’t receive it till the end of the summer. The team kept us informed throughout this time and were very professional. I am sure they must have had several disgruntled customers but they dealt with the problem admirably. The furniture is fabulous, well worth the wait.
I would like to thank Swagger for the fast delivery of my side table, which I am absolutely delighted with. It was exactly what I was looking for. Great price for great quality. I'd definitely order again from Swagger. Thank you once again for your great service.
I purchased Two Bedside cabinets from Swagger Home which where flat pack so I put them together myself first one finished looks great in my room. Two week later I got on to the second one this also went together easily but the front draw which was mirrored was smashed on the top in transit, so I got on to the customer service and explained this they dealt with my complaint very quickly and efficiently and the part was delivered with in 5 days ,no quibbles and now in the room looking great. so thank you all .
Swagger are very good at taking your money and as long as there’s not a problem I’m sure it’s fine but we waited 8 months for our garden furniture then when it was delivered there was a box missing which eventually I had to find myself as swaggers customer service are useless they won’t ring you back and take days to answer an email avoid unless you can guarantee there won’t be a problem
Always someone available by email to update you on your order and my order arrived at the time specified. Well packed by private courier. Delighted with my purchase. Exactly like the photo online.
We ordered an 8 seater Oxford garden set which was seriously delayed by COVID and issues in the Suez Canal. Swagger kept us updated and tried constantly to expedite our order. Once delivered we had a slight problem with one of the chairs which they replaced without hesitation. Thank you team Swagger
We have just received our stunning garden furniture (Winchester sofa dining set). Great quality - even better than we imagined. Swagger Home Furnishings offered the best deal when we researched and their customer service has been first class. Throughout all the transport/freight problems this year they have kept us informed. We are very happy customers and highly recommend this company.
Initially I made a call for further details about the garden furniture I was interested in. A polite and informative response led me to place my online order. As my choice had a two month approximate delivery date, I had to make a deposit by phone. This was all during partial in/out of Covid lockdowns but I was inspired by the information given. As things turned out, the delivery date was extended due to China shipping delays but I was kept informed regularly. When the furniture arrived, the delivery men were very patient and allowed full unpacking to check to ensure no breakages. They even took the extensive packaging away! I was given about 3 weeks before Swagger charged the balance to my card! Overall a great service in difficult times.
Have been trying to get my refund from them still waiting. Beware of this company they will fob you off. Do not buy from them
Don’t buy from this company can’t get my refund from them
Great service from the live chat. Helped me find exactly what i was looking for and I am very pleased with my sofa. Thank You SwaggerHome
Wow what a shop beautiful furniture high quality and what a variety. Comes at a price though. Here you get what you pay for. Very helpful and friendly service from SwaggerHome sales Team👍
Bought a pair of sofas and a TV unit from SwaggerHome. Theirr service was outstanding. Delivery team was amazing no pressure and helped us with any of our questions. A great experience will definitely return, thanks SwaggerHome
Beautiful Marbel Dining Table set from SwaggerHome, easy purchase. Lovely design, quality made furniture. I appreciated their terms and delivery method. Would definitely recommend them!
Bought a Dining Table Set . It was of far higher quality than I expected, simple to fit - and the delivery service was well managed. Will keep the https://www.swaggerhomefurnishings.co.uk/ on my bookmark list!
waited months for garden furniture due to various global issues not down to swagger. But kept reassured and up to date with delivery at all times. I now have my furniture and worth the wait Would buy from Swagger again .
Extremely professional. The sofas are beautiful and I am very pleased with the pieces. Promised quality, flawless communication!
Good experiences with SwaggerHome all round. Bought an Corner Sofa set. Very pleased with the furniture. Fantastic display. Staff members helped us to decide and answered questions in detail
Delighted with the purchase of Dining Set, cannot be happier for the sales and delivery service we received. However, a huge thank you for the sales representative, he was so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.66 based on 889 reviews