Swagger Inc Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Swagger Inc

About Swagger Inc: With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Inc made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Lynne Mccluskey
"Just moved house bought the whole set of painted sideboard/wine table/chest. Absolutely beautiful and well made, everyone comments, I could not be happier and staff amazing"
Dan Storey
"Happy to find the item in stock as the others I’d found were out of stock or considerably more expensive. Decent delivery time, gave me a chance to clear the space for it! Good service and communication, I’ll have no reservation about buying from Swagger again. Thank you :-)"
Sharon Hardisty
"love my table, looks exactly like it did on the website, finishes our room off perfectly 😊"
"New sofa just arrive absolutely love it, delivery drivers were a dream, noting was too much trouble really impressed with the quality and the service received."
"I spoke to the office to order the swing chair. Delivery was quick and I had no difficulty in following the assembly instructions. Just needed a bit of help setting the frame up but once that was done I completed assembly on my own. It stands on a patio and I will let it overwinter there. A very satisfactory purchase."
"Very quick to respond to me queries, agreed to price beat for the sofa that we wanted and delivery arrived the following week, overall I would recommend and use Swagger again."
"Lovely desk for my sons birthday, arrived quickly delivery team were helpful, no issues."
"Have used Swagger a number of times, very friendly on the phone and helpful when issues arrive, we had an item arrived damaged but it was replaced within 2 days which me and my wife thought was very efficient."
"Nice piece of furniture. Easy to assemble. Promptly delivered."
"Lovely sofa arrived yesterday, really great price and really happy with it."
"Great table, great service."
"I was very happy with the product and the assistance of the sales team with regard to delivery. Thanks very much."
"Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great quality!"
"Great stuff, after searching online through many different stores we came across Swagger Inc decided to go with them because of the reviews of previous customers, we got a full range for the front room the Urban Chic range, they were very helpful from the beginning delivery was fast and painless and the furniture is great quality."
"Lovely item, swagger were very efficient and helpful"
"Fast delivery ordered on Monday was here on the Friday, lovely coffee table, will shop here again."
"Great service overall, ordered a new dining set for Christmas the team delivered and assembled for me and we are really happy with it."
"Very helpful with a few queries i had regarding sizes and styling made some good recommendations leading me to make the right choice, very happy with the outcome."
"Delivered in a reasonable amount of time, our new table is great, would recommend to friends."
"Absolutely over the moon with the new sofa, it looks great thanks to the team at Swagger for great assistance throughout the sales process."
"Great experience, fast delivery and the table is just as expected."
"Shopped here a few times now, always happy to help on the phone, and always been happy with the orders, good quality and very competitive."
Swagger Inc is rated 4.79 based on 282 reviews