Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Home Furnishings made you happy
I really love this vestry cupboard
It s great furniture! Brilliant quality and service! Will keep a eye on the other items as well. Thanks.
very good service from swagger home furnishings
Fantastic service and value, excellent quality goods, and I would not hesitate to use your services again
I found good quality floating shelving. No problems with delivery. Will use again
I ordered a desk from a previous supplier and it didn't turn up. I ended up having to get a refund through my credit card so it was a relief when I received such good and prompt service. The desk was straightforward to put together, great value and I am a very happy customer.
Customer service and delivery times were good, but the quality of the furniture received was exceedingly poor
Lovely piece of furniture, nice quality well packed. Delivery on time with no problems. Webb sight easy to follow and ordering straight forward. Would highly recommend.
twice delayed dispatch due to product stock avaialbility but not informed me issues assembling and didn;t receive sufficient support when requested assistance
Fantastic quality and quick delivery. Will be using again :)
Excellent product, only one small complaint, this is relating to estimated and actual delivery dates, nobody could supply me with a definitive delivery date which can inhibit work/social life until the item arrives.
Good communication with supplier and product was as described. I tried to colour match my pine wardrobe with a chest of drawers and getting one from swagger home did the job!
Furniture real good quality Service was second to none Wouldn’t hesitate going back for more furniture in the future Thanks Shaun Sayers
I ordered the Maiya dining bench and it is perfect for my kitchen. Extremely comfortable and very well priced. Delivery was prompt. I would use this company again.
The furniture was great quality and price, real unique piece and fits in well Delivery guys were great and very careful
Professional service and high quality products. Will be coming back to shop here again.
Good service and quick Delivery
Excellent service. Prompt and helpful email response and item came when expected.
Quick delivery and fantastic purchase!
Excellent product, love my wardrobe! Was pretty easy to build and didn’t take too long to assemble. Made of good quality wood and looks really nice!
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.74 based on 543 reviews