Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Swagger Home Furnishings 4 star review on 12th December 2019
Afua Opoku
More Photos & Videos
Terrible delays and communication. Order placed and paid for beginning of June. Finally get information of delivery date only for them to deliver only half of my unit! Very annoyed with all the emails and phone calls I’ve had to make.
Ordered some garden furniture at the end of May which was 'in stock' as per the website, delivery within 7-10 days. It has still not arrived nor have I been given a delivery date despite Swagger taking over £2k of our money up front. We've been given two delivery dates, both have passed and we have still not received the item.
The Sales team have allegedly turned off their phones and they are not responding to their emails from us.
I am very pleased with the quality. Contact with customer service was excellent. Quick delivery. I recommend swaggerhome
Very good quality of the furniture and everything is really modern. Fast shipping, no troubles at all with order. The best garden furniture which I have ever seen. Very good staff and contact with company.
I would highly recommend.
Just received my latest purchase, super happy as before. Beautiful design and quick delivery. Will definitely be buying more!
Excellent communication with suppliers and products was as described. I tried to colour match my pine wardrobe with a chest of drawers and getting one from swagger home did the job! Thanks
Great service, value for money, very pleased with product. Sean from Swagger Home Furnishings has been exceptionally helpful with our order. Thank you.
Great store with excellent selection and very helpful staff.
Quick delivery and I am very pleased with my new wardrobe. It is the perfect size and the mirrored doors add light and an illusion of space to my bedroom. I love the walnut colour and addition of the discrete handle.
Garden furniture set is brilliant. Nice color, nice look and very good quality.
Excellent product, very well made and looks great in my home
Simple straightforward quick. Good value and good product, pleasure to buy from here
Such phenomenal staff and amazing products. Everyone is so willing to help. Would highly recommend to anyone!!
Great high quality furniture, many selections. Furnishing for home and commercial businesses, 2 floors of furnishing delight.
Product as described.
Great place to get a quality sofa and bed
Excellent service. Top quality furniture!
Good choice and good value if you want quality. Shopped around and they price matched the one item they had that was more expensive.
I have been really impressed with Swagger's customer service throughout placing an order, awaiting delivery. They've been quick to reply and really easy to deal with. I would definitely buy from them again.
Best furniture shop in this area .Recommended
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.71 based on 635 reviews