Swagger Inc Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Swagger Inc

About Swagger Inc: With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

How would you rate Swagger Inc?

Sharon Hardisty
Sharon Hardisty
"love my table, looks exactly like it did on the website, finishes our room off perfectly 😊"
George Thomas
George Thomas
"Ordered the Louis table and chairs, arrived in good time, communication was good, and very happy with the end result, had had my eye on them for sometime we really love them."
Julie Sinclair
Julie Sinclair
"I ordered a couple of pieces from the Churchill range, a display cabinet and sideboard, the price was really good, communication was good, i was informed of what day the delivery would arrive and the delivery driver was really helpful in letting me unpack to check everything over before he left, great service I would use the company again."
Peter Hamm
Verified Buyer
"Nice staff,great service ,a little slow on delivery,but, the bad weather, didn't help,on the whole very satisfied thank you"
Tom Shipman
Verified Buyer
"Top marks, very friendly staff, product is as expected and good quality."
"Very good service from ordering to receiving rug. Even delivery man was friendly and on time. Will definitely use again."
George Shaw
Verified Buyer
"They delivered what I ordered."
Mrs Barlow
Verified Buyer
"Lovely coffee table just what i was looking for, good price and swift delivery."
"Quick delivery"
Janette Rowe
Verified Buyer
"We are really pleased with the item of furniture , a wall mounted cd unit , very prompt delivery and courteous service ."
Roger Purssord
Verified Buyer
"They actually delivered the wardrobe"
Chloe Green
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Quick response to questions and smooth delivery. Well packaged items. Loved what we got!"
Mary Spinner
Verified Buyer
"Lovely chandelier, delivered within a week, had it fitted and its beautiful."
"I am absolutely thrilled to receive my wall mounted display cabinate. The delivery came quickly and was well wrapped. The quality was more than I had hoped for."
"Fast delivery of a great product"
Jacqueline Goldup
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and kept updated about my order."
"super fast delivery and great quality product"
Barbara Barlow
Verified Buyer
"Clock was exactly how it looked on the website and delivered on time and well packaged"
"Very good service. Fast delivery, good quality table and looks great."
Andrea Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered quite a few pieces from the Churchill range, delivery was quite quick the furniture is quite light but it looks great in place and is quite vintage looking."
Anthony Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Storing our order as we weren’t ready to receive it. Delivery was very smooth and on top"
Valerie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Lovely garden furniture better price than other companies ,my sisterinlaw saw it and ordered one for herself."
Josie Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Love my new dining table, delivery men were really helpful I shall be back on payday!"
Swagger Inc is rated 4.84 based on 182 reviews