Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger Home Furnishings
3 - 6 Hours
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Sarah
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Lauren
Good, brilliant website.
This is the first time I have ordered from this company and have to say overall I'm really pleased. Yes i had to wait a while for delivery for my garden furniture but given the current circumstances we are in I can understand the delay. When my corner garden sofa arrived the quality and look was lovely. My only criticism would be that you have to chase for an update but overall the experience was good.
When my garden furniture was delivered the glass was damaged I have emailed and sent pictures to them and they won’t do anything about it. Will not buy from here again!!!!
Great place to get a quality sofa and bed my sofa is 2.5 years old now and still looks and feels like new
Awesome collections Friendly staff .Highly recommended
Excellent service and very friendly. So so happy with our new bed frame, love it! Would happily buy again from this company. 5*
Fantastic service and top quality, well made, solid wood products.
Great communication during lockdown and well worth the slight inevitable delay.
Saving up for the wardrobes and dressing table so will definitely be a returning customer.Thank you, looks great!
Very friendly and helpful service. Well stocked shop with lots of choice. Always keen to put right any problems that might occur
Love this shop.. it's expensive but the quality of the furniture is very good..if your looking for something unique it is the place to go.
Purchased my sofas from Swagger Home Furnishings last week , received the best customer service! Highly recommend
Friendly and professional staff helped us purchase a wardrobe which was excellent value
Bought small table and four chairs really lovely quality just bought sofa bed last week staff very helpful
Great products, great staff! Bought myself a lovely solid pine wardrobe. Recommended
Easy to assemble
Fab material and finish
Perfect item as described and as pictured
Fast delivery time and kept updated every step of the way.Thanks
Perfect Delivery .Awesome product .Recommended
I recently wrote a review out of frustration with not receiving a reply to a query I had. My query was eventually resolved to my satisfaction therefore I take back what I had previously written.
My sofa was delivered a few weeks ago. overall, excellent buying experience.I would recommend swaggerhome to my friends
Ordered our sofa from swaggerhome August , had never ordered from them before. We were kept us up to date with delivery etc which was helpful. Received our sofa last week, chose to do a custom and love it. Very happy.
I have requested 4 callbacks regarding my order placed 12 days ago and not heard anything back. I keep being promised a response within 48 hours but as 12 days have gone, clearly this is not the case.

The website advises 7 days for delivery and not a single contact regarding this.

I feel extremely let down.
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.72 based on 686 reviews