Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Swagger Home Furnishings Reviews

About Swagger Home Furnishings:

With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Jackie Davis
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Jackie Davis
Our garden furniture is beautiful the quality is amazing, Thankyou!!
Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 3rd July 2021 Swagger Home Furnishings 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Despite the longer than expected delay, the quality and speed of delivery once available made up for it.
Polite delivery men. I have already recommended it to my family, friends and neighbors. Beautiful DiningTable Set. Great advice when ordering. Thanks SwaggerHome!
I’m so upset as my order was placed in May with an expected delivery by end of month. I understand that you have had stock issues with suppliers, however I’ve been patient until End of July, and with no direct contact from your company I am requesting a FULL REFUND with immediate effect
We have used SwaggerHomeFurnishings interestingly to buy a garden sofa and table, both the item and service were great and are strongly suggested.
Extremely professional. The sofas are beautiful and I am very pleased with the pieces. Promised quality, flawless communication!
Great place to buy your furniture, amazing choice. Staff can't do enough to help and advice. Very competitive and my first choice every time.Highly recommend to all
Great selection of quality products! Appreciate the staff being hands-off too.
Love this store. Everything is just beautiful and of high quality! The friendly sales team as well as customer service on the phone are extremely helpful! Thank you SwaggerHome one more time
Just to say made up with garden furniture it's everything I wanted regards Mary Thorne x
I am satisfied with the purchase of two chairs & a side table. Amazed it arrived on time during this strange time. Well packaged, very well labelled, good instructions, easy to put together.
Prompt delivery, competitive price and great collection. Usually I do not write a review, but the website is worth a look. The dining set itself is of high quality and well designed.Love it
Everything is of top quality at Swagger Home Furnishings , down to the foam in the seat cushions which are good and firm and it looks brilliant on our decking!
Love the varieties of products at SwaggerHome Furnishings. Quick response to initial email and super quick dispatch. Glad we bought this dinning table Set! The cushions are firm and great to sit on, very comfortable.
I ordered a table in December 2020 with the hope of getting it before Christmas 2020 as per the offer on the web site at the time…It’s now July 2021 and I still have not received it. We have been dining since Christmas on a garden table. when I will receive the table. You took the money for this Item in December, there is no customer service advising when you will get your item you have to constantly chase them. And when they come back to you it’s always to tell you there has been a further delay. What a joke. 8 months to get a gloss grey table.
Love the varieties of products at SwaggerHome. Quick response to initial email and super quick dispatch. Glad we bought this Balcony Set! The cushions are firm and great to sit on, very comfortable.
So far negative experience. Paid £900 on 1 March for garden furniture and still waiting on delivery. Never update unless I contact them but always the same reply - waiting on delivery. I appreciate that, but good customer service would be for them to keep the customer updated. The summer is going to be over by the time we finally receive this (if we ever do)!
Last time customer services were great. Therefore, I have now bought the matching standard sofa set, looking forward to receiving them soon!
**THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING THROUGH THIS COMPANY** The service has been dreadful, from constant delays to lack of communication. Item arrived damaged and was told to just bend it back into place, have reluctantly kept the set due to lack of options and replacements, the thing that disappoints me most is the lack of any form of customer service to the point of arguing with me about how to resolve. It’s a shame as the product is great and the company knows that they hold the cards due to the lack of stock and price increases. Would never ever use this company again and urge anyone out there to go elsewhere if you value good service. A one star review is too much Picture shows the damage which I was told is normal with large items?????
Swagger Home Furnishings 1 star review on 14th July 2021
Hi, Sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience. I have looked into the order and can see that unfortunately one of the benches from your garden set did arrive with a slightly bent leg. However, at no stage have we ever advised through any of our communications that this is normal with large items. We did advise that when moving large and heavy items around the country hundreds of times per week via third-party couriers on occasion damages can occur. At which point we usually either send replacement parts, exchange the item, offer discounts to keep, or collect for a full refund. In this instance after consulting the main manufacturer/ supplier of the garden sets Maze Rattan it was advised that due to the stock shortage that you mention in your review and the fact that this set is now completely sold out for the rest of the season. It would not be possible to offer an exchange, as there would be no stock in for the rest of the year. Maze rattan the manufacturer of the set advised that the slight bend in the aluminum leg could very easily be straightened by hand without any long-term issues to the set. An instructional youtube video was even provided to show you exactly how to do it. Customers have done this previously without issue, we also offered a discount for the inconvenience of £100.00. We also offered to collect the set for a full refund, if you were not happy with the offer. Under the circumstances, these were the only options available to us which were explained to you in detail. There is literally nothing else that could be offered under the circumstances. I can see by your email communications that you had demanded a £300.00 discount for the bend in the leg. We have published your photo so anybody reading this or any other prospective customers can see if they think that a £300 discount for the level of damage to the leg in your photo is reasonable. It was explained that a £300 refund would not be possible and that there isn't a £300 margin in the set to allow for this. In your review, you fail to mention the fact that you did accept the £100 discount as a suitable resolution of the issue and agreed to keep the set. In summary, it is unfortunate that one of the benches legs was bent out of shape on its way to you with the courier. Under the circumstances, however, we offered you every available option open to us. 1. The sets are now completely sold out for the rest of the year making an exchange impossible. 2. A £300 refund for the level of damage to the leg is not deemed reasonable. 3. We offered to collect the set and refund it in full. 4. You accepted the £100 discount as a suitable resolution of the issue. I have gone through all of the emails and can see that there has been no lack of communication, you were advised of the sets estimated arrival dates throughout. Your damage claim was dealt with promptly and different offers of resolution were made. Your requests were not deemed reasonable and under the circumstances not possible, there is no way that they could be met. We promote and sell these sets on behalf of Maze Rattan who supply every single retailer in the UK, this is where the stock comes from as was previously explained to you. This means it doesn't matter which retailer you purchased it from the offers of resolution would have been exactly the same. We believe the offers were fair and reasonable, a full refund could have been requested at any time. The matter is now resolved and the £100.00 discount had been processed. Many Thanks Swagger Home Furnishings
Fantastic customer service during the delivery delay due to Covid affecting the stock deliveries. I was updated regularly and response time was very quick. I had a small query and it was dealt with the same day and resolved very efficiently. I now have my order and I am extremely happy with my garden furniture. I would highly recommend and will definitely buy from Swagger again. So nice to deal with efficient, professional and friendly staff! Photos to follow as it’s raining! :)
Great furniture shop . Awesome collections .Really satisfied .. I am going to order one more sofa for my garden . Thanks for your on time delivery
Swagger Home Furnishings is rated 4.68 based on 841 reviews