Swagger Inc Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Swagger Inc

About Swagger Inc: With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

How would you rate Swagger Inc?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"love my table, looks exactly like it did on the website, finishes our room off perfectly 😊"
George Thomas
George Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the Louis table and chairs, arrived in good time, communication was good, and very happy with the end result, had had my eye on them for sometime we really love them."
Julie Sinclair
Julie Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a couple of pieces from the Churchill range, a display cabinet and sideboard, the price was really good, communication was good, i was informed of what day the delivery would arrive and the delivery driver was really helpful in letting me unpack to check everything over before he left, great service I would use the company again."
James Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Great looking product. Speedy delivery."
John Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order through and good customer service when I had a product query."
"Nice quality product."
"Great service, happy with the order, thank you."
Carole Harrell
Verified Buyer
"We ordered 2 chests of drawers & 2 bedside cabinets, they arrived very quickly and were packed really well. We easily put them together and we are really pleased with them. Good product and good service - no problems at all. Thank you"
Lucy Beazley
Verified Buyer
"The service I received was very good and had the furniture in quick time"
David Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, I have purchased several items from Swagger and will no doubt be back for more. Great value for money. Very pleased!"
"Order arrived quickly and updates were precise. Table ordered is lovely, we receive lots of compliments"
Lucy Glickman
Verified Buyer
"good service and delivery"
Elena Bibic
Verified Buyer
"Great product . Great service thank you"
James Vernon
Verified Buyer
"Great value and top quality table. Quick to communicate and otherwise very happy"
David Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price and service. Quick dispatch, clear communication and product exactly as described. Easy to assemble and looks better than flat pack alternatives"
Lucidia Bowen
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a few pieces from the Churchill range, the cost was reasonable and me and my husband are ecstatic with range they have transformed our living room, will definitely be back for more."
Joanna Myburgh
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my dining table and it is exactly as described and even better when we built it. Very lovely quality and will definitely order more from the collection."
Leanne Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Products exactly as described with relatively prompt delivery considering it was inbetween Christmas and New Year. Easy to build with clear instructions."
John Burbank
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good communication, very happy with the Sofas. Thanks"
Lucy Benjamin
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the service, received the Argente bed and it is really nice better than the photos even."
Ross Williams
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy ordering system. Keep you Informed at every stage after ordering. Very helpful when answering queries."
Colleen Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Item delivered within the time frame stated. Item better than what I thought !"
Swagger Inc is rated 4.84 based on 149 reviews