Swagger Inc Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Swagger Inc

About Swagger Inc: With so many furniture and homeware stores on the web and the High Street, how can you make the best choice and pick the one that’s right for you? Of course it all depends on what you are looking for, is it run of the mill furniture or something a bit special with a bit of style? Here at Swagger INC we only stock and provide the very best in contemporary designer furniture, homeware & accessories (including designer décor and designer lighting). We source only the best, stylish & most design infused items in the world and all for your pleasure.

Sourcing designer furniture and homeware is an art, something we take great pleasure in doing, and best of all we put it all in one place just for you! We have years of experience when it comes to finding unique pieces designed to be the focal point of your home, a statement piece, so take your time and browse our website, we are confident you will find something perfect for your home!

We are always on hand to help you find the perfect piece to complete or even begin your home makeover project, if you do not find the perfect piece why not give us a call or send us an email detailing the look you are wanting to achieve and let our experienced designer furniture hunters scour our libraries of suppliers to find the perfect piece?

From our base in the North East of England, we are always on the look out for something different, should you be in the market to sell furniture we are always open to suggestions, the more stylish and modern the better! We regularly find ourselves in auction rooms looking at classic pieces or walking the halls of the finest designer outlets to get different inspirations for our ever changing range. Make sure you come back regularly to see the latest stock!

We can even offer a service where you send us ideas and we will work with you to find the perfect designer furniture and homeware to match your story or mood board perfectly!

info@swaggerinc.co.uk

Tell us how Swagger Inc made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Lynne Mccluskey
"Just moved house bought the whole set of painted sideboard/wine table/chest. Absolutely beautiful and well made, everyone comments, I could not be happier and staff amazing"
Dan Storey
"Happy to find the item in stock as the others I’d found were out of stock or considerably more expensive. Decent delivery time, gave me a chance to clear the space for it! Good service and communication, I’ll have no reservation about buying from Swagger again. Thank you :-)"
Sharon Hardisty
"love my table, looks exactly like it did on the website, finishes our room off perfectly 😊"
"Great service at best price I could find. It turned out the file cabinet was out of stock Nationally when I ordered, but Swagger Inc kept me regularly updated on progress of order from manufacturers. I was given the opportunity to cancel the order too, if I wished. Glad I waited as this was bought to match an existing piece of furniture. Delivery was swift once the item became available. Very happy indeed. Would highly recommend Swagger Inc."
"Lovely quality furniture, so happy. Delivery was so easy and well organised. I'd definitely recommend and will use them for matching items."
"Delivery more prompt than thought. Bed is comfortable."
"Excellent service and price. What more can I say."
"The furniture was good quality but the screws provided to put it together sheared and broke."
"Quality service"
"Item ordered was the best price available online. Delivery was within the timeframe and the driver was very helpful with helpful in getting the piece of furniture upstairs. Would recommend."
"Excellent quality product, speedy delivery, good value too"
"I should have received compensation for the time in which I had to wait for my sofa to be delivered. Was origanly told it was in stock and would revive 5-10 working days. We waited over 2 months for sofa with no sorry no compensation. 2 months is a long time to be sitting on the floor when you are pregnant. No communication. This company has no customer care. Avoid."
"Lovely piece of furniture, great communication throughout, very good price. Would recommend this company and will definitely use again. Thank you."
"New sofa arrived today, truly fantastic, thanks for everything."
"i think swagger have fabulous furniture , i recently bought a gorgeous side table , really unusual i've had so many compliments. ill be making many more purchases!"
"Good quality boot rack"
"Pleased with item good quality for the price."
"Brilliant customer service.. item even arrived earlier than expected! In excellent condition, which was a relief."
"Was very happy with my breakfast table and very easy to assemble."
"Satisfied with my furniture Very nice..."
"Perfect wardrobe for a small bedroom. Build instruction quite good but make sure the back is fitted correctly before securing it in place. The instruction is not too clear there."
"Good customer service. Well packaged unit and we very pleased with it. Also cheaper website, saved about £30."
"Really happy with the table and chairs, easy to put up and lovely quality. Would have given 5 stars but the choice of courier has lowered it to 4, was messed around and stayed in twice waiting for the product."
Swagger Inc is rated 4.77 based on 335 reviews