Swadlincote and Ashby KBB Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Swadlincote and Ashby KBB
"Already recovering from a bad experience with a bedroom order from KBB we still had a bathroom order in the pipeline. In fact we were asked to pay the balance on the bathroom order before they would refund the bedroom and we hadn’t even received any bathroom product! So there we were lots of money paid out and nothing to show for it, disgraceful. From that moment on I knew I couldn’t trust Dan. I had to push to get delivery for the bathroom and when it arrived at the shop there were items missing. It took another 2 weeks and then there was still a wall cabinet that was the incorrect specification and a missing thermostatic valve for the douche shower. Another 2 weeks, many phone calls and promises later, Ryan, who was the only person who seemed to actually care, personally went to the supplier to get the items rather than wait for delivery. Ryan was the second member of staff who mysteriously left the company during the few months we were involved. Once we had the delivery I decided not to ask KBB to fit the bathroom because we were to pay the fitter separately and when I asked Dan that in this case I would need to see the fitter to vet him it was never arranged. Strange, but anyway I found someone else and when he came to do the job the biggest mistake yet was unearthed. We had told KBB that we wanted to replace the existing bath with a walk in shower tray and screen so Gary visited our new build flat that we were moving into and made a site assessment. As it happens the size of the shower tray he recommended would not fit the space the bath occupied, he had obviously assumed it would without checking behind the bath panel for any obstructions which there were. Our fitter couldn’t believe such an elementary mistake. Gary did not want to accept any responsibility but Dan seemed to care and said he would replace the tray and screen to fit properly. But again the truth reveals itself. Dan said he was doing us a favour, implying he didn’t accept the mistake and also unbelievably said he would only replace the items if my wife deleted her poor review on Google regarding the disappointment we had with the bedroom order! So instead of trying to win us over with good customer service he used underhand tactics. Well, I just bit my lip and went along with it because i wanted closure. Then after two weeks of more chasing and promises of delivery we received the shower tray but the screen was the wrong size. I was then totally exasperated by this time and had had enough. I made it clear to Dan everything must be completed within the week and surprise, surprise, it was not. There was also the matter of a damaged bathroom accessory that had not been replaced after weekly promises over a period of 2 months. Once I decided to stop calling, texting and emailing no more contact was received from Dan. And this and other reviews are now the result. No self respecting person should have had to go through what we have gone through in the last 4 to 5 months. Lessons learned by me, not sure if by KBB – must be the worst customer service experience I have ever had."
"We thought this would be a tricky job and 'no one' would be interested. Instead, work completed to a very high standard and without trauma. Also very clean workers. Thank you a great improvement!"
"Very friendly and helpful advice from Paul & Ryan, also Andrew the fitter was courteous and respectful at all times during the installation."
"Andy's work is excellent, would recommend him - quality of workmanship is of the highest standard"
"Excellent work, would recommend to anyone. Excellent work by joiner Mark and Simon electrics"
"Once again a fantastic job done. Marcus, the fitter who fitted the dining room floor was great, nothing too much trouble. Would like to thank Swadlincote KBB for providing floor, very professional job."
"Pleased with service and the finished job. Come back for kitchen."
"‘I now have a fabulous bathroom thanks to KBB, 5 stars all the way. I had excellent help at the showroom. The fitter was amazing, turned up on time every day and cleaned up every night. Everyone involved was extremely helpful. So happy with the outcome. Again 5 stars all the way KBB. Many thanks."
Swadlincote and Ashby KBB is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews