Suxceed Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Suxceed Limited
"peeeeng clothes"
Always Siôn! Thanks for your feedback
"Excellent clothing and customer service. Vinny and Abby clearly put make their customers priority. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get great clothing from an independent label. 5*"
Thanks for your feedback Chris, We're Glad you're happy, Vinny says Hello!
"Delighted with my purchase !"
Thanks Gary! Delighted to have you as a customer
"Love the selection of clothes. They really make you stand out. Good quality, would definitely recommend."
Thank you for your feedback Anonymous :)
"Excellent Customer Service, responsive to requests for exchanges."
"I was super excited to order this item to wear to Crush SF (which I did) but the wait time was kind of ridiculous considering i did read the working time (3-5 days). At the end of the day it wasn’t what I ordered. I ordered the queen of hearts bra that was supposed to only have the heart/spade print on one of the triangles. The one I received had it on both triangles as opposed to the one listed on the site that was a black & print mix. It also folded funny at the outer part of the bra. I really like the products on this site but i don’t know if I will be ordering with this company again."
"Great website, fantastic customer service, delivery was quick and everything arrived as promised. Quality of my new jacket is awesome, so happy with it. Will definitely use Suxceed again"
Thanks Marcus, The Jacket is the best isn't it!
"Loved the swimsuit I got looks amazing !!!"
Thank you for your feedback Anonymous :)
"I got sent the wrong thing that I ordered, I ordered some silver cross nipple stickers but got sent some plain black ones... very disappointed"
Hi Anonymous,

I would love to fix this problem for you, can you send us an email on contact@suxceed.co.uk and we will send you the correct nipple stickers FREE of charge

Thanks
"Prints and material are unreal!!! Even managed to make my boyfriend obsessed now he buys Suxceed t shirts for event"
Thank you Rebekah for getting your boyfriend on board with the Suxceed Team, he looks great!
"Great service always very helpful and fast to respond and send orders Clothing really good quality Highly recommend"
Thank you for your purchases Ashton! Top Customer
"Very quick shipping ! And quality of the clothes is amazing !!"
Thanks Chloe, quality and customer service is key :)
"I purchased Acid Glow Skirt with Buckle Belt and Acid Glow Bandeau Top. At my event, my outfit gained a lot of attention and positive comments. Good quality products. Does exactly what it says, GLOWS! Very happy with this purchase and I have brought from Suxceed since. Again good quality, can't fault products. You pay for what you get. Abit pricey, but well worth it."
Thank you for your feedback Alisha, we're glad you're happy with your products everytime :)
"Clothes are true to size, great fit for the larger male also. Really happy with the price and delivery time of 48hours. 100% recommend."
Thanks for your Feedback Matthew, Vinny and Abbey say Hi :)
"Such a lovely brand with great offers and a variety of clothes. Perfect for night out or going all out at a festival!"
"Ordered an outfit (3 pieces) which arrived on time and sizing was amazing! Everything was true to size and there was no problems at all, would defiantly recommend!"
Outfit looks amazing on you Jade, Thank you for your feedback
"Great brand, no problems at all"
Suxceed Limited is rated 4.75 based on 57 reviews