Suxceed Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Suxceed Limited
Willian Fernandes Santos
"Everything was perfect, I got it just on time, my holidays was perfect with my new Strap Bag. I definitely recommend to anyone :)"
Chris Anderson
"Excellent clothing and customer service. Vinny and Abby clearly put make their customers priority. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get great clothing from an independent label. 5*"
Rebekah Brown
"Prints and material are unreal!!! Even managed to make my boyfriend obsessed now he buys Suxceed t shirts for event"
"Ordered a shirt from the Tekno collection for my boyfriend and he loved it! The material was great, and it fit as expected. Will definitely keep ordering from you guys! Thank you so much"
"Amazing brand, quality and service are on the money, three of the retuned shirts this summer in my wardrobe! What's next??????"
"Such good clothing design and went above and beyond to get my custom stuff done"
"They are honesty amazing! I ordered of them not even reading the fine print were it say they take 7 days to make the clothes and 2-3 days for postage I had just seen the 2-3 days for postage, so I ordered it and then I was starting to worry as I need it for that week i emailed the company and they worked wonders and got it for me just in time, and I had ordered to different orders one In men and in woman there go honestly do go out of there way! Not to mention the clothing but it was amazing on looked great on true to size and the colour and patterns of it was stunning got so many compliments! Defo be ordering from them again when I’ve a rave coming up"
"Very good service; this included very quick responses through email, tailored custom sizing with clothes (this included special requests). The only downside is having to pay for returns and not being able to get a refund on handmade custom items. However if you know what you want and what size you are then Suxceed are quick and responsive like no other company I’ve shopped with before"
"Love love love the collection, had so many compliments already! Will buy again!"
"Beautifully made clothes and delivered fast! Can’t ask for more! Will look amazing at Boomtown!!"
"Brilliant service, quality product. Felt with my exchange well, best hoodie I ever bought."
"Amazing quality of clothing and so flattering! Such a hard working group of people x"
"Amazing service and good quality products. Speedy delivery also😍"
"Ordered 3 of the same outfits (3 different orders though) when received (late) a size 6 was tagged with a size 8 and a size 8 was actually a size 6. There was holes in the seams, you could see pink stitching down the seams All 3 outfits where cut differently, shorter legs on one of them, higher fabric over the stomach of another. When I emailed on a Friday to request a return for them to send out new outfits I never received a response yet the company knew the outfits were needed for the following week. Customer service wasn't the best when talking over the phone either."
"Quality clothing"
"Top quality very nice t shirts I will be ordering again soon"
"Love the quality pricing and delivery of the various products I bought and I hope to purchase more from Suxceed in the future. Would highly recommend to friends and family."
"Good quality clothes, very comfy and nice to look at, delivery’s are rather fast... all good!"
"Great clothes, fit, comfort and quality is always top notch!"
"I've never been disappointed by any of the products I have purchased from Suxceed (mens and woman). Everything is made with so much care and attention and it really shows, the quality is top level."
"Excellent customer service. Clothing is quality and My orders always deliver on time. Will definitely buy more from suxceed"
"Best clothing ever"