Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

A reputable removals and storage company based in Sussex covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable... Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 01273 978278 for a free quote... Emergency moves out of hours 07860 701993

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
Arrived on time packed the van quickly anew efficiently. Great care taken with your goods. At the other end furniture and boxes were placed in their respective rooms, beds were reassembled etc even fixed up the washing machine for me. Good price for a job well done. Would recommend. R Barratt
Simply excellent! Jo came and gave us a competitive quote whilst he was still at our house. I've not seen any other company do this which was a very pleasant change. They arrived on the day promptly and provided an excellent service. All members of the team were extremely polite and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone. I'll definitely use them again. They took all the stress out of moving. A fantastic courteous team and I'm very grateful. Thank you.
Good price, friendly caring and hard working team Thank you
Joe and his team went above and beyond to make our move go smoothly. After packing us up on a Friday afternoon they had moved all our belongings in by breakfast time the following day - 280 miles away! We would definitely recommend them and would be happy to use them again if we ever come back to Brighton. Thanks Joe!
Jo came to our house to do the quote and talk through the move which was great. The removal men were brilliant - efficient and polite. They took all the items in our current loft to the loft in the new house which was a big help. They took down furniture and put it back together very quickly and all our boxes ended up in the right rooms. I would definitely use them again.
My move included removal of my possessions from my home to storage. The company recommended a storage facility and arranged the booking of the space once I agreed it. The work was done swiftly and cheerfully by three people who arrived exactly at the arranged timeon the day of the move. It was a pleasure to deal with Sussex Removals and cannot recommend them too highly.
Very pleased with the whole service, arrived early, excellent service, helped with extras. Very happy with everything, would use again without question.
Sussex removals offered me a great, reliable and cost effective solution. I would have no doubt in recommending these again
Thank you for the feedback Greg... wishing you every happiness in Windsor
They dropped packing materials as soon as we asked, arrived right on time, loaded and unloaded in record time while being totally considerate of our needs. Excellent and very reasonable.
Thank you Trudi, We always aim to meet deadlines, ensure all clients needs are met... We love feedback so we know in which areas we need to improve!!! Thanks for utilising our services...
Joe and the Team were friendly fast effluent and professional. We will endeavour to use them again in the future.
Fiona, thanks for letting us move you.... all the best
Turned up on time. Very efficient and friendly. Extremely satisfied with the job carried out.
With thanks Victoria for the kind words.....Hope the new job @ Manchester goes well for you... It was a well planned move we did for you, taking into account the long distance involved............
My removals went smoothly,they were on time and very careful with everything.I was very pleased with the service. R A Cloke
Great service! They were the first to get back to me, came round the same day and gave me an instant quote. The guys turned up on time and got through the day with good humour and no glitches. I would definitely recommend.
Crew arrived on time professional and speedy, helpful and friendly, I would use this company again.
First Class job all the way through from the first contact made with Joe to the moment that we waved them off from our new home. Thanks lads!
Brilliant service. No problems. Great comms
Excellent service with a smile all the chaps were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble Could not have been happier
Jo and his team were absolutely amazing with our recent move. He was extremely reassuring about the whole process, making a stressful time feel much more manageable! He was in contact with me when I needed and made all the arrangements really easy. His removal guys were fab, really friendly with a 'no job too big' approach and assessed my stuff jumbled all over the place and weren't fazed at all. They were quick, friendly and importantly very careful with our stuff. I then recommended them to a friend who had exactly the same experience. Will certainly use them again and would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.
We had a very easy move from the first time we met Joe, we had a clear quotation and felt confident with his services. After having several quotations we decided to book Sussex Removals they were not the cheapest but we felt they met our needs best. On moving day they arrived on time and just got on with it nothing was too much trouble, where needed they even took the wardrobes apart. When we arrived at our new house everyting was placed in the correct rooms beds and wardrobes put back together although this was not in the quotation. They took very good care of all our furnitaure nothing was marked or damaged. If I ever move again I will use them without a doubt
Fantastic service! Very helpful, friendly and willing to go the extra mile.
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.80 based on 121 reviews