Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

A reputable removals and storage company based in Sussex covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable... Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 01273 978278 for a free quote... Emergency moves out of hours 07860 701993

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
Really friendly, reliable and easy to work with. Prices were competitive and we had no problems whatsoever! Highly recommended.
Friendly, efficient, job well done.
Friendly, efficient, job well down.
Jo and his crew did a fine job...timing was as promised, well mannered and helpful packers and the move went without a hitch at a very fair cost. Despite his extra cost, Jo moved a van full of pots seperately the day after the move...and did so willingly. We unhesitatingly recommend this company, your kit is in safe hands.
I was recommended Sussex removals and so pleased i chose them to move me, they were all jolly and considerate of my emotional move away from my much loved family home after my husband had passed away. They moved me into my new home with everything intact and placed in all the right rooms. A very sad move made easier for me because of their kindness. They like their tea and biscuits. A great big thak you from me :)
Very reliable team who were very friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in using again and certainly would recommend Sussex Removals.
I have used them twice now and they are very friendly and helpful. They put you at ease from the minute you meet them. Always will go that extra mile. I would recommend.
Sussex removals were fantastic in helping us move from Brighton to Hull. Joe and his team were very professional and efficient making the move a smooth experience. The price was very reasonable too. We would highly recommend Sussex removals.
I have used a few removal companies in the past but this one was by far the best ten out ten
Both guys were extremely helpful and obliging and the move went very well, despite having only been booked five days before the move date. Thank you all for your efforts and I would certainly recommend you to friends.
The van turned up 1/2 hour late but this was due to a sat nav being set to the incorrect address. The removal men were very polite and the move was done quickly and professionally.
I'm not sure where to start. From the very first time I met Joe I liked him. He is professional, clear and concise in his quote and a pleasure to do business with. My move took me from Tunbridgewells to Eastbourne and Joe not only did the full move but I took the packing service too. He made everything go so smoothly, it was a joy of a move. Not one brackage, the boys arrived on time, they packed everything beautifully and in record time too. I fed and watered them, which I think always helps! I would use again in a heart beat and fully recommend the company to all. Thank you Joe, you really are the best around and a real star. Miss M Hogan Eastbourne.
Very professional and helpful, full packing & shipping service at a competitive rate. Highly recommended.
Joe and his team were fantastic! They arrived early and got everything loaded up quickly. They put everything where we wanted it in our new house. They were so friendly and made moving day stress free! Would definitely recommend !
Jo and his team made light work of what was a substantial move- we have a lot of stuff! They arrived on time, packed quickly and worked efficiently, and by early evening the same day we were done. He has a lovely team of polite, hardworking young men. Recommended!
We found Sussex Removals, headed by Joe to be efficient, friendly & tidy. Essential qualities from a removal company when moving home as stressful time! Very helpful removal team nothing was too much of a problem:). They worked hard and appreciated the mugs of tea during the packing! We would certainly contact them again if we ever move again. And recommend to friends & family...
Top notch! We used Sussex Removals to move us from East Sussex to Devon. From the very beginning, they were extremely accommodating - fitting around our strange working hours to come and give us a quote. The actual quote was competitive and was sent to us quickly. We took advantage of the packing service offered - this was one of the best things we could have done. All our contents were packed in a fraction of the time it would have taken us, each item being carefully wrapped and all boxes labelled. This took so much of the associated stress away! The company employs excellent people - everyone we had the pleasure of meeting was extremely helpful, friendly and hardworking. I cannot praise them highly enough. They even gave up their special Father's Day to fit in with our moving schedule and we are very grateful. I will recommend Sussex Removals at every opportunity.
Very friendly and helpful crew. From start to finish I was glad to use them and felt that my furniture and possession s had been well looked after and felt confident in them moving them. I would use them again should the need arise
The guys were great - really professional and so efficient! My whole flat was packed up in less than an hour, and great care was taken in ensuring all of the fragile items were wrapped to avoid damage. Thanks for the great work!
I was more than pleased with the friendly nature and the way the two men that moved me worked. They were extremely helpful above and beyond what I had expected, never having used a removal firm before. However, I would use Sussex Removals if I were to move again. I have already recommended Sussex Removals to a friend I know is moving in the very near future and would never hesitate to recommend Sussex Removals to anyone in the future. Thank you D&R from Sussex Removals for making my move so easy :-)
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.80 based on 121 reviews