Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We cover all areas within Sussex such as Brighton, Eastbourne, Newhaven & Worthing.

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
I had a selection of furniture I wanted transported from upstairs in my house to the first floor in my son’s house a few miles away. I was absolutely amazed at the high standard of work carried out on that day. Every piece of furniture was wrapped in padding to protect it during the move. My son was also so pleased with their work at his house. He immediately called me to say what an excellent job they had done. He did not expect such high standards.
Theses guys were great they had all the tricks of the trade to move some difficult stuff through gaps I thought no chance. And all done without a mark. Will be using then again. Good price as well. Thanks great service.
Joe and his team were excellent from start to finish. Communication was clear, they were punctual arriving and all of our goods were handled with great care. They reassembled items on site with ease and worked efficiently and rapidly. I thoroughly recommend their services and shall be using them again in the future. Thanks again.
The team were very polite,friendly and efficient. Especially when it came to packing for us we dud not have to worry. We had a bit I'd s problem that not all boxes were marked, took a week to find my laptop. Renting new property at the moment at slight marking on walls and paintwork. I would recommend them but possibly need to slow down a little. As I said they were a great team apart from that
Joe and his team were totally professional through out our move. Polite, efficient on time and very nice people to boot!

We will without doubt use them again and would happily recommend/endorse their services.

Great job, well done!

Mark PC London
Friendly courteous guys, all goods were packaged and wrapped securely. Nothing lost or broken. All floors protected. Fantastic service would throughly recommend.
Excellent, reliable and efficient from beginning to end.
The contents of my late mothers house were professionally packed and stored in my garage.It was touch and go as to whether all the contents would fit but due to Joe and Mathews calculating and expertise every thing fitted like a glove.
The whole,procedure took one day .
Would highly recommend this company and look forward to calling them in the near future when I am ready to move to my new home.
The 2 guys that helped me move today were the nicest people ever and really went out of their way to help me in a difficult situation, also there was hassle
At the storage I had booked so jo told me he would help
Me find somewhere else as I was panicking lots! He found somewhere else for me and drove quite far to sort for me! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Very helpful and professional guys ???? Thanks for all your help , we will be using you on our return !
Debs and Andy
The two lads who moved my mother were fantastic, they looked after mum and made her tea and made her sit down and didn't let her help at all. Which after major surgery mum really didn't need to do anything. They were absolutely marvellous and did a fantastic job in very hard circumstances. Please pass on my thanks. Anna Christmas
Used suasex removals to move me May this year. 2015 my only downfall was how long I had to wait for them to arrive to move me on the day. Part from that the guys worked very hard and extremely fast & efficient.
Guys arrived promptly,very friendly and very helpful and would recommend their services.
Joe and his team were fantastic from start to finish, I cannot recommend them highly enough! We had been let down by our removals company 48 hours before our move date on a complicated move with 3 drop off destinations. Joe stepped in and sorted everything! Wonderful attention to detail in wrapping glass/mirrors etc and great care shown on stairways with heavy very bulky furniture. Friendly and professional throughout, we are very grateful. We will certainly use you again when we need to move. Many many thanks from the Donovan/Male family.
Excellent service. Friendly team and very helpful.3
Jo did what he said he would do . He visited before moving . Checked to see all was well .Delivered boxes as he promised,. Packed the fragile glass and pictures . Moved every thing safely and did so quickly and without breakages. Couldn,t be more pleased. And what,s more he was much cheaper than the "big boys"
Wonderful service. Extremely well packed. Staff could not have been more helpful an polite
The team arrived promptly, as promised. They were very professional, courteous and nothing was too much trouble. All our belongings were well protected and the whole process went without a hitch.
I was very pleased with the service from Sussex Removals and would definitely recommend them to friends. The quote was very competitive and communications to arrange the move were helpful and efficient. They also provided free boxes for moving and delivered them to me.

The removal guys were friendly and cheerful, exactly what's needed on a stressful moving day. We had fitted new carpets throughout the new house and they took care to lay down sheets to cover the carpets, including on the stairs.
Joe and his team were just terrific - really couldn't fault them! Highly recommended...
Joe and the team from Sussex Removals were just brilliant. Couldn't have wished for a more hard working, courteous and professional crew. We had the packing and removal service over two days. Moving can be very stressful, but the team made it fun; they took time to find out what we wanted and where we wanted it to be. All the boxes were carefully labelled to make sure that they were delivered to the right place. The boxes and packing materials used were top quality and included wardrobe boxes, bubble wrap paper packaging and blankets. They even had really great quilted wrapping with straps to fasten round the furniture and chairs. Probably the most difficult part of our move was that we had heavy plant pots and garden equipment such as trugs and things. These things they took in their stride and again made sure they all went to the right places. By the time we finished moving, they all felt like part of the family. I couldn't recommend them more highly - the best company you can get and at a really great competitive price they are excellent value for money. Oh and Joe is coming back tomorrow to pick up all the boxes we have emptied so they are out of the way. Thank you Joe! Louise Cumberland and Corinne Waterfield
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.80 based on 122 reviews