Survival Duck Reviews

of reviewers recommend Survival Duck
Read Survival Duck Reviews

About Survival Duck:

Survival Duck was born in Plymouth, 2015 in an office with just a computer and printer, with the vision to design and manufacture innovative personal accessories to the highest standards. We design products that are built to last and optimised for the British weather. Today, Survival Duck products can be found Worldwide from Arbroath in Scotland to Perth in Australia.

Two years on from the beginnings of Survival Duck a lot of things have already changed. We’ve invested massively and moved into purpose built offices with an increased warehouse space which allows us to design and hold more stock. We have also overhauled our computer systems to allow us to quickly upscale our product ranges.

I bought a couple of the smaller ones to take with me on my Kilimanjaro trip. It rained solidly for 5 days. All my stuff that was in my survival duck bags remained dry the whole time. Excellent purchase.
Great products
Good quality product quite small enough room for shampoo, conditioner and comb quick delivery
Just wot we wanted good service
Great effective waterproof pouch. Keeps all my every day kit dry when cyling or walking in the hills.
Delivered very quickly. Will use Survival Duck again. 🦆🦆🦆
Really good qauilty bags, i got the small one perfect for phone and wallet. Complete water tight.
The order arrived well packaged and on time. I haven't actually used the bag yet so can't comment on it's performance but it looks as if will be ideal for my use. I did have a question which was answered immediately. Very impressed with the overall experience.
A great company providing great products and service.
Good product,fast dispatch and exactly as described 👍
100% cannot be faulted very satisfied with product and speedy delivery
Excellent product, paddle leash, have purchased a number in the past, repeat order. Excellent value and service. With a number of grandchildren kayaking in the sea, adjacent to my home, losing equipment is easy. Survival Ducks paddle leash's are well made, simple, easy to use and effective to keep your paddle.
Great product with a cool logo . Quality item.
Very good product and fast customer support. Recommended.
Very happy with purchase. Quick delivery and good quality
Excellent service super quick delivery great product cheaper than elsewhere
Great service and quality products!
Super quick delivery and quality item
Absolutely perfect