Survival Duck Reviews

of reviewers recommend Survival Duck
Read Survival Duck Reviews

About Survival Duck:

Survival Duck was born in Plymouth, 2015 in an office with just a computer and printer, with the vision to design and manufacture innovative personal accessories to the highest standards. We design products that are built to last and optimised for the British weather. Today, Survival Duck products can be found Worldwide from Arbroath in Scotland to Perth in Australia.

Two years on from the beginnings of Survival Duck a lot of things have already changed. We’ve invested massively and moved into purpose built offices with an increased warehouse space which allows us to design and hold more stock. We have also overhauled our computer systems to allow us to quickly upscale our product ranges.

SDX 20 L dry bag seems will made using to store sleeping bag and clothes in car
Ordered two small dry sacks and so far am very pleased with them.
Quick delivery, will Certainly buy from them again.
Quick delivery and a very good dry bag this is a second purchase as I was so impressed with my first and needed bigger version
Easy to order and prompt delivery
Great product delivered quickly. Can’t say any more.
Great value for money handy to have a strap for the paddles. The 2 bags I've tested in the sea I submerged them under the water they float back up and stay 100% dry inside.
Unique products and diverse appeal. Hopefully they extend the range and customer base. Many opportunities available.
Very pleased with the product 👍
My order arrived in excellent time and was well packaged.Easy to order.
Great products, really quick delivery
Quick service good quality
Leash is of far better quality than the previous ones I’ve ordered from online auction sites. Thanks😀
Great product from a great UK company with exceptional customer service (extra thanks to George).
Good quality company based in the UK who understand paddlers' needs
Easy ordering, good delivery but disappointing packaging.
I found the website to be well presented and easy to use. The item I ordered was delivered in excellent condition and promptly. I item price was good. I would recommend Survival Duck and use this company again in the future.
Purchased from this company as used them via an online shopping site before. Great company to buy from and top quality products.
Survival Duck 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Great ordering and service and reasonable price
Excellent product, service and communication. Highly recommend Survival Duck.
An affordable and good quality answer to keeping my goods dry whilst out on the paddle board. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Survival Duck is rated 4.91 based on 88 reviews