surveymill Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend surveymill

How would you rate surveymill ?

"Does exactly what is needed, I have yet to explore its full abilities but it is very helpful. Being able to associate a name and number is great, I would like to also be able to associate further details with a number so analysis is easier to cross reference. It is however the best piece of survey software I have found so far."
"Some initial set up questions were easily answered by the knowledgeable team, we've completed the first staff survey and will continue to use surveymill as an ongoing HR comms tool"
"Our work is much more efficient because of Survey Mill and we are able to communicate with so many more people because of it."
"It's very easy to use, especially when compared to some of the other text survey platforms I've looked at. I also really like the updates you made a while back - e.g. being able to see if someone has responded without clicking into the survey, and not having to pay the full cost if only the first couple of texts are sent. We were using this for a client project which didn't really work out, but that was not because of SurveyMill and I would definitely use this platform again for future projects."
surveymill is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews