Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
My initial call with Ali was so helpful. He was so reassuring, and gave me all the information I needed to feel confident about moving forward. I look forward to working with them during our mediation process. Thank you Ali!
Posted 1 hour ago
Had a 30 minute call with Ali about relevant options to my situation. He was extremely informative and gave me lots of details about my options and what each stage involved. £25 well spent!
Hi I found the service very helpful and informative. A Professional service. Kind regards John.
Felt we were being charged to just slowly fill in forms we could have completed ourself. If was amicable at this stage but the pace was not assessed as to what we needed. It is now in the has of lawyers with parents estranged from children. Was a formula rather than assessing the needs and personalities of the customers.
Hello - we are sorry you felt the process did not work for you. I was surprised to see the feedback as I can see we helped you both agree a full parenting plan and then had one session on your financial disclosure and you were then going to get more information. For finances we have to agree your financial disclosure initially, as this is what a court and any solicitor would expect us to do. It's part of a 4 step process you follow when discussing finances and is much cheaper doing it through mediation than through solicitors. I wish you all the best in reaching an agreement through your lawyers and we will be happy to pick up your mediation at any point in the future should you wish to.
I did receive good service it’s only a shame my ex-wife decided not to engage. I’ve now opened a court application to see if we can agree on a parenting plan to bring us back to a level of collaboration. Thanks
Great Advice, helped me move forward and know what I was doing was correct. Worthwhile value for money advice.
30 minute zoom call to discuss the technicalities of consent orders and the financial side of a divorce. Ali was very helpful and provided clear advice on the best way to proceed, explaining all the options.
Those were few really valuable 30 minutes of very good, valuable and efficient advice by Mr.Carter. I was so concerned about my finances during my divorce. He went through my questions in detail and answered all of them and beyond my expectations. I really recommend Mediate UK.
Yes the service was wonderful. Everyone I came into contact with was so helpful from the mediator to the lady who took my initial call.
Katie was excellent and the process was very quick.
No the lady told lies which now she want court to believe
Hi Shaun, I have tried to get in touch with you via email and phone. I can see you booked in a MIAM with us and we gave you the signed court form. It seems like you were unhappy with the subsequent court hearing? That part is completely outside of our control, but do get in touch with me directly if you feel we can help give you some advice and direction for you.
Yes it wat very good , smooth , easy, Thanks
Yes, wonderful. Lady who took original call was helpful, friendly and informative.
Clear practical advice, very helpful in illuminating the path ahead and the options available. Reassuring to know that at least some of the issues could be less difficult to resolve than I had imagined.
Straight forward and easy to talk to.
Excellent service
I didn't get the outcome i was after - the mediator made no effort to ask for rationale, or reminding about the legal positions of parents etc.
Received the call onetime and was given good guidance on what the call was too achieve. Got my issue resolved promptly.
Service was very helpful during such a difficult time.
Ali was very informal but gave me lots of great advice, was easy to talk to, informative & non judgemental. Thank you
Mediate UK is rated 4.79 based on 513 reviews