Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Quick, easy, friendly and extremely good value. Surrey Mediation Service enabled me to get both the child contact and financial elements of my divorce to Court without delay. Highly recommended.
Prompt, professional and efficient. Exactly what is needed at a difficult time. Thank you.
Ian Lovett was a fantastic mediator and made us feel very at ease during a very stressful and emotional time.
great would recommend
Offered me everything I needed. Was friendly and helpful
The mediation was constructive and informative. It helped me to decide how to proceed
Very good service although the Court didn’t accept doing mediation alone.
Excellent
Thank you to Ian for his professional guidance and assistance to enable us to work through the split. Much appreciated
This is always going to be a difficult time for all involved. Surrey mediation help me through this unfortunate period and guided me, hopefully to a suitable resolve. I have already recommended this service
Have to agree with others. A very professional yet friendly service that helped my personal situation. Appreciate the time they took to listen, rather than just brush me off like some solicitors I spoke to. Recommended.
Great communicator, who was honest using personal experiences to illustrate points. Clear explanations and answers to queries - unrushed session. If things do not work out we would use this service.
I used Surrey Mediation to help my ex and I sort out all the disagreements that we had about our 9 year old son. We had not spoken for ages and I was understandably very nervous about the whole process. I only agreed to go as we could see the mediator on our own at first but I was suitably comforted and agreed to go to the sessions. I was pleased as I felt the mediator allowed me to speak and get my view point across, as my ex is very overbearing and intimidating. We now have an agreement in place and the main beneficiary of all of this is our son Flynn, who seems a lot happier now that we have a better routine in place. We had already been to court several years ago when we split up and I can honestly say this way is far better and easier. Our mediator Chloe was very kind and patient too. Thank you.
Highly efficient service and far better experience than I had anticipated. Legal advice was useful too.
I found he company to be very professional and handled all my inquiries very well. Our mediator was friendly and explained things very clearly.
(Aldershot) -
The service I received was professional.
(Sutton) -
Having had an initial meeting with a solicitor and coming away shocked at the prices quoted, I decided to give Surrey Mediation a go. From my first contact with them, through the mediation and finally with their solicitors, the service has been professional, friendly and calming. At such a difficult time I really appreciated everything they did for me. When there was an issue, such as our house sale falling through, they calmly explained our options and helped us agree a Plan B. They really helped take the stress out of the whole situation for me.
(Sutton) -
Great service on such a delicate area, so professional.
(Woking) -
I found this company very efficient and they took plenty of time to gather all the facts. They were professional and non judgemental dealing with all our problems in a clear and calm manner. At a difficult time in my life they were a bedrock for my sanity.
Mediate UK is rated 4.57 based on 120 reviews