Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Even though it had been explained to me by my solicitor I was still so tearful and utterly confused and didn't know what type of appointment I needed. I was offered a Free Consultation with Alistair and now I do know what I need to do next. Thanks Alistair.
Great service šŸ‘šŸ»
Speaking to Alastair certainly put my mind at ease. He was very knowledgeable and advised that I get a written report prior to my mediation appointment.
I would not hesitate to recommend your company.
The price of your services is very reasonable and I'm delighted that I'm using your firm.
The service from start to finish was first class from everyone I dealt with.
They were professional, friendly and extremely knowledgable.
Would recommend
The service was fantastic. So helpful and didn't judge as I'm the male. Would recommend this service to anyone that is in the same position I am
Informative and professional service without being too intrusive.
Alistair was very helpful and answered all my questions. Definitely cleared up a lot of things in my mind.
Very good service, knowledgeable and not hurried.
Thanks very much for the 30-min free consultancy, it was very useful to discuss my particular circumstances.
Very professional and fair service
A very professional service. Highly recommended.
Ali offered succinct and invaluable advice during my free 30 minute consultation, allowing me to decide upon the next course of action.

Would definitely recommend.
I just had a free 30 minute consultation with Mr Carter for financial advise within divorce and he is extremely patient and kind. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I highly recommend Mediate UK
Excellent advice.
Highly recommended
I spoke with Ali who was kind, courteous and helpful. Would thoroughly recommend this service
Service was succinct and I’m very happy with it.
So understanding. Very clear on processes and options.
It was a pleasure to get the process going through this Mediator
Thank you. Knowledgable advice delivered in a friendly & professional manner
Friendly professional advice. Very helpful answering my questions and reassuring. Would defiantly recommend
Great service. The mediator was really nice and listened to what I was saying. Offered a lot of information on what I needed
Mediate UK is rated 4.75 based on 323 reviews