Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Really great first consultation. Ali, really gave me some helpful advice on the way forward for my issue. The path ahead now seems clearer and i have a fresh focus on what i need to do.
Informative, though not very much in depth.
Ali was so knowledgable and kind & helpful. Haven’t started using his services yet but he was so helpful so far !
Great service
The meeting was very good, the service options were very clear and reassuring. It was an extremely helpful discussion and I am now much more confident on how to go ahead with proceedings. Thank you for your time.
promt and excellent service Alistair gave lots of useful information
and sent all forms that I needed would recommend to any onedor
Not knowing what to expect from my meeting. I was but at ease by the lady who took my section and you explained everything. She also told me of other options I never knew I had.
I spoke with Alistair with regards to my situation and found he was very understanding, patient and gave me some good advice and lots of useful information.
I have every confidence that moving forward Alistair will be able to help me resolve any difficult issues with my mediation.
I still haven't recieved my c100 form. Which was all I really wanted.
Hello Rikki, we just chatted and I explained we emailed the C100 form on the same day as your MIAM. We have now posted it to you as you said you had troubles with your email. I wish you all the best with your case.
Excellent service and information provided
Such a helpful service that offered so much information given in the first meeting. I would highly recommend.
Quick appointment offered. Options explained without pressurising me towards any of them. Thank you.
Great and to the point service
Good service thank you
The service was ok but it didn’t help guild us which is what was needed
Hello Sue, Thank you for the review - I can see you attended one joint mediation meeting where the finances were incomplete so all the options could not be explored. You then asked to stop mediation. I am sorry you felt there was no guidance, but we follow a process that we know works in 90% of cases. Should you wish to return to mediation at any point, we would be happy to continue to help you reach an agreement. I wish you all the best in resolving this case.
Efficient service for mothers with children at home
A very good service made to feel that my problems matter thank you
Their customer service was excellent...dealt with my enquiry very quickly and were able to give me an appointment which I needed urgently within a couple of days. Would definitely recommend!
Short, Sharp, and very professional
I was really impressed with the whole process. Very professional and informative.
Mediate UK is rated 4.77 based on 385 reviews