Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Great service and good staff
Said they would call at 16.00 and did so bang on time! Mediator was very friendly and helpful! The process was very quick! My desired form was emailed over to me within minutes of the call ending! Highly recommend
Excellent friendly and informative company , highly recommended
Very helpful and professional service.
Easy to talk with sound advice much cheaper than a solicitor
Ian Lovatt and Anna Harries were so lovely, kind and understanding. They were always on hand with impartial advice and warmth. They made the mediation process a lot easier to bear.
Very professional and helpful
Simple and straightforward process fully explained by very effective staff.
Very friendly and professional service. Very grateful for having used them.
very professional
excellent service
Very helpful Service
I found the service very professional and friendly.
I found the service I received excellent services simply because I felt the mediator really took time to listen to me and ask me the right questions in order to best use my time with him. At times when people get to this point in a relationship it can be full of anger and resentment so having someone who is able to ask the right questions enabled me to put all that aside and consecrated on what was best for my son.
I found the mediation service extremely professional, efficient and friendlly. Everything was explained and the whole process was very easy and convenient. Especially considering my heavy work schedule and commuting daily. There was nothing for me to feel stressed about. I’d certainly recommend Surrey Mediation Service to anyone. I found it extremely good value too.
I found the service to be friendly, professional and informative. Thank you
Very professional service. Thank you.
very helpful, good advice, understanding a very stressful time
fantastic meeting,surrey mediation were perfect and help me achieve what i required,they kept to the time and date for the meeting over the telephone.no complaints
I was very impressed with how swiftly the appointment was arranged, and how easy and uncomplicated the conference-call-type interview was. This is a very stressful time for anyone going through this process and SMS helps make this part of it as painless and smooth running as they can.
Mediate UK is rated 4.57 based on 120 reviews