Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Just had a free consultation as I wanted to understand my options for reaching a financial settlement with mediation as supposed to just independently agreeing something or using solicitors. Ali was reassuring, and explained several options, so I feel more confident now of a fair outcome for all parties.
We had 5 joint sessions with Mediate UK that cost a fortune. My husband and I have a very amicable separation and have no unresolved issues between us. However, instead of finalising our agreement, we got nowhere. The mediator was unaccredited, bias and made multiple mistakes. She sent us the final document that completely disregarded what was discussed and agreed on. They said "it was made prior to our final session" and that is why we should pay for another session. When we gave a detailed report on what was wrong and what was different from our agreements, asking to bring the documents in accordance to them, they just told us to change the mediation company. We lost time and a lot of money.
I found our 30 minute free consultation very helpful. It reassured me that our divorce proceedings can be done in a way that suits me and that will be relatively stress free.
Very helpful and unbiased advice, putting things in perspective in a logical manner.
Very informative and answered all questions asked. Very friendly and helpful and great advice given
Impartial advice offered, and went the extra mile to communicate with other party.
I had a complimentary phone call with the head of the business. Alistair answered all of my questions in a very compassionate and well-informed manner. Has made me think mediation may be the way forward.
I received free telephone advice. It was very helpful. Thanks
The service was (relatively) fast, totally reliable and being online,
it was very convenient. From start to finish the whole process took
about 18 hours. So thank-you!
Received good service
I received amazing service
Very friend and helpful
The lady I had was so kind
I originally started with a 3 star review as I'd received a service but bad advice meant it was useless. After this I received a phone call from the CEO asking to fix it, offering me extra help when they didn't have to and asked me to change the review which I gladly did thinking they'd called me cos they actually cared about my plight. Upon changing the review I couldn't even get a reply to an email.

Waste of money and time for me and feel quite manipulated tbh.

AND STOP ASKING ME TO CHANGE MY REVIEW! I WILL NOT!
Hello Rachel. I am so sorry you feel that way. I'm a little confused as I can't see what more we could have done for you. You were told incorrectly you needed a C100 by the passport office and then you filed it incorrectly at court. The MIAM is the only part we deal with, which was handled quickly and correctly. But we still offered a free conversation with our solicitor to help you resubmit it, but you never contacted her. There offer is still there, should you wish to get some free legal advice as we wanted to help on your case. I wish you all the best in getting this resolved.
had an intial consultation and was very clear, concise and informative that was reassuring in providing a few options to resolve our situation
Clear and thorough advice from Alistair Carter. All my questions were duly answered and have helped to alleviate my concerns about the whole divorce process. Very happy with the service. Many thanks Ali.
Very happy to recommend Mediate UK, they were first class in helping us to reach our financial settlement.
Always helpful, informative advice. Really pleased with this service.
Excellent service really helpful and great communication very satisfied.
Excellent service, very informative highly recommend
Excellent