Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Top class service
Fantastic service and very professional and helpful at explaining everything
Very good
Accommodating to our unique situation of being located in two different countries/time zones.
Knowledgeable, friendly and professional
I had 30 min session with Mr Carter, he is very patient and knowledgeable. I felt so reassured after the meeting and had all my questions answered. He also sent me all relevant information straight away. Great service, definitely recommend. Five stars from me.
Very friendly, efficient and professional, put me at ease. Would recommend.
Very helpful initial call
Friendly, professional, on time and very helpful. Great service.
as described in introductory email
This was a very good service.
Friendly professional service and made everything simple. Put all my anxiety at ease as I was very nervous.
Would recommend
Yes the lady was lovely and helpful and made me feel at ease
YES I GOT GOOD SERVICE AND I WAS VERY PLEASED, HAPPY.
I am very grateful for your constant advice and expertise.
It’s ok but I think your prize is to high you are to help people not take advantage of people that need help so for that reason is why I only gave 3/5
Hello - thank you for the review. Our Court MIAM service is less than £100 and we offer a 24 hour turnaround for this. The average price of a MIAM in the UK is £140 so we hope we represent good value but even better service for those who want to file to court urgently. We wish you all the best with your case.
Good service Unfortunately no option but to incur unnecessary expense
Yes, excellent service, very knowledgeable thank you
Quick and easy
Just had a free consultation as I wanted to understand my options for reaching a financial settlement with mediation as supposed to just independently agreeing something or using solicitors. Ali was reassuring, and explained several options, so I feel more confident now of a fair outcome for all parties.
We had 5 joint sessions with Mediate UK that cost a fortune. My husband and I have a very amicable separation and have no unresolved issues between us. However, instead of finalising our agreement, we got nowhere. The mediator was unaccredited, bias and made multiple mistakes. She sent us the final document that completely disregarded what was discussed and agreed on. They said "it was made prior to our final session" and that is why we should pay for another session. When we gave a detailed report on what was wrong and what was different from our agreements, asking to bring the documents in accordance to them, they just told us to change the mediation company. We lost time and a lot of money.
Mediate UK is rated 4.75 based on 321 reviews