Mediate UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediate UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
My husband and I attended a mediation regarding our grandson.
The people were very helpful and seemed to have a lot of knowledge. But I found the process didn't suit me because the mediator could not control what the other party did. The MIAM meeting gave me a lot of information I did not know. But when the financial disclosure was slow to be submitted there seemed little that could be done to speed that up. Anna was really helpful in the office and I can't fault the support form that perspective.
I have only had an initial telephone conversation so far to book an appointment but the lady on the phone was very understanding and sympathetic, thank you.
Clear and concise and put many worries to bed, which has helped make the process run smoothly.
Very polite straight to the point & very helpful for my poor understanding of the technology.
My mediator adopted a professional but warm approach to our discussion. I felt that I was being listened to and that the outcome would be a considered and fair one. Many thanks.
Very efficient and friendly service. Extremely helpful as well
Very helpful and understanding.
Excellent service and very kind professional people .
Very quick and easy to set up a meeting. The best mediation service I’ve used. Anna was particularly helpful.
My questions were answered to my satisfaction. The staff member was friendly and helpful as well as reassuring towards my problem.
The whole process was easy and Ian turned what could’ve been a difficult situation in to a smooth, professional one.
Sosnowska
I couldn’t fault the service, I felt supported at all times, in mediation on the telephone and by email- thank you
Professional company , very prompt with excellent customer service would definitely recommend.
The mediator grasped my case immediately and knew how to proceed.
I found the advice very useful.but mostly I found the proffecional support invaluable and I felt I could really trust my mediator.
I just don't understand what we got. It's taken over two years and I'm no closer to being divorced. Our situation has changed so much over that two plus years the whole process has been useless.
Hi Jamie, I can see that Surrey Mediation Service helped you reach an agreement in 2017 and that your decree nisi has been granted.

Your solicitor told us that the court amended the consent order but you no longer wished to be bound by the agreement reached in mediation as your circumstances had changed?

We hate to have an unhappy customer though - so we are happy to offer you both three hours of joint mediation at no extra cost - to help you reach a new agreement.

Please get in touch with us if you wish to take us up on this offer and we will book you in. Best wishes, Ali at Surrey Mediation Service
Good service helped us come to an agreement
My thoughts are Ian was very helpful with information he gave and at same time caring
Mediate UK is rated 4.59 based on 120 reviews