Mediate UK Reviews

Based on 573 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mediate UK  Reviews

About Mediate UK :

Mediate UK help people going through a divorce or separation do so as amicably, cost effectively and fairly as possible. We offer fixed fee mediation and legal packages to save you money, time and stress on your divorce or separation.

alistair@mediateuk.co.uk

270 London Road
Wallington
Surrey

Tell us how Mediate UK made you happy
Very informative well explained and friendly. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service, they described the process really clearly and told us what to focus on as a priority and what not to be so concerned about. Having read a lot of different & confusing articles online they really helped to make things clear resulting in less stress.
Calm and rational
Thanks very much. Very helpful and polite. Definitely value for money
Excellent service received
Clear, concise and excellent. I now have a clear plan moving forward with the next phase of my life. Ali was helpful and to the point.
Very helpful first step into what I can do now I’m separated.
Yes, I was so apprehensive before the meeting , my mediator made me feel instantly at ease. I was able to stay calm and focused .
Alistair was extremely helpful and professional throughout the consultation and helped to alleviate any doubts or misconceptions I had on the process. He took the time to understand the whole situation and the guidance he provided was tailored specifically to my situation which has already helped me significantly.
I felt Alistair was honest and upfront with me, which I really appreciated. I also found him to be friendly and genuine.
very quick and easy. I had scheduled for a Zoom call and called me on Whatsapp but got the job done.
I contacted Mediate UK for an initial 15 min conversation and Alistair was very helpful, we ended talking a little bit more and it was not rushed at all. When we discussed my situation, Alistair gave me tailored and honest advice and a wide range of options that can be used in my situation. It was not just about Mediate UK, it was about what is best for me. In summary, Alistair was super professional.
Alistair was friendly and knowledgeable. He helped me to clarify some key points about my not usual situation. My £25 saved me from making mistakes (based on my assumptions aboul legal fairness) that would have cost me thousands.
Alistair was friendly , attentive and extremely knowledgeable. He was fair and honest in suggesting my best course of action even though I thought that another one looked good. He gave me brilliant advice and I felt listened to and understood and empowered to continue on this treacherous path of a bitter divorce. I would highly recommend this service .
Alistair really listened and explained things really careful and explained different options and ways forward and implications of each.
Quick easy efficient
Really helpful, informative and well paced conversation to talk through the ins and outs, possibilities and legalities of the divorce process. Ali was thoughtful, empathetic and clear in his advice. Highly recommended.
So kind and helpful, thank you
When I received my callback, Rachel was very reassuring and helpful.
My initial call with Ali was so helpful. He was so reassuring, and gave me all the information I needed to feel confident about moving forward. I look forward to working with them during our mediation process. Thank you Ali!
Mediate UK is rated 4.80 based on 573 reviews