Surface Clean Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Surface Clean Ltd

How would you rate Surface Clean Ltd?

Mrs Patterson
Unverified Reviewer
"We employed Craig to clean our render and he made our house look like new again!! Can't believe what a difference he's made. Thank you!"
"The driveway was resurfaced providing a superb result. Craig was polite, considerate and very professional. Highly recommended."
Louise Borman
Verified Reviewer
"Craig did a fantastic job of cleaning the render on our house, it looks as good as the day we bought it!! The price was extremely reasonable too. I definitely recommend surface clean!"
"Craig, did a very good job cleaning and painting the roof. Time keeping was great and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant job by Craig, the render on my house looks as good as new. Reliable and professional service, I highly recommend Surface Clean Ltd."
"thank you craig for the render clean you did for us, our house looks as good as the day it was built, highly recommended Thankyou"
"We are really happy with our driveway. It had lots of petrol/diesel stains on before and was looking very tatty. It now looks brand new!! Thankyou craig for doing a brilliant job."
VYW Kintbury Berkshire
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent job done by Craig,thank you"
"What a difference before and after! Great job done today."
"My patio looks as good as the day it was laid. The staff were friendly and very hard working, they didn't stop until they had everything perfect. I would definitely recommend them."
No Objection To Recommending You.
Unverified Reviewer
"David arrived on time, friendly and hard working. Did a superb job of cleaning the paths. Particularly pleased wth the result of cleaning moss and algae off the concrete slabs. Brought them back to original colour. Very pleased with overall experience, easy company to deal with."
"End result was fantastic, the guys were very friendly and cleaned absolutely everything that even looked like stone, so we felt like we got great value. Only thing that doesn't get them the top mark is communication, as we were unclear exactly when they were going to arrive, and they didn't inform us on one occasion when they were running late, but still very happy that we used them and will look for them first when the patio needs cleaning again."
"Craig arrived at the scheduled time to clean my conservatory roof. The work was carried out to my complete satisfaction and Craig explained exactly what he had done and that he had used a gloss finish on my conservatory roof to repel dirt eg. bird poo which washes off much more easily now when it rains. I have no hesitation in recommending Surface Clean."
"Engaged Surface Clean to treat coloured render on our house as it had discoloured badly over a 15 year period due to algae growth. They did an excellent job and the house looks like a new build now. The service was professional, arriving on the date and time agreed and they were courteous and friendly. One aspect to bear in mind is that the treatment can affect plants so ensure they are covered and, as Surface Clean will recommend, thoroughly hose them before and afterwards with water. Job well done."
"They were very professional, an excellent job and I can certainly recommend Surface Clean"
"Excellent service. Hardworking men who made my roof look like new. Craig was always available for all my questions beforehand no matter what time or what day. And I'm pleased to say he lived up to everything he said he would and more. It was such a worry to let someone near my roof and trying to find someone who would clean it by hand was a real mission. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and would be happy for anyone to contact me for a personal reference. Cindy Bexfield"
"Craig was fantastic and done such a great job of my roof I asked him to clean my driveway too! Craig clearly cares about customer experience and goes above and beyond to do the best job possible. Thanks again :)"
"Fantastic! Like a new patio. Will definately use again."
"Really delighted with the results from surface clean. I think of all the hours I have spent trying to clean my drive and patios and in less than one day they look like new. Would definitely recommend. Organizing it all was straight forward and staff friendly. ????"
"Craig at Surface Clean is clearly an expert in his field. His guidance and ideas on how to approach the job were great, saved us money and the end result is fantastic. Thanks Craig"
Surface Clean Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews