Surface Clean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Surface Clean Ltd
Read Surface Clean Ltd Reviews

01249 85 10 18

Tell us how Surface Clean Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Craig did a fantastic job cleaning my bungalow roof in the most extreme weather conditions. He deserves a medal!! It was a messy job, but by the time they left it was immaculate “Thank you” I would highly recommend them a great team !!!
Craig was very good, he gave us a qoute and stuck with the original price despite our job needing a good bit more work. He did a great job and the house looks new.

Tony

Bath
Very pleased with excellent work and good communication. Surface Clean are great to work with!
Craig came to clean the render on my 7 year old house . He did an excellent job. The house looks like new again. Craig completed the job very quickly. He also cleaned the path, top of the wall and guttering without being asked. He gave good advice and was very professional. The cost was also very competitive. I would not hesitate in hiring him again for future work.
Many thanks Craig. We are very pleased with the preparation and finished product. Our house looks very smart, neat and tidy.

Professional and constructive with suggestions and we asked for 2 options so we could choose, and we received them.
Very professional with great pride in his work, very impressed he cleend up all the fall out on are drive and neighbours and got the job done
Craig came & removed all the moss & algae from our roof. He cleaned out the gutters & cleaned down the fascia, windows & door. An application of a fungicide treatment was applied to the roof once it was clean.
Communication was very good, the standard of work was excellent, my roof looks like new again & I’m very happy. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Craig, if your thinking about it just do it, you won’t regret it!
Craig cleaned the block paving hard standing area outside of our house removing the weeds that were growing through. He told us quite confidently it would be around 2 years before it might need some more attention. I believe we paid around £500 for the service.
2 years was actually little more than 2 months when grass and weeds started to grow between the stones. I contacted Craig by email and he said that he would call round, have a look and hopefully put things right.
He never turned up. I have contacted him several times since then (this has been going on for several months) and he now chooses to ignore my emails so I can only believe that he is refusing to accept responsibility for an incomplete job.
It would take very little time to correct as it is not the whole area affected but sadly Craig appears to be uninterested.

Alan Williams Saltford - a very unsatisfied customer
Wonderful Craig did a brill job removing moss from roof.
Thanks.
Vyw
We employed Craig to clean our render and he made our house look like new again!! Can't believe what a difference he's made. Thank you!
The driveway was resurfaced providing a superb result. Craig was polite, considerate and very professional. Highly recommended.
Craig did a fantastic job of cleaning the render on our house, it looks as good as the day we bought it!! The price was extremely reasonable too. I definitely recommend surface clean!
Craig, did a very good job cleaning and painting the roof. Time keeping was great and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
Brilliant job by Craig, the render on my house looks as good as new. Reliable and professional service, I highly recommend Surface Clean Ltd.
thank you craig for the render clean you did for us, our house looks as good as the day it was built, highly recommended
Thankyou
We are really happy with our driveway. It had lots of petrol/diesel stains on before and was looking very tatty. It now looks brand new!! Thankyou craig for doing a brilliant job.
Excellent job done by Craig,thank you
What a difference before and after! Great job done today.
My patio looks as good as the day it was laid. The staff were friendly and very hard working, they didn't stop until they had everything perfect. I would definitely recommend them.
David arrived on time, friendly and hard working. Did a superb job of cleaning the paths. Particularly pleased wth the result of cleaning moss and algae off the concrete slabs. Brought them back to original colour. Very pleased with overall experience, easy company to deal with.
Surface Clean Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews