SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Tell us how SureSafe Alarms made you happy
Extremely helpful. Excellent service. Works exactly as described. Feel secure that when Dad is out and about and gets into trouble he can get help easily.
Daniel the adviser was extremely helpful and gave useful personal insight as to how the product could be set up and at used. Very clear communication and called back exactly as requested.
Brilliant customer service, very knowledgeable. Arrived very quickly and very simple to set up. Now have peace of mind if my gran needs us we will know.
The alarm friends and family does exactly what it says in the ad - it has provided fuss free assurance of a back up without a monthly fee - excellent support on the phone help line...thank you...already passed on a recommendation to a friend.
Excellent customer service - they went above and beyond and I am very grateful for their efforts.
Excellent product and service ensuring overall confidence
I'm very glad I bought this alarm. I don't know if I will ever really persuade my mother to use it properly, but she knows and I know she can use it if she feels at any risk, and that's a huge relief. She was pleased to find it simple to operate, but while it's simple for her it provides me with all sorts of complicated and useful tracking systems (which I hope I will never need). Most important, it enables me to make a simple call to her, or her to me, through the pendant, wherever she is, if either of us is at all anxious. It also sends me alerts if the battery or the credit balance are low. All very simple and brilliant. I wish I could say the same for the written instructions which are awful. Like many other reviewers, I had to be talked down off the ceiling by the absolutely excellent customer service from Daniel over the phone. But only just in time before my mother lost faith in the system. The company really needs to rewrite the manual: one sheet for the wearer and one for the carer. In spite of that I've given it 5* because now it's properly set up, it really is excellent.
The service I received from Daniel was clear and personal. I chose them over others as they really seemed to care about us as customers and answered questions fully. When the alarm was fitted at my Dad's house the engineer was straightforward and clear which is exactly what my Dad needed. Hopefully he'll not have to use it but it's given us both peace of mind.
The person I spoke to was very helpful and understood some of the practical issues associated with installing the device onto a 4050 year old grade 2 listed cottage. For example, instructions to fit the box to the first BT box in the house do not work if that is 6ft up the stone wall of a cellar with no shelf or other means of securing! He was able to clearly explain the impact of using another box, and suggest a potential work-round.

The person who subsequently visited to show mum how the pendant and fall mechanism worked was(according to Mum's subsequent reporting of it) very patient and willing to repeat the same information several times. Mum has confirmed that she has been wearing both the pendant and fall alarm since then - which must indicate that she was sufficiently happy with him that she chose not to reject the help (!!)
Fantastic device easy to use made big difference to mum gave her confidence great after sales support
The person I spoke to explained everything clearly and the system was very easy to set up myself. I feel much safer now that I can get help should I need it
Easy to order and service was excellent. Equipment arrived within a few days as promised and the set up of the equipment was easy and quick, too.
Luckily we haven't had a chance to use the alarm yet but it gives us peace of mind that we will be able to help Mum should she need us!
I think the service so far has been outstanding
brilliant customer service as I wasnt sure what I wanted for my dad. Service perfect from start to finish, even down to the test call on the alarm.
I have recently purchased a pendent alarm and I feel a lot more confident wearing it all the time .Makes me feel safer
Simple to set up and use. The unit itself works fine but we seem to have a faulty mother in law who sets it off by mistake occasionally. Unfortunately she's now out of warranty!
Easy to use, easy to setup. No problems and helpful staff. Recommended.
We bought this alarm for my mum after her neighbour had a fall and spent 14 hours laying on the floor before she was found. I researched different types and thought Sure Safe Go would give my mum and family reassurance. It texts and dials pre-set numbers when the alarm is pressed, and mum can also talk to me through the alarm. It has GPS so when mum goes out I send a 'location' text to her alarm and it gives me her location on Google maps. £145 purchase cost is reasonable and then there's the top up credit for the SIM card, but small cost for peace of mind. Mum kept saying she 'didn't need it' but secretly I know she feels reassured as much as me. Easy to set up, charge and use.
Good online advice and quick delivery. Alarm does what they promised.
The item came very quickly and was easy to set up and use after explaining to my father he was able to use it with ease on test occasion also when battery gets low texts to warn the loaded numbers brilliant product as sends map cord which link too google maps too show where your relation is
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 138 reviews