SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews
We are pleased with the Sure Safe alarm. The service was good as was the advice and we have used and tested the product and it works well.
Excellent product. Arrived very quickly and was remarkably easy to set up
My dad purchased the alarm in case of a fall and the peace of mind that it has given me is amazing such a good idea and excellent value for money 😀
Always keen to help and the operator on the end of the telephone, each time my mum rings (monthly check) is superb. Couldn't do enough. Excellent value for money and has already assisted with a serious fall in the garden. Thank you.
WT
Straightforward to research on the site and easy to buy the alarm and to top up with credit. Very good.
A great service and the customer service is brilliant, quick reply to queries and questions. Cheapest on the market and gives peace of mind in the house.
I can be rest assured to know that my mum is only a push of a button away from safety.
Having the phone facility on the alarm is a great assett. Enables comminication direct to the wearer whatever the situation.
it arrived very quick easy to set up and it works which means peace of mind thank you
I am very pleased with the product and the service i have received and would and have recommended the alarm to friends
Helpful in every way
Immediate and excellent response to all queries
Very impressed so far with SureSafe Alarms. Easy to set up,very reasonably priced and it arrived quickly by post. Had a bit of correspondence with Daniel who was excellent. Would and actually have recommended this company to friends.
Very helpful with advice on buying the right alarm. Very quick delivery and good advice and service on the occasions we have spoken to anyone at the end if the line.
Everything was arranged very easily. The alarm arrived quickly and the test of the equipment was very reassuring
Everything happened as stated. Easy to install and when my Dad pressed the pendant for the first time he immediately got a call back and we managed to test that all was working well. This has given my sister and I peace of mind with our Dad living seventy miles away. We know that if he has a problem, help will arrive long before we would ever be able to reach him.
The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful. I tried twice to order the alarm online and twice it wouldn't accept my cards so I had to resort to making an order on the phone.
Again the same person I spoke to at a follow-up after the alarm arrived sorted out the problem. ;
You should give him a gold star.
Professional friendly service. We were kept informed every step of the way. System installed as planned. My mother tripped the alarm twice that day by mistake, but this tested the system and it worked perfectly. The whole thing brings considerable peace of mind for me and for my mum ( the service user)
Good price, easy to fit - whats not to like?
The equipment arrived very quickly and was easy to set up, a quick test call to make sure it's all working, and a quick phone call to make sure the house phone still works. All done in no time.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.79 based on 152 reviews