SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Tell us how SureSafe Alarms made you happy
Immediate and excellent response to all queries
Very impressed so far with SureSafe Alarms. Easy to set up,very reasonably priced and it arrived quickly by post. Had a bit of correspondence with Daniel who was excellent. Would and actually have recommended this company to friends.
Very helpful with advice on buying the right alarm. Very quick delivery and good advice and service on the occasions we have spoken to anyone at the end if the line.
Everything was arranged very easily. The alarm arrived quickly and the test of the equipment was very reassuring
Everything happened as stated. Easy to install and when my Dad pressed the pendant for the first time he immediately got a call back and we managed to test that all was working well. This has given my sister and I peace of mind with our Dad living seventy miles away. We know that if he has a problem, help will arrive long before we would ever be able to reach him.
The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful. I tried twice to order the alarm online and twice it wouldn't accept my cards so I had to resort to making an order on the phone.
Again the same person I spoke to at a follow-up after the alarm arrived sorted out the problem. ;
You should give him a gold star.
Professional friendly service. We were kept informed every step of the way. System installed as planned. My mother tripped the alarm twice that day by mistake, but this tested the system and it worked perfectly. The whole thing brings considerable peace of mind for me and for my mum ( the service user)
Good price, easy to fit - whats not to like?
The equipment arrived very quickly and was easy to set up, a quick test call to make sure it's all working, and a quick phone call to make sure the house phone still works. All done in no time.
Yes, I am very pleased with the Sure Safe Alarm, it was easy to set up. I have only used it on a test call up to now. It give me and my family peace of mind. The pendant is so light I don't notice that I am wearing it, in fact I keep it on all the time even when I am out shopping.This was there is no chance that I may forget to wear it. Many thanks.
The goods hadnt even arrived and yet the customer relations gentleman called to advise me of its progress and to chase up contact details in preparation.
So far so very Good!
A very easy purchase and great customer service !!
Absolutely delighted with every aspect of obtaining,fitting,and testing of my alarm.The people I speak to are so friendly and helpful.Well done everyone concerned.Chas Howard.
- good value
- excellent telephone advice and support from Daniel
- arrived on time
- easy to install
- rapid response on test call
Excellent service, fast delivery, easy to set up and lovely lady on the end of phone when doing initial test.
I was in a situation where I am a good 40 miles from my mum and neighbours alerted me there was a problem. We still don't know exactly what happened but having this alarm will ensure I am never faced with it again.
I found sure safe by accident as o 'googled' as was very impressed that I could chat online and have personal support, I was pushed into the sale and was given sound advice to make a good choice to meet our needs.
Equipment arrived as promised and was easy to set up. I have been very impressed by both the service and equipment.
Very impressed with service and reduction 1st class thank you Barry West
My alarm arrived next day and my 15 year old grandson set it up for me. I do feel safer when I'm wearing it because I don't carry my mobile all the time and I am not always able to contact my daughter so it gives peace of mind knowing if I fall I can press button and get help
Very good product, easy to set up and use.
Husband that isn't tec. minded easily got the hang of it and gives me peace of mind when out.
Extremely helpful. Excellent service. Works exactly as described. Feel secure that when Dad is out and about and gets into trouble he can get help easily.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 137 reviews