Sure Parking Reviews

UNIT 2A, GATWICK BUSINESS PARK, KENNEL LANE, HORLEY United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Sure Parking made you happy

"ILLEGAL FRAUDLENT CAR KEYS MANIPULATION I used Sure Parking between 05/10/18 and 21/10/2018 at the Gatwick and I rate them one star because I can`t give zero. Straight from the beginning the experience was bad. Upon arrival I was delayed half an hour because the arrival instriction in the confirmation email did not match the on-line website where are two other different instructions. I called the non-stop number prior arrival and someone with strong indian accent tried to speak English. I could barely understand his accent. I nearly lost the flight because the arrival instructions directed me to a different parking house! Upon return I received a text message that my car is broken and they will drive me to the car park. I was very surprised. I have 2001 model Golf but it is mechanically safe. It never broke like this. They did not notify me earlier. That would be too much to expect. I checked the car and noticed immobilizer failure therefor, it was not starting. I called my insurance and arranged RAC rescue. They inspected the car and noticed that someone intenionally removed immobilizer chip from my car key!!! I called a specialist who managed to get me going but I lost half a day standing on a cold parking and now I have a car with no security as someone from Sure Parking has my immobilizer chip and probably also made a copy of my car key. I treid to contact the company. No one ever called back, no one ever answered to my complain. AVOID - AVOID - AVOID This is fraudlent car park!!!"
Are you Sure Parking? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sure Parking receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I used this company twice 1st time no problems so used them again, wish i had not, everything was ok until i returned to collect the car on the 1st oct 2016, the front grill badge was missing from the car, i called surepark and they said to contact them later as a manager was not there and that they would look at the photo's taken to see if it was missing when they received the car, after 7 days of phoning i am still no nearer getting anywhere with this company all i get is they cannot do anyting as a manager has to deal with it. i don't think a manager exist. 1st time i used them i guess i was lucky,unfortunately you get what you pay for."
"FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WOULD RECOMMEND THEM. Have used this service over a few years and found them to be the best on the Gatwick. very good in all aspects of a travelers needs for parking. always meet you with a smile"
"Excellent service at a reasonable price, highly recommended"
Sure Parking is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews