Supply Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supply Life
Telephone
Read Supply Life Reviews

About Supply Life:

Supplylife take the guesswork out of eating right with a science-based at-home intolerance test.

Food Intolerance testing made easy! We supply quick and easy pin prick blood collection tests delivered to your door with accurate physician-reviewed results to help you eliminate foods that slow you down physically and mentally.

info@supplylife.com

Market Chambers
The Parade
Neath
SA11 1PU

This has been a game changer for me. Within 2 weeks, my skin was glowing, I was more toned, more energetic, and I had no bloating whatsoever.

An adjustment of my diet means I now train less, yet have a better physique. In general, I feel stronger and my performance when I work out has excelled. My friends have also commented on the big difference in me, which is testament to these results.

I would highly recommend this test to anyone who wants to enhance themselves and safeguard their long-term health!
Such an easy process from ordering to taking the sample. Had comprehensive results within 6 days and access to support guides via my online portal. Very impressed with professional service.
An excellent product to show you 2 paths of life you can take. Eat anything and you will feel the negative effects. Eat tolerant foods, and you see the difference in your body. With myself, I would say I keep myself active and fit, and since I have taken this food intolerant test, not only has my body transformed and toned up, I feel as though I can run longer, and have the energy of a 20 year old. I noticed the benefits after 4 weeks. More noticeably was no bloating and nose movements. Thank you
Straight forward to do the test, after adapting to foods to avoid, everything become more easier. Skin has improved , higher energy levels and no bloating which was why i done the test. Highly recommended
Speedy service and delivery - very detailed, easy to read report, with great follow up and advice.

Very professional team with amazing support both pre and post testing.
Got to be done, very useful info to have to be able to make a conscious decision on your lifestyle and your health in general. The staff is very helpful and supportive, definitely recommended πŸ‘Œ
Great experience, decently priced and well explained. I required assistance and the staff were very knowledgeable on the subject and product itself which really made a difference and swayed the decision to purchase for me. Big thanks to Ricky, Brett and the team for outstanding service, completely satisfied will call again.
After more than a decade of IBS symptoms and doctors never figuring out what was making me worse, this test gives me so much HOPE. Knowing what foods are to blame is so helpful!
This test helped confirm some suspicions of food sensitivities. It was easy to do. Getting my blood sample wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And the results came back to me in just a few days. I was very impressed.
Before taking this test I was always unsure about the reasons behind my symptoms of IBS. However the test results, along with the aftercare has been amazing.
The conversation with the nutritionist and the support from the community group has helped me a lot. They were able to explain things properly to me and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking advise and help with intolerances and nutrition. I now know what types of foods to stay clear of and it is easily set out on the in a list for me for reference.
Simple process. Easy to use. And the after care has been fabulous. 100% recommend.
I used supply life 3 months ago. I am now following the foods I shouldn’t be eating. The results are great and I feel full of life. Thank you Ricky
Absolutely lovely bunch, service was nothing short of amazing! From start to finish the support has been fantastic and at any point ive had any queries Ricky has been amazing! Honestly couldnt recommend SupplyLife enough!
Found the test really beneficial And Even after a few weeks the results are amazing. Make your own judgement but it must be tried.
Cannot recommend enough! Supply Life helped me make positive changes to my lifestyle and I have noticed massive improvements to my health and well-being.
Highly recommend intolerance testing, it’s quick, convenient & reasonably priced!
Knowing what foods to avoid has really helped me look & feel so much better mentally & physically.
Less bloating, skins brighter & I have more energy! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The blood sample was fairly easy to collect. I put my test in the mail on.Monday and got my results a week later, Highly recommend. Found out I had a moderate reaction to some things I eat often and had no idea they were the culprit for my stomach pain. I thought I was gluten intolerant or something, but eliminating gluten wasn't really helping. Turns out it's yeast ,dairy, egg whites and a few other things!
The test was very simple to take. I held on to the test for a while before taking it because I was trying an elimination diet first, but it turns out I wasn't listening to my body properly and I was eliminating the wrong things. The test has given me proper direction and I feel better already.
Excellent product. Smooth process from ordering kit to receiving results. As advised I removed certain products from my diet and have never looked back. Would 100% recommend.
Supply Life is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews