Supply Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supply Life
Telephone
Read Supply Life Reviews

About Supply Life:

Supplylife take the guesswork out of eating right with a science-based at-home intolerance test.

Food Intolerance testing made easy! We supply quick and easy pin prick blood collection tests delivered to your door with accurate physician-reviewed results to help you eliminate foods that slow you down physically and mentally.

Tell us how Supply Life made you happy
100% would recommend if like me you struggle with bloating and feeling fatigued all the time! Amazing service.
After spending over a year of seeing consultants at a private Glasgow hospital without any idea as to why I was so ill, a work associate put me on to Supplylife. The results of my test were a total shock and pretty much polar opposite of what the doctors were recommending I avoid. After three days of excluding the foods which I scored high on, I was able to stop taking lansoprazole I’d been dependent on for years. Ricky the owner of the company couldn’t have helped anymore and was in regular contact if ever I needed anything. Can’t recommend this test anymore; genuinely changed my life.
As an avid gym goer who believes he had a good grasp of nutrition I was sceptical of what difference the test would make. I am absolutely blown away with the results in both my physical and mental performance. Ricky and the team have provide great advice in a simple, digestible (no pun intended) format. I would strongly recommend anyone who wants maximise their energy levels and overall well-being takes a test. You wont regret it.
Excellent service. I was personally in contact with Ricky who has gone out of his way to give me great advice on food alternatives and how to optimise my diet. I will be recommending this service to family and friends.
I can’t recommend having the test done enough with supply life. It’s changed my life. Just one simple test. I felt overwhelmed by the amount of foods that came up that I was intolerant to but Ricky spent a lot of time helping me work through it all and helped me focus on the foods I could eat. I now have more energy. I no longer have that afternoon dip and my endometriosis pains aren’t as debilitating. Thank you Supply life.
Initially, I was hesitant as previously been misguided from others .. so when I had the initial consultation with Ricky, he was extremely helpful, talked about the process, the improvements, the life style changes from his own experiences - one huge positive I found is even when your results have come, they still offer the service to help you further and continue to guide you as I was completely stuck on what I could eat after finding out my intolerance
Can’t Stress Enough How Good This Test Is. Struggled with Skin Acne All My life And All doctors pointed fingers . I knew inside that it was from food I am eating but all 4 TESTS from different companies showed no harm what so ever!!! Saw Supply Life Ad decided to give a go. And Appreciate was contacted by mobile. And as soon as they spilled all my intolerances I could designate them and relate to each one. As I felt not right eating everytime. Now Few Months Pass I feel much better and My skin is back to normal. And i can choose what to eat thanks For professional 30 min consultation that did big impression and helped a lot. People if you have skin problems this is your number one doctor. Stay safe Happy Customer
The process was really easy, the video was perfect to. My report was sent and highlighted areas and Ricky kindly spent time going through the food suitable and gave me meal ideas. I have found i feel fuller, healthier and really glad i went with supply life as it provided me with information which is help me with my weight, excema and wellbeing. Thank you
100% recommend!! I have been suffering from severe bloating due to endometriosis and digestive issues eg. constipation..due to these symptoms my mood was very low. Since taking the intolerance test and sticking with the recommended foods for the past 2 months it has has significantly uplifted my mood, pains and stomach issues. I feel so much healthier and happier in myself thanks to supply life and Ricky's ongoing support and guidance! I would definitely recommend the Supplylife intolerance test. It's super easy to do the test from home and you get your results back quickly. They also offer nutritional advice. By eating the right foods I have also managed to lose weight which was an absolute bonus. Thank you Supplylife!
Absolutely delighted with this! Supply Life was recommended to me by a colleague, he took the test and said the results were remarkable. I've suffered from IBS for years and thought it was just hereditary as my family seem to suffer from the same as me. Living with this was horrendous, meals were ruined, as I would spend most of my time in the loo, people even thought I was pregnant with the bloated stomach, the pains were unbelievable and to say my bowels were loose was a massive exaggeration. Eating out, at home, work was a minute on the lips for a lifetime of misery. Now thanks to supply life I now know exactly what to avoid, it's taking a bit of getting used to not being able to have wheat or dairy but well worth knowing and now being able to avoid these foods, I cannot wait til Covid restrictions have been lifted and start enjoying eating out with my friends and family. They are delighted for me as they know it's a nightmare every time I go out. Thank you Ricky, your service is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. And I would suggest to anyone who has anything what I have suffered then book this test, it's a lifesaver and changed my life for the better! I personally think if the NHS used Supplylife the nation would be a lot healthier with people knowing exactly what to eat instead of being given medication which actually only makes matters worse. Supply Life what you are doing for people deserves an award!
Wonderful company matched with a owner who cares about his clients. He certainly put his clients health before his own wealth. Ordered a test kit several months ago...tried to follow my own plan whilst be careful of what I was eating however it I was doing it all wrong. I contacted Ricky at SupplyLife and he helped me with ideas and suggestions about what I should be eating more of and how much I should be eating. Since our chats I only just texted him recently to thank him so much for being patient with me as I was quite desperate for help to get rid of my bloating and constant constipation....today I am feeling as if I am getting better and more so have more energy and feel generally good about my gut health. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of getting a intolerance kit to actually just do it and watch your health improve day by day. I found the customer service absolutely outstanding never a message unanswered and always help and support available when needed. Thank you SupplyLife & Thank you Ricky. Keep up the great work.
Such a great idea and product. I’ve been working with Ricky over the last few months and the change is unbelievable. Just by stopping the items that I was intolerant to, the bloating stopped. Ricky has been great, helping me through my diet plan as the number of intolerance I had were higher than I expected and as a vegetarian it was extremely hard to adjust. I would definitely recommend this.
The price is good value for money in terms of a full test for allergies. I benefited from the knowledge of what my test told me and through help from experienced practitioner, Ricky, was able to make dietary changes that stopped my bloating and physical discomfort. I enjoy working out and eating well, but I was previously disappointed by bloating that left me feeling uncomfortable in clothing and physically, this has changed since having the test.
Great customer service. Results were clear and better than other similar things I have done before
Customer service with supply life is excellent, Ricky has been amazing recommending lots of foods suitable for me, smoothies for breakfast which taste insane and keep me full up until lunch time and other food I’d never tried like black rice. I noticed a difference within 2 weeks, my bloating completely disappeared. I’ve tried everything in the past to get rid of my bloat and other then having to starve myself nothing has worked. Until now!! I’ve still a lot to learn and a way to go to my target weight but Ricky has offered to help me anytime I need to achieve this, even offered to help me find treats when I have cravings for naughty food!
The whole Supply Life experience was a joy. Ricky is so helpful and made me feel completely at ease and excited for the process. The test results arrived quickly and are so user friendly, offering great insight. I noticed a difference in myself the first week of changing my diet. I had more energy, no bloating and I didn’t feel hungry in between meals, as I usually do. I have recommended Supply Life to anyone who’ll listen! A really great service that has helped me so much.
What can I say about Supply Life - if the results are not enough to make you feel so much better in yourself, the amazing customer service will absolutely blow you away! The reports provided are user friendly, provide you with details in orde that you can make adjustments within your life for the better ! The test kits are super easy - everything is provided for you from antiseptic wipes to plasters - Supply Life have thought of everything to make your experience the best it can be when losing a very small amount of blood for analysis. Our journey started with one member of the family getting tested and now we have all been tested simply because the results have made such a huge difference in general well-being - symptoms have stopped since eliminating foods which have shown up as “red” - the difference is quite amazing! If you suffer with stomach issues, bloating etc you really should use Supply Life and be tested ... it’s quick and easy and you will feel so much better after it! Cannot thank you enough! Highly highly recommend !
For years I have suffered from constant bloating and feeling sluggish. I spoke to Ricky about my symptoms who explained how foods and intolerances are the root cause these kind of issues. Once I got my test results I changed my diet to cut out my intolerances and this was a game changer; I lost weight, i was more energetic, my skin was glowing and most importantly no more bloat! I would highly recommend this test to anyone to help with their long term health!
For about 2 years I’ve struggled massively with my diet! I wouldn’t go any longer than 2 days without being sick after anything I ate, it was starting to have a detrimental impact on my daily routine because I couldn’t keep anything down. When I spoke to Ricky at we supply life I did an intolerance test and I can honestly say it’s the best money I’ve ever spent. The customer service is 10/10! Since having my results I’ve been able to finally feel confident when ordering food and feel better in myself. Could not recommend enough!
I’ve always known something wasn’t quite right with my body, constantly feeling bloated and sluggish. I used to eat a small meal and feel full and bloated instantly which used to lead to me feeling uncomfortable all day! I’ve never really gone and taken an intolerance test A. Because the ones I was finding were quite expensive B. Not in the right mind frame to commit to giving up foods I love. A very close friend told me about her experience with supply life and the support she received from Ricky so I looked into it and honestly the price was reasonable and knowing the support I would receive after sold it to me. I have lost 12Lb (around 5/6 weeks) since receiving my result and honestly I have never felt better! I cannot remember the last time I felt bloated, I’m full of energy stomach feels great and it’s made me really think about what I’m eating and how fresh my meals are as opposed to the quick processed food I was consuming! Ricky has been an absolute God send to giving me different options to foods I miss and generally to get my head around looking after myself!! I highly recommend taking this test and honestly believe you will 100% achieve the best results if you commit to it!
Supply Life is rated 5.00 based on 70 reviews