Supply Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supply Life
Telephone
Read Supply Life Reviews

About Supply Life:

Supplylife take the guesswork out of eating right with a science-based at-home intolerance test.

Food Intolerance testing made easy! We supply quick and easy pin prick blood collection tests delivered to your door with accurate physician-reviewed results to help you eliminate foods that slow you down physically and mentally.

info@supplylife.com

Market Chambers
The Parade
Neath
SA11 1PU

Great experience, decently priced and well explained. I required assistance and the staff were very knowledgeable on the subject and product itself which really made a difference and swayed the decision to purchase for me. Big thanks to Ricky, Brett and the team for outstanding service, completely satisfied will call again.
After more than a decade of IBS symptoms and doctors never figuring out what was making me worse, this test gives me so much HOPE. Knowing what foods are to blame is so helpful!
This test helped confirm some suspicions of food sensitivities. It was easy to do. Getting my blood sample wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And the results came back to me in just a few days. I was very impressed.
Before taking this test I was always unsure about the reasons behind my symptoms of IBS. However the test results, along with the aftercare has been amazing. The conversation with the nutritionist and the support from the community group has helped me a lot. They were able to explain things properly to me and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking advise and help with intolerances and nutrition. I now know what types of foods to stay clear of and it is easily set out on the in a list for me for reference.
Simple process. Easy to use. And the after care has been fabulous. 100% recommend.
I used supply life 3 months ago. I am now following the foods I shouldn’t be eating. The results are great and I feel full of life. Thank you Ricky
Absolutely lovely bunch, service was nothing short of amazing! From start to finish the support has been fantastic and at any point ive had any queries Ricky has been amazing! Honestly couldnt recommend SupplyLife enough!
Found the test really beneficial And Even after a few weeks the results are amazing. Make your own judgement but it must be tried.
Cannot recommend enough! Supply Life helped me make positive changes to my lifestyle and I have noticed massive improvements to my health and well-being.
Highly recommend intolerance testing, it’s quick, convenient & reasonably priced! Knowing what foods to avoid has really helped me look & feel so much better mentally & physically. Less bloating, skins brighter & I have more energy! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The blood sample was fairly easy to collect. I put my test in the mail on.Monday and got my results a week later, Highly recommend. Found out I had a moderate reaction to some things I eat often and had no idea they were the culprit for my stomach pain. I thought I was gluten intolerant or something, but eliminating gluten wasn't really helping. Turns out it's yeast ,dairy, egg whites and a few other things!
The test was very simple to take. I held on to the test for a while before taking it because I was trying an elimination diet first, but it turns out I wasn't listening to my body properly and I was eliminating the wrong things. The test has given me proper direction and I feel better already.
Excellent product. Smooth process from ordering kit to receiving results. As advised I removed certain products from my diet and have never looked back. Would 100% recommend.
Suffering from acne really affected my self esteem. I couldnt understand what was causing me to break out (adult acne) but not only that I would feel extreme fatigue after eating or just in general everyday I was not as pro active as I should be I felt sluggish internally and loss focus in conversations. I didnt think my diet would been a concern as I know I wasnt eating junk and I was doing the 2ltre water a day. I was fed up of going to the doctors they were just giving me creams and meds but if I had stopped using them I would break out again. Then came SUPPLY LIFE !!! GAMECHANGER... it was literally as simple as taking my bloods and waiting for my results! From taking a sample of my blood allowed supply life to see what i was intolerant to. When my results came back I couldnt believe half of the food I was intolerant too . Supply life made me a dietary plan that suited me. The first two weeks were challenging, very hard actually but it was defo worth it as today I am acne free i get the odd occasional spots / hormonal or when I have diary (Greek yoghurt weakness) other than that I've seen great results in my skin, I'm alot more energetic and engaging. I now can recognise (be aware ) of what food agrees with me and what doesn't. Supply life has offered me journey of knowlege on food. Food is medicine and medicine is food. It is literally as simple as that. Supply life offers a better healthy lifestyle that best fits you. I'm so glad I did it!! Wasted so much money and time on doctors/ dermatologists/ treatments/ facial products.
Best thing I've ever done for myself. About 11 months ago I started taking my gym training seriously but I was having bloating issues. I was recommended by a friend to look into Supply Life intolerance blood test. At first I was reluctant to the idea but after seeing how well she was getting on with her day to day life and training I was curious if it would help me with my bloating and improve my tiredness in the afternoons. The website is very easy to navigate and I finally understand the difference between the allergies and intolerances. I have changed my food lifestyle for the last 3 months and I've never felt this good in my life!
Great service and I will be recommending
Excellent service and this test literally changed my life. Since understanding the food my body couldn’t handle, I have changed my eating habits and now sleep and feel better every day. Thank you, Jordan
I had the pleasure of working with Ricky and his team on finding my interolences. The service they provide is second to none. He was there on a video call to guide me through the whole process (very easy process ). I have made changes to my diet now and can see massive changes in my behaviour and my body. Thank you to Supply Life and the team for a 5 star service.
I eat healthily and I’m conscious of what I’m consuming and when. But after doing Supply Life’s intolerance test, I’m much more knowledgeable about all the foods that don’t agree with my body and all the ones that do. It’s changed my life in such a short period of time. I feel much better and leaner, and my diet is much more varied now. Their guidebook was very informative and helped me come up with alternatives to compensate for the foods I have to avoid. Because of this, my diet is much more balanced now. I’ve recommended my friends to do this intolerance test because it will change their life for the better. I think everyone should do one.
Supply Life gave me the opportunity to learn exactly what my body needs... I convinced my entire family to take it to gain the awareness that comes with this. i would recommend it for everyone. Sometimes “ignorance is not a Bliss, knowledge and awareness is.”
Supply Life is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews