Supply Life Reviews

Based on 106 reviews
Telephone
Read Supply Life Reviews

About Supply Life:

Supplylife take the guesswork out of eating right with a science-based at-home intolerance test.

Food Intolerance testing made easy! We supply quick and easy pin prick blood collection tests delivered to your door with accurate physician-reviewed results to help you eliminate foods that slow you down physically and mentally.

Tell us how Supply Life made you happy
Supply Life 5 star review on 8th June 2022
Catherine E
Supply Life 5 star review on 8th June 2022
Catherine E
I'm so glad I came across supply life. I was experiencing bloating feeling sluggish all the time, not shifting weight even tho I trained alot and ate well. I did the simple little test and the results amazed me at what I was intolerant to. Since changing my diet to the food my body can break down I lost 4kg in the first week had way more energy, felt lighter not bloated. Would highly recommend supply life.
I decided to get a Supply Life kit after noticing that I was experiencing bloating and discomfort after eating certain foods. Instead of guessing which foods were causing this, I thought that Supply Life could help me get there sooner. I have to say the customer service is incredible, it felt like a super personalised service which made me feel confident in proceeding. I wanted to be super sure since it's not a small fee. The kit arrived and it's easy to use - I think I was a little on the dehydrated side so I struggled a little to get a sample to fill the vial but again the customer services folks reassured me that what I'd done was correct and sufficient. The results then came back just days later. Just make sure you're hydrated! On the results, I found this super interesting and it was very clear and easy to read. Now my results were pretty extensive. There are a lot of foods that have been red-flagged for me, literally wiping out lots of food groups/items such as dairy, eggs, oats, potato, a large variety of nuts, pea, corn (maize) and brewers yeast. That's a lot to cut and even if you start aligning to a vegan diet a lot of it still doesn't work because items use pea protein (often in protein shakes), corn, nuts or oats (which cuts out a lot of the replacement milks too) etc. Therefore, it's best for me to align with a paleo-style diet. I also received a meal plan from a nutritionist which was pretty helpful. I decided I would look to this new approach for a couple of months to get a sense of whether I have improved my well-being. So far, I'd say that yes, I've definitely seen an improvement. I don't feel bloated, I don't experience stomach aches and I feel less fatigued and my skin doesn't experience any break-outs. Whilst I'm grateful for this learning experience, I would flag that cutting so much food from your diet is bound to have an effect and I challenge anyone else cutting so much to not have a similar (positive) experience. It's worth pointing out that these aren't allergies, they are intolerances. Therefore, I can make an educated decision, keeping in mind the potential consequences and choose whether I want to consume any of the flags from my red flag list. I've chosen to have a pizza since starting this journey (which has multiple foods from the 'red' list) and I definitely noticed the bloat straight after. What this has helped do is push me to a paleo-style lifestyle which isn't a bad thing. I'm definitely more conscious about my food choices, I spend much more time reading labels as there are so many pesky ingredients and overall I'm making better choices.
The biggest difference is the brain fog/depressive vibes after eating since cutting egg whites and cows milk! And once you accidentally eat things containing them now it’s almost an immediate reaction to knowing you have! Some crisps etc containing milk powder for example! But yea having the information in front of me is really helping me stand up and notice a lot more which is fantastic.
I couldn’t work out why I wasn’t losing weight even though I was eating well and exercising regularly!! It’s been 10 days since I got my supply life results and have eliminated all the food intolerances I have and I’m surprised how the weight has started to shift finally. No more bloatedness, no more sluggish and lethargic feelings and I feel like I’m faster on my feet. It feels great! My eczema is also healing nicely… I wish I had done this earlier!
I have always found myself experiencing extreme bloating and stomach pains after eating. The simple and quick intolerance test provided by Supply Life enabled me to understand what was causing this in great detail. After receiving my results, I cut out the problem foods and began following the meal plan given by Supply Life. In less than a week I noticed a huge difference in my body and I was no longer bloated or in pain after my meals. The Supply Life service was excellent pre and post results, so I cannot recommended it enough! It has completely solved my issues!
Supply life has been extremely helpful and speedy on my replies and information on my journey towards a healthier lifestyle. My food intolerance report has made a huge difference to my life and wellbeing. They are also currently helping me with a diet plan too. Top Marks. Regards Paul.
In October 2021 the skin on my hand suddenly flared up with eczema. I had experienced childhood eczema but nothing in adulthood. It was inflamed and sore and with it being on the hand it was always getting aggravated. Doctors and a dermatologist could only advise me to keep using a steroid cream to control it. I thought maybe something I was eating was causing this constant flare up. I decided to look into this and saw Supplylife online and thought I'd give it a go. After sending off my sample I then received my report and it contained foods that I ate everyday! After just over a week of cutting out the problem foods I started seeing a difference. 4 weeks on I'd say my hand is pretty much healed. I have also lost half a stone, which is a little added bonus, feel happier and I'd say my skin is better too. I now have the comfort of knowing if I was to suffer another flare up what foods to cut out. Thank you so much Ricky! Pain-free hand at last.
Supply Life 5 star review on 8th June 2022 Supply Life 5 star review on 8th June 2022
We were very happy with the detailed results and the follow up advice. We certainly feel better which is wonderful
This kit is a game changer. Very simple to use and the team are super supportive throughout your journey. Since cutting out my red foods I’ve been seeing such a difference in myself. I can’t believe something as checking intolerances can make such a big difference .
Awesome results worked really well straight away
Can’t believe the difference I feel in a matter of a few days! My energy levels are so high even after a hectic few days in work. Very professional and so helpful!
I had severe eczema on the palms of my hands and on my scalp resulting in a very sore itchy head and bad dandruff which was embarrassing. I had tried everything, I heard about Supply Life from a friend and thought I had nothing to lose so did the test. The results surprised me as some were common foods, I gave it a go and stopped eating these foods amazingly enough within around 2 weeks my eczema on both my hands and scalp had gone. A miracle for me I am thrilled. Thank you Supply Life
I always found myself bloated and suffering after eating … after doing the supply life test I now know what the issues are in my diet …… no more bloating or hassle. Quick test and turnaround time was fast …. Thank u guys
An incredibly speedy turnaround from the team at SupplyLife. The whole process was simple and easy to follow. I've already found the slight adjustments I've made making a huge difference to the energy and lifestyle. Their support has been brilliant too. Always there if you need advice.
Really pleased with the detail of the information given, it was an eye opener and has helped me improve my diet and lose some weight. I’m particularly impressed by the support and advice given which has been invaluable.
After receiving the results and then following the recommendations from Ricky i have now more energy and no longer have pains in my leg which I thought were caused by my statins
It’s a game changer! It’s very helpful to have a healthy life. And Ricky is the best founder, he gives lots of support to the clients. Please Watch the tutorial video before starting the blood collection.
For years I suffered with acne and bad skin, starting from my teen years and has been an on going problem. I have been back and fourth to my GP, prescribed different medications/antibiotics, tried many acne creams and expensive skin care and nothing has worked and shown long term results. I decided to take the supply life home kit test, which was a very straight forward process and I received my results back exactly a week after I had taken the test. After receiving my results, I cut out the foods that the test revealed I was intolerant to and my skin has cleared up massively! I have hardly noticed any breakouts and I feel so much more confident in my self. The service was also great. Being a fussy eater meant it was hard for me to try new things, however, I was provided with a meal plan which had some great recipes on. I couldn’t be happier! Thank you.
Really easy to read report. Wide variety of foods. Great customer service
After having multiple family members suffer with their own digestive issues I decided I didn’t want to continue in that path and decided to take my health more seriously. I had gotten so used to feeling sluggish, tired and constantly bloating that I hadn’t even realised how much my body was struggling to process the foods I was putting into it. My test results came back within a week and I had a high number of intolerances as my gut health was in such a bad way. Ricky was brilliant and helped me to formulate a meal plan and since then I have been following eating only the foods my body isn’t having an immune response to. The change over the 10 days from doing this has been drastic! I feel so energised, I have lost 8 lbs (after years of not being able to shift weight), my bloating is massively reduced and I have started to become more in-tune with my bodies responses to food. I would recommend this test to anyone who wants to take control of their health, it’s been really life changing for me and I feel my health journey has only just begun!
Supply Life is rated 5.0 based on 106 reviews