Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
I think remedies which i used work well, delivery is always on time, very easy to post through door, good packaging, tablet size is good, easy to swallow and don't feel any bad taste in mouth.. Thanks for the product and services..
Happy with the product I was getting a bit concerned after day 4 of waiting, couldn’t track the delivery as you can’t with the post office until delivery has been attempted (could be better)
Hello! Mar 07, 2020 My ordered package has not arrived yet,#11025. Thanks.
No problems. Arrived within a few days.
I used to rate Supplemented.co.uk as very good, but recently there have been issues with postage/delivery - I was not left a card recently by Royal Mail and whilst this isn't Supplemented's fault, I do think they could benefit from using a different method for shipping. Other than that, the product is good value as always and doesn't waste packaging
I've used Marine Collagen previously and I was very impressed with the quality. Primarily I bought it to help with neck and back issues, which worked marvelously, with additional benefits for my skin!
At one time this was just called shopping: I ordered, they sent and it was what I'd ordered. Should I really be whooping for joy that someone does what they are supposed to do?
We were ordering our supplements from another source but its cheaper and a quicker delivery
As of today 29/01/2019 @1050 We are still awaiting this order. Do you have tracking. Order arrived am today 31/01/2019.
Well organised and swift service! Don’t think much of the packaging though. I always have to decant to another container.
Very convenient to order online.
Dear team I have taken the tablets one each day for the last 6 months yet I do not feel any different. I have odered some more, then I will have a word with my doctor to see if they are making any difference to my health status. Can you please tell mej just exactly what they are supposed to do for me. For I don'r feel any different. Maybe they work and maybe they don't. I am not sure. I need some cure to help clean my arteries do you have somethng that can do this?
I have been looking for some time now for glucosamine with marine chondroitin high strength where I can take maximum dose of 3 tablets which is what my doctor advised me to take. I was so pleased to find these but wish to finish the last tablets I have before starting these.
Good website and speedy delivery.
It took a certain time to arrive
Competitive prices, speedy delivery and very important to have been manufactured in the UK.
Good price and fast delivery.
Good website and competitive prices.
Disappointed the number of capsules is not stated on the packet.
Good service. I would have more confidence if the packaging had the number of tablets identified.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,791 reviews