Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Very good ok
Fast Service and value for money
Thank you for such a smooth trouble free order.
Everything arrived quickly.And as I expected
Good service from the start, items arrived quickly. Not sure if this will become 5 stars as only on day 4 of the product.
All as described
Repeat custoner. Good quality products (Flaxseed Oil capsules) at very competitive prices. Speedy delivery service. Well packaged product.
Very good service, arrived quickly
Products great delivery slow.
16 Sept 2020 Have placed a few orders without any problem, great service. On the latest occasion, placed an order on the 7th and confirmation shipped the same day. No delivery by the 15th and follow up enquiry not yet responded to.
Good value for money and very little packaging. Listing the ingredients and amounts (%) in multi vitamins would be helpful.
I had ordered some supplements that can increase my cognition and focus during work hours and so far what I can tell is that they WORK! I'm using them for a 4 days now and I started noticing an increase in focus on the second day, so kudos Supplemented.co.uk. The only reason I leave 4 stars is the shipping - please use international shipping with tracking since different countries have different partners with the shipping company that you use - in my bulgarian case - two carriers deliver the packages from royal mail so I had to call them both to find which one had my package.
After initially supplying the wrong product they immediately addressed the issue by sending the correct one. An excellent reaction to the initial error.
I really like supplemented and it’s products but I asked something about the company and the didn’t reply even to say “no”. Very unprofessional but at least the products are nice. :)
Kept me informed when I will receive my order, they were fast and reliable
Good choice of natural suplements at good reasonable prices. Can not comment on the supplements themselves as I haven't been taking them long enough. My delivery took 5 days by post. It was free, however if I'd have known it was only sent 2nd class and if I'd had the choice, I'd rather pay for quicker 1st Class delivery. But overall - good service.
Great service and arrived a couple of days later
Not here yet!
very nice everyone should get one
Shopping on web site easy and time from placing order to delivery great. Order packaging arrived damaged but products not damaged. Will use again and I am looking for Lithium Orotate, 5-HTP and Pregnenolone.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,686 reviews