Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplemented.co.uk
Read Supplemented.co.uk Reviews

About Supplemented.co.uk:

Supplemented.co.uk is an online store selling vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

Tell us how Supplemented.co.uk made you happy
Fast delivery but said it was 600mg when there is actually only 120mg in. A bit dissapointed.
I ordered 2 separate supplies of maca tablets and received 1 big bag with 360 tablets.they were ordered for 2 different people.what am I supposed to do with them ???
I didn't get my order. Can someone contact me? 07549486154 pawel.ostrowski15@googlemail.com
Awful. Had to get a refund through PayPal. No confirmation email and even though the website claims 24 hour shipping, I had not heard anything about my order 4 days later. AVOID!!!!
Hi Laura, Your order was dispatched on the same day as your order. We received and answered your enquiry a couple of days later. When we heard nothing back from you we then refunded the order ourselves.
Still have not received my order!!! Tried to contact the sales / support team and got not answer so far...Disappointing!
I would love to write a review, but I would prefer to receive and use the product first!
Still have not recieved my order!!!!
Hi, Please contact support at sales@supplemented.co.uk and they will arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.
i don t receveid my order
Your order was dispatched 3 working days ago via Airmail. It will be with you shortly.
I am still waiting for them to be delivered a week after ordering!
Hi Fiona, your payment was via an eCheque that only cleared yesterday. Your order was dispatched the same day, so will be with you very shortly.
Supplemented.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,686 reviews