Superior Driveways Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Superior Driveways

darren@superiordriveways.co.uk

36 Kingsbury Close,

How would you rate Superior Driveways?

Mr & Mrs Fielding
Verified Buyer
"Great service and price, Darren was on hand throughout to answer any questions. A great looking job done in a couple of days. Would recommend without hesitation."
"great job, thanks"
"Really happy with all the process, from meeting. Derek to having the final coating out on, had it done in the worst time of year and the team did a grand job to keep the Disruption to a minimum, and such a lovely bunch of lads! Thanks we love it"
"Absolutely fantastic company. The driveway is perfect, we are extremely happy with it. We would definitely recommend superior driveways."
Allan Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Darren and his team did an amazing job on my driveway. He kept me guilt informed of all the stages and the progress of the installation. I felt fully assured that he is very competent at his job. The team turned up each time in a very professional manner and timely and the overall service was impeccable. I would highly recommend Darren and everyone at superior driveways. Thanks Darren."
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou.... love the cobble look!!! no more puddles and parking on grass! Happy family"
Ann Hampson
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with all the work, from start to finish and so were my neighbours, who are now having theirs done! Thankyou Matthew and the team."
Maria Brierley
Unverified Reviewer
"A huge thank you to Darren and his brilliant crew. Job well, done I am 100% happy and would recommend Superior Driveways to anyone. Thanks again boys Harry & Maria Brierley - Rochdale"
"Alan and jackie thornton would like to thank Darren,Danny and all the crew on a great job of work they are hard working and never let us down came on time and made a smashing job well done."
Samantha Alderson
Verified Buyer
"Superior driveways made an excellent job of our drive. Well worth the money spent, would highly recommend!"
"Really happy with our new drive, The guys where great they phoned us to let us know what was going on and when, The cleaned up after themselves and even washed my neighbours car because it got dust on it from when they where doing the drive. I cant recommend Darren and the lads enough."
"Does what it says on the tin! Happy to recommend"
Moya Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Superior driveways made a brilliant job off my drive The lads worked hard and cleaned up after themselves every day My new drive is just what I asked for and made the front if my house so much better than before"
Mr M Patton
Verified Buyer
"A fanstatic company that fitted a truly beautiful drive to our home. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for imprinted concrete."
I Rothwell
Verified Buyer
"Darren and the team are very professional and get the job done, my drive is lovely and I am very happy l."
"Love my new driveway... no more soggy feet and muddy carpets. Has been in a year now and no maintenance and still looks fab. Thanks to Harry and tha bous"
Nuttall / Laurie
Verified Buyer
"Darren has installed two driveways for me at my last house and present house. Both jobs were done professionally and very efficiently the workmanship was outstanding and the finish products were amazing I would highly recommend him to others."
Superior Driveways is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews