Superior Driveways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superior Driveways
Read Superior Driveways Reviews

darren@superiordriveways.co.uk

36 Kingsbury Close,

Delighted with our new driveway a very big thank you to Darren
Friendly, helpful and professional team who provide amazing transformation to your property at an affordable cost. Would thoroughly recommend them. Every detail attended to.
Superior Driveway's have done a fantastic job and there managing director and staff will only accept a project that is perfect because we did have some minor issues with the concrete "blooming" but they sent out there snagging team and all issues were resolved. This is a company that relies upon good feedback and I am very pleased to recommend them which is something I take very seriously and always give my honest opinion. Thanks to the team.
Excellent work carried out by the guys. On time, polite, clean and tidy. Highly recommend Superior Driveways. We love our new drive. ❤️
We are very pleased with our new driveway and would certainly recommend Superior Driveways to others.
The workmanship was good, but communication could be better
The guys at superior have done a fantastic job. Drive looks brilliant now. Great set of lads as well, turned up early and cracked on with the job. Would recommend to anyone. 👍
Very pleased after some small concerns. Very quick to respond and put things right,
my drive has been down 18 years and is still excellent this shows the quality of the work
Fantastic job by Darren and his team, very reliable, honest and experienced. Turned up on time, explained and provided updates throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend him if you are having a new drive. I am very happy with the concrete patterned drive that he has fitted which will last for many years to come. Absolute no hesitation in recommending him to anybody. Keep up the good work.
We are really pleased with our new driveway. Superior driveways have done an excellent job and kept us informed right through the process. Thanks guys.
Darren and his men did a fantastic job on our new drive and path we were kept informed all the way through from Steve the survayor and Katie in the office it took approx 5weeks but that was due to the weather not playing ball. The guys were polite and freindly and spotlessly clean nothing was to much trouble they even removed and put in a new fence post I got.We can't recommend Superior Driveways enough.
Absolutely brilliant! I can't recommend Superior Driveways highly enough - great prices, fab team of guys that go above and beyond for you such as they've re-routed the pipework for my washing machine, they tarmaced the pavement where a fence post left a hole, they jet washed my neighbours pathways for her as they got a bit muddy and they've been really great when she's been a bit less than friendly with them! The finish is just beautiful. I've unfortunately fallen foul of the weather and the sealant will have to be stripped off and re-done but that's just one of those things and I've had no issues at all with them re-doing it....... just waiting for some cooperative weather now!! get your jobs booked in - well worth the money.
The guys did a great job on my driveway, very friendly and professional, cleaned up after themselves and completed on time. I would highly recommended them.
The whole experience of working with Superior Driveways was a pleasure. From the initial contact, to the customer care received after installation, it was flawless and exceptional. Clean and tidy work by the team. Our new driveway looks fabulous
Moved house last year and had a previous job, once again really happy with the team and my new driveway.
Superior have installed a driveway at my property and i am very impressed with the whole procedure from the surveyor calling to do the quotation to the office staff keeping me informed to the installation team fitting an outstanding driveway. I was kept upto date at every stage and im very pleased with the finished product. i would recommend anyone to use superior.
The team were brillant from start to finish and completed my driveway to a high standard. They kept me fully nformed at every stage. Highly recommended.
Really please with the work done, really fast and professional! Apart from weather delays (great british weather... haha) it was done to an excellent standard! Would completely recommend the guys to anyone!!
Very please with driveway. Very professional from start to finish with great communications. Many thanks. Would highly reccomend.
Superior Driveways is rated 4.95 based on 39 reviews