Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"Excellent service"
"very pleased service but disappointed with Yodel delivery in this instance as Yodel person had not put her mobile number on the card left when she was unable to deliver it on her first attempt but she was very helpful once I managed to obtain her number."
"Absolutely amazing service! I ordered some items for the first time from Superfooduk and I am so impressed. I received my order within a few days and I am delighted with my purchase. I will definitely shop again. Highly recommend : )"
"Quick delivery"
"Speed of delivery Item was as described with free delivery"
"Very good products at good prices and delivered quickly!"
"Hi, I placed my order on 17th May, we are now 30th May and it still has not arrived. Order Number is: 74109/170518/88 Could you please get back to me about where it is. Many thanks,"
"Brilliant service all round. Price, availability and delivery were excellent"
"The box arrived fast. It would be better for me if you send the parcel with the post instead of DHL. DHL deliver by my door but if I am not at home it takes one more day for me to pick up the parcel. I have to contact DHL and inform them of which service point is close to my address."
"Trusted product reliably supplied from Superfooduk at a competitive price, with no delivery charge. Couldn't be happier!"
"Very happy with my order, prompt and efficient.Will definitely use your company again."
"delivered in good time nicely packed"
"You did a super Job, fast delivery"
"Ordering is easy, package arrived the following day. Excellent service!"
"A very godd range of products. Easy to navigate website @ an efficient payment process. Purchase was delivered within 48 hours & no delivery charge was made. An invoice came with the delivery which was helpful ( a VAT invoice even! ) since I am a reseller. It would be helpful if at some stage of the sale transaction there was a mention that an invoice would arrive with the delivery."
"fair pricing and good communications"
"nothing received - I'm still for shipment"
"Prompt free delivery"
"I've found some high potential calcium, I couldn't find anywhere else in Europe. It's the only remedy against some kind of allergical reaction on the sun, so I am extremely happy about the quick delivery. Thx so much and sorry for my English."
"Fast efficient service!"