Superfooduk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Superfooduk

About Superfooduk: We are an online reseller of health food, vitamins & minerals, alternative therapeutic products and organic & natural beauty products since 2005.

parit@superfooduk.com

148 Great North Road

Tell us how Superfooduk made you happy

"Good"
"Excellent website and service"
"Good, fast service, and well packaged."
"Always thrilled with the prompt service and great products. thanks."
"Service was excellent. Sales department responded promptly to a query I had. Product delivered in perfect condition without issues in Athens area, Greece. My only suggestion would be to improve the account system on the website, since it is very basic and lacks the features of a fully-fledged web store application. Thank you SuperfoodUK!"
"I have ordered supplements on 24/08/18 I was hoping it will get to me within 2 days as I have selected currier delivery . My order 74680/240818/49 not arrived and I was advised on 30/08/18 I will get full refund as they don’t keep more stock of this supplement. Very disappointing as the web site still letting you to order the same supplement. I have not received the refund yet. I suppose it is only 3/09/18. On my question why they still selling the supplements online I did get no answer."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

This item is currently out of stock and so when trying to add to your cart on our website, it will state that there are zero available.

I am very sorry that we were unable to fulfill this order and hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
"Quick delivery"
"Just as expected, and delivered in very good time."
"Good service, good price"
"Super service from Superfood !"
"Most impressive service, prompt next day delivery of two items and status updates. The only improvement could be to offer a collection point, as well as home delivery, for those days when you know you will be out and the package is likely to be too big for the letter box."
"This is the first time I have bought from this company & I am pleased to say the service & prices are very good."
"Both postage and packaging were exellent and content was as described and great value..i will continue shopping with you in the future"
"Product was priced well and delivery was prompt and trouble free"
"Couldn't deliver next day which was paid for, and ignored communications to that fact afterwards."
"does the business"
"The delivery was very quick. And the service was very good. Two days delivery."
"As yet I haven't received my order!"
"Everything is perfect"
"I am very satisfied with the purchase and delivery. Thank you."
Superfooduk is rated 4.44 based on 1,351 reviews