Super Escapes Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Escapes Travel
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how Super Escapes Travel made you happy
Super escapes travel do most of what you need done for you, or so it seems at the time. The staff are very good at communicating, although none of the staff I have spoken too have English as their first language and it is very difficult to understand them over the phone over a line that continually breaks up. There is a lot of hidden costs that get sprung on you youre told this is the price and when it comes to it there is always an added extra that you are cohersed into buying more. I received an email from them saying my flight is delayed over night but the time and the date given on the email is the time and the date of my original flight. It took over an hour and multiple phone calls to this company to try and get to the bottom of what was going on, only to be told to contact the flight company and the airport myself. After finding out my flight was delayed, not something that super escapes travel was responsible for, then phoned to explain to them that I had a tour booked on the day that I would be arriving so I needed to rearrange this. After about 5 minutes on the phone they hung up on me only to have to go through all of this yet again. I asked why I was left to figure out what was happening with my flight myself, I asked them why it was left to me considering I had spent over 1000 pound with them so that this could be dealt with by them and was offered no explanation. I then asked to speak to a manager and was told no I cant speak to a manager. At the end of nearly every phone call youre cohersed to leave a review to which they confirm while on the phone.
Rebeca was very helpful with all are enquiries
Very helpful Thank you
Kristina was very helpful
Very Helpful
Thank you cliff holms for you excellent professional help to day pauline kirkham
Excellent service from Jole, he sorted out a really good holiday for us
Peter was so helpful yesterday over my holiday and even more so today when i booked it, nothing was too much trouble, thank you
Company are very unhelpful and miss sold the holiday and staff very rude. Was left at the airport for over an hour with two young children due to our transfer being miss sold and the company no longer used the company they booked us with. Was also meant to be in a family room and was put in a normal room with just a double and single sofa (with two children)
Ann was really helpful very nice and polite, solved our problem and explained everything in a good manner and provided excellent customer service.
Found Carol to be very helpful
Helpful as usual thanks . Thanks Melvin
Gale Swinner was very helpful.
Linda was very helpful and efficient
Thanks for being helpful Melvin
Simon was helpful
Simon was weary helpfull
Linda was very helpful today
Good company , great deals, Thank you Linda for calling and making sure I received the confirmation of the reservation !
Keifer was very helpful and professional in dealing with my request.
Super Escapes Travel is rated 4.53 based on 377 reviews