Superdry Insights

Superdry have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

B-

F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Ordered a coat online for a holiday abroad in a cold country. When I arrived and used the coat it was unfortunately faulty. I have emailed them 3 times (within the returns time), each with an automated reply stating they will get back to me but they never do. Disappointing "
- Ellie
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Item was too big but returned an online order to Newcastle store. Great customer service and quick refund arranged. "
- Anonymous
" I then received an email telling me they were out of stock and they apologised, refunded me and said I could keep the current shorts (and take them to a Superdry to get tag removed). "
- David
A
95.45%
Industry Average
" Customer service was super nice. The shirt I got was so comfy "
- Gabriel
" Easy to use website. Good choices on the website. Postage and returns are free. If needed, it is easy to return or exchange an item. Always receive a good service. "
- Susan King
" Jacket excellent fit and quality material. Quick efficient service. "
- Anonymous