Superdry Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Superdry

How would you rate Superdry ?

Steven Ogle
"The staff in Superdry in Canterbury are always willing to help me with my lists and find what I am looking for in store or on line and order it there and then (depending on the computer tablets). Thank you"
Gabriel
"Customer service was super nice. The shirt I got was so comfy"
Susan King
"Easy to use website. Good choices on the website. Postage and returns are free. If needed, it is easy to return or exchange an item. Always receive a good service."
Charles Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"Sent two complaints by E Mail never answered, both given acknowledgement numbers but no reply! Goods now returned to store."
Sandra
"I buy my sons clothes from superdry as they are great quality, good sizes and have really nice mens clothes. They also stock womens aswel."
"Jacket excellent fit and quality material. Quick efficient service."
"Really poor quality items, hoodies that fade quickly, bobble and stitching comes undone. Parka coat with a pocket longer than the other...sounds daft but really uncomfortable. Complained twice since December and no response......customer service as poor as clothing quality...will never buy again!"
"quality goods. well made and great styles. I will definitely use again."
Hanne Diemer
"Superdry always have cloth in great colours...."
Simon Pearce
"Always superb customer service, and free delivery and returns, have used many times and have only had one problem which was rectified very satisfactory"
"Next day delivery, excellent service and communication."
Paul Carlin
"I Like to mix and match my clothes.but most of all i go for quailty. as long as clothes and footwear are smart and comfortable it means a lot to me."
Gary Mcewan
"Customer service is always excellent. Very helpful staff"
Gary Mcewan
"Customer service is always excellent. Very helpful staff"
Callum McLeod
"Great stylish clothing, quality at sensible prices!"
"Item was too big but returned an online order to Newcastle store. Great customer service and quick refund arranged."
Oliver King
"Staff are very genuine, honest and helpful and their products are reliable and look great! One of my favourite brands by far"
Jason
"Great service easy to deal with"
"good price"