Superdry Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Superdry

How would you rate Superdry?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

61 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hanne Diemer
Superdry always have cloth in great colours....

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Superdry in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hanne Diemer
"Superdry always have cloth in great colours...."
Simon Pearce
"Always superb customer service, and free delivery and returns, have used many times and have only had one problem which was rectified very satisfactory"
"Next day delivery, excellent service and communication."
Paul Carlin
"I Like to mix and match my clothes.but most of all i go for quailty. as long as clothes and footwear are smart and comfortable it means a lot to me."
Gary Mcewan
"Customer service is always excellent. Very helpful staff"
Gary Mcewan
"Customer service is always excellent. Very helpful staff"
Callum McLeod
"Great stylish clothing, quality at sensible prices!"
"Item was too big but returned an online order to Newcastle store. Great customer service and quick refund arranged."
Oliver King
"Staff are very genuine, honest and helpful and their products are reliable and look great! One of my favourite brands by far"
Jason
"Great service easy to deal with"
"good price"
"Good quality clothing"
"Easy purchase, fast delivery, great products."
Heena Heena
"Delivered not yet and not informed us about late delivery and item out of stock was not informed and no good discount available"
"amazing jacket at great discounted price"
Russell Silvester
"Bought a leather jacket for half price in their sale cracking price and great product."
Ellie
"Ordered a coat online for a holiday abroad in a cold country. When I arrived and used the coat it was unfortunately faulty. I have emailed them 3 times (within the returns time), each with an automated reply stating they will get back to me but they never do. Disappointing"
Steven Mclauchlan
"Super dry handle orders very effiencelty and provide an up to date order status if you create an account. Website images are very clear reflect the actual products very well so what you see is what you get with the products. My orders weds recieved on time and I was kept up to date via the couriers at every stage of the delivery process. Super dry could further improve their service offering by a realistic size guide for their products as I've learned over time you definitely need to go up a size or 2 to get a true to size fit. I recently returned my orders for an exchange using the collect plus service so it remains to be seen how well they will deliver on this side of their customers service. I'm still waiting on an acknowledgement from super dry despite my recent email although it's fair to say that they will be busy at this time of year. Super dry is still one of the best online shopping experiences compared to some of the other leading online retailers I've used recently!"
Ravi Chokshi
Verified Reviewer
"Great quality winter clothes"
Susan