Superdry Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Superdry
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Superdry?

About Superdry: SuperGroup is a distinctive branded UK fashion retailer offering quality detailed clothing and accessories. It operates a multi-channel business through a combination of Superdry and Cult standalone stores, and Superdry concessions.

care@superdry.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Superdry made you happy

"A total joke definately do not order from superdry if you want any gaurantee of delivery stay away plenty of reliable companies with quality items out there that actially deliver"
Are you Superdry? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good quality windproof jackets. Very prompt delivery without any hassle."
"Amazing service Good quality products and excellent customer service"
"Superdry windcheater coat defected. only worn light use 3 times. A stich opened by the pocket. Contacted superdry UK in September within the year of purchase from superdry eBay. They asked for photo and proof of purchase . I sent this info asap in two emails. They then continued to ignore me until end of November. I then got on to them about it, from here they started lieing through their teeth that they didn't revcieve attachments. I tested the email by sending them to myself and they were fine. They have since ignored me, discusting service. I will never buy of superdry again. they had the cheek to ignore, mess about and lie like this. I see I'm not the first one who has gone through this."
"Staff are always polite, again my husband loves there clothes and spends alot of time looking for new items."
"Easy to use website quick delivery. Items were in a good condition, will be using again"
"They make me happy by having some fantastic clothing, my wardrobes are filled with superdry equipment and shoes. I even have a watch... it is currently out of battery but..."
"Very happy with the service, lots of choices of clothing i can choose from."
"have 4 items of superdry and all of them look and feel nice when you get them and very soon after they just fall apart and dont last. Im sure this it in the design that gets you replacing them and spending more on new, but from now on i think ill stear more towards better quality then just look"
"wanted to say a massive thank you to the online customer service team,had an issue with delivery tue going missing, they were so helpful, resolving it ASAP, got a replacement sent out and received today,it’s rare to receive high quality online support like that"
"Great price on a well made, quality jacket. Delivery was quick and with plenty of updates."
"Very nice customers skills and very well trained."
"Quality parka jacket perfect fit & very stylish"
"Large range of clothing to chose from and most sizes available. Very fast delivery and it's free. I've purchased most of my Christmas presents from superdry as they are great value and quality items. A big thumbs up Thank you for making my shopping easy"
"#superdry just wanted to say what fantastic customer service I received from your store really helpful staff. Thank you"
"Always good quality products. Service is excellent and I am always very pleased with whatever I buy."
"Good quality clothes in lovely colours. Sizes are true! A size 10 is a size 10! I buy these in confidence for my daughter knowing that they will fit."
"Love the clothing great quality and perfect sizes"
"Very good customer service polite and friendly good quality clothing and reasonable priced"
Superdry is rated 4.58 based on 96 reviews