Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Click Here

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great Cars Excellent Service and Very Helpful and Professional Thanks Nik"
"I booked the Supercar Experience for my boss and overall it was great! Nik helped us arrange a custom experience that suited our needs perfectly. The driver that accompanied the car was really nice, and the car was epic! We'll definitely use this service again :)"
"Brilliant fun from start to finish and always nice to be rewarded as a repeat customer too - the only drawback to report is having to return the keys at the end!"
"Chance of a lifetime to drive my dream car on my wedding day! It was made so special and Supercar experiences were fantastic and so accommodating!"
"Nick’s service was world class. We opted for the DB11 which was in pristine condition. Communication with Nick was easy, he’s reliable, professional and most importantly honest. Thank you Nick for making this a memorable experience, you will definitely see us soon. Regards Elie"
"The cars are in pristine conditions and the customer service is first class. I had a top-notch experience from start to finish. I'm already looking forward to my next hire with Nik and his team."
"That’s easy, it’s the only company I found where I could actually talk to some one."
"Lovely guys, great professional service! Will be hiring again for the next occassion"
"I am absolutely thrilled with the experience I had the staff were so helpful with it being my first time driving a super car and the staff were patient and made the experience that much more enjoyable well worth the money and can't wait to do it again and will be recommending to my friends they should treat themselves"
"I've been a customer of Supercar Experiences for a number of years now. I always go back because Nik is an absolute pleasure to deal with and nothing is too much trouble. Their customer service is one of the best I've come across in any business. 5 stars and highly recommended every time."
"They made my husband happy and that’s all I can ask for. He thoroughly enjoyed his car which was a suprise and the process was so smooth. Will definitely hire again!"
"Excellent service always accommodating to specific requirements have no hesitation in recommending have never let me down wouldn’t use anyone else."
"Nik made the experience which was a gift very special, the Ferrari was incredible. Would definitely recommend"
"Great range of cars at realistic prices for what they are ! Now had four very special weekend hires and all went smoothly !"
"Short notice hire of a stunning Ferrari 360 Modena spider for a special weekend. Nik was very helpful, provided training on how to use the car safely and was really flexible regarding pick up and drop off. Even looked after my car during the hire period. A stunning car at a great price contributed to a weekend I will never forget. Thoroughly recommend Supercar Experience for a great service and quality sports cars. I will be back one day for another unforgettable experience!"
"Have used SuperCar over a 7 year period and have always found the staff professional, helpful and easy to deal with. The vehicles have been of the highest quality and a joy to drive. Would certainly recommend them if your looking for a driving experience in an exceptional Marque"
"Fantastic customer care in the weeks before the hire. Coupled with excellent service on the day."
"Great communication, competitive prices and always offering good incentives to hire the vehicles"
"Straight forward hiring, flexible with our schedule, helpful with enquiries. Hired a Lamborghini in July 15, will hire with Supercar Experiences again next time I am in the UK."
"First class service and an unforgettable experience"
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 262 reviews