Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd: Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Not the cheapest but liked the no nonsense flexible approach, expat friendly. You get exactly what it says on the tin. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Great experience, would definitely recommend!"
"Fantastic car and great service. My daughter arranged for a superb surprise for my birthday - a DB11 for the weekend. Excellent service from Nik and the team and the car was perfect."
"Fantastic service and car. Richard was very helpful and always prompt at answering any queries. I would definitely use them again and would fully recommend them. Thanks"
"Very well organised with a beautifully prepared car"
"Nik was excellent from start to finish made the experience very easy thanks"
"Rented a lambo and Ferrari. Chauffeurs were excellent on time and stuck to our timetable for our wedding collecting and dropping off times etc. Everyone was amazed the cars were an addition to our big day. Great price. Great cars. Thanks!"
"Nice cars just don't drive them quickly otherwise Nik gets very upset. What's the point in hiring a supercar other than to drive it like one ?"
Hi Duncan
Thanks for making the effort of writing a review.

In reply, I am sorry you feel that way. Within an hour of you collecting the car, we had 13 speed alerts, the worst being 138mph on a 50mph road. This is simply not acceptable.

Kind regards
Nik
"Nick and the team are amazing. Everything tailored to your individual needs and delivered to perfection. I have used them for 3 years now and will continue to use in the future."
"Nik is a total gent, nothing is too much trouble so that you get best experience in hiring out these amazing cars. I have had the experience of hiring both the Hurracan and also the McLaren this year both occasions it’s been a simple, stress free experience! Nik is flexible and very knowledgeable as driving supercars can be daunting and he is there to give you a full run through of the controls and is on the end of the phone if you need help. Top guy and top company, I’ll use Supercar Experiences again for my hires in the future, as people buy people! That’s again Nik Ben"
"I have used a few hire companies in my time but have to say Super car Experiences was quick, efficient and very straight forward. I hired a car for my wedding and dealt with Nik and he helped make the process very easy and stress free, very simple and does not mess you around (unlike many other companies I have used), will for sure use them again in the future, and would not waste my time shopping around as they are definitely one to use. Thanks again Nik! Jay, Romford."
"Great Experience. Solid Service. Highly Recommended."
"Excellent experience and huge surprise for my husband to drive to our wedding. He was thoroughly impressed with the Aston Martin although a little tight for him at 6'3" tall he didn't care ha ha."
"Extremely happy with their service , very helpful and efficient. Super range of cars to choose from."
"Fantastic, extremely quick and hassle free service. Would highly recommend."
"My experience with the guys was fantastic. Its a great way to enjoy a wonderful car with out having to buy one and run it. The company were very professional and I would recommend them to my friends without a second thought."
"I have enjoyed the super car experience"
"We first hired from Nik for our wedding back in 2013. Since then I have got the bug to drive these amazing machines. We have since hired on numerous occasions. The cars are always being updated to the newest models and sparkling when we collect them. Super car experiences are the go to people in my opinion; you will not be disappointed."
"I hired the white Lambo. Had an amazing time. Absolutely first class service provided by Nik. Nik was available 24/7 to answer any questions about the car/issues. Car was an absolute dream to drive. Will be hiring again. Thanks Nik JB"
"Nik and his team provided an excellent friendly professional service to our requests to supply 2 supercars for an internal drive event and worked hard with us to ensure the event was a success. Highly recommended."
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 258 reviews