Superbuys Online Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Superbuys Online
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Superbuys Online made you happy

"The worst company I have ever dealt with on line through Amazon. The photo for my product did not match up to the actual item. I bought three of the item I wanted. Only opened one, found to be not what the photo showed. retuned all three items immediately and pursued a full refund. Not likely! I was charged £15.30 for postage. Then through a series of 16 emails and 6 phone calls using Amazon customer service and copying in the seller, eventually Amazon refunded my postage after I had sent numerous photographic evidence of Trade Description error on item. I have never ever experienced such bad customer service as from this seller. I began to question the intelligence of the person dealing with me as people I asked, freinds, family etc said it was a 'no brainer' and could clearly see what I was saying about the product."
Are you Superbuys Online? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Superbuys Online receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"What they photo and describe on their website is NOTHING like what you receive. The item you think you are buying is quality, what you receive is a piece of inferior rubbish. Their packaging is also an absolute joke. When you return the item, you have to pay the postage yourself. Because you've told them you're returning it because it is not as advertised, you expect them to refund the postage cost back to you. No chance. Still flatly refusing after 3 calls to customer service. They honestly could not care less. False advertising lying criminals!"
Superbuys Online is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews