SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London

120 High Rd, East Finchley, London N2 9ED, UK

Tell us how SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London made you happy
Items advertised as in stock with 48hr dispatch are actually out of stock and when you call after waiting a week are only told then. I was told the thermostat will take 3 weeks to get to them and it will say this on the item page. The page clearly says 'in stock'.
No SUPER about this company. Terrible service. Avoid at all costs. They portray themselves as based in uk offering 2-3 days delivery on the shower valve I required. But it’s actually German! So in actual fact the delivery time was then changed upon purchase to 2-3 weeks which is not acceptable when your website shows otherwise and if Id know this before hand I would of used another company. It wouldn’t be so bad if the customer service actually admitted to this error but instead after numerous phone calls the same response of we cannot help you with where your product is was just not satisfactory. As they are a third party it clearly doesn’t make sense to display delivery times of 2-3 days when they then change to indicative delivery times of 2-3 weeks, it’s not acceptable to say they are accurate ‘most of the time’, as if that’s the case then say that on your website in the first place on products you don’t stock rather then messing customers and clients around. DO NOT RISK BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. FIRST AND LAST TIME EVER USING THIS COMPANY. PLENTY OF OTHER TRUSTWORTHY SIMILAR COMPANIES OUT THERE!! If I could I would give zero stars.
Great products at excellent prices, a fast delivery and good comms. Would have no hesitation in recommending
I have placed the order for a toilet + toilet seat, which were sold as a package deal and marked as "in stock". The website states dispatch within 48h. I have called 48h later, as I did not receive any confirmation of the items being dispatched. Firstly, it took several calls before someone answered, they told me they are still processing my payment and this is causing the delay. I called my bank who has confirmed that the payment has been collected by superbath the day before! I called back again, it took several calls before I got hold of someone. They did not mention anything about the payment anymore, but this time they said that the toilet seat that I have ordered as a part of the package is out of stock and only the toilet is available. I have asked them to send me the toilet then and the toilet seat at the later date, as I currently have contractors in the house and they can't wait weeks to install the toilet. They said they can't do this, as the whole order needs to be sent together. In response to why does it show as "In stock", they said it might have been because someone has reserved it. I have checked their website today, 5 days after I have placed the order and the items still show as "in stock". Not only the package deal that I have ordered but also the toilet seat on its own! I have written to them, which they have replied to saying they "should" have the toilet seat in about a week and then it would take another 3-4 working days before it reaches me. I have gone back to them to say this is not good enough as I'm losing money for every day they delay my order and the only reason I have bought this item was because it was showing as "in stock" and given they still advertise it as available with the dispatch in 48h, they should send it to me. They have not replied so far! I am really disappointed with the service especially that they are supposed to be German company so you would expect them to be really efficient.
SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews