SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London

120 High Rd, East Finchley, London N2 9ED, UK

Tell us how SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London made you happy
Good selection and reasonably priced. If using PayPal to pay for your order, make sure that the addresses in your PayPal account are up to date (my first order was sent to the wrong address because I hadn't done so!)
I find their prices really competitive and certainly much less than many well known stores.
I found that the website was misleading in showing all items for sale with zero price for postage,leading me to assume that the item I bought was post free. Also when I clicked on payment I was then charged £4.99 extra for postage, and then I find it is coming from Germany. I again wrongly assumed that I was dealing with a British company. I am not very happy but it is too late to cancel the order.
Only supplier in UK I could get designer accesories from - and at good price too.
Ordered two Toilets and never received them or had any reply to emails or phone calls made to them. I wouldn't trust this site at all.
Going range and prices. Descriptions not always spot on but staff able to answer any queries quickly and professionally. Easy check out.
Would not purchase from SuperBath again as their after sales customer service is non existent. Installed new Grohe toilet couple of months ago, recently found manufacturing defect in ceramic glaze (not damage) Have been sending emails with photos and phoning for over a week now but no response. When you telephone the automated message informs you they are currently connecting you to an agent and that you can also send an email.....yes, you can send but don't expect a reply! If you wait on the phone, the agent never materialises and then you are told to leave contact details for them to get back to you. Have done so twice now and still waiting.
Very good customer service during the quoting and ordering stages.
I have used Superbath on a couple of occasions now and have never been let down by them. I have found The prices on offer are mostly far superior to those of other retailers (online and retail) and the quality of product and service is superb. It cannot be faulted. When you plan your bath project I would advise to order items with enough time that will allow delivery as bath projects often contain heavier items that need to be sourced and/or shipped from warehouse or direct from the manufacturer. I would definitely recommend Superbath.
Very good products received and good price but a bit disappointed by the delay to delivered the good as that wasn’t planned to wait so long.
Good clear information with useful details and wide range of products, however lots of what I was interested in had a 1-2 week wait for dispatch. Once I completed my order I was notified that the system couldn’t send me email confirmation - which I presume to be a technical glitch. When I tried to call to discuss this (at lunchtime), after a short period on hold I got a message saying they were closed and to try again during opening hours.
The website is clear and easy to navigate around product groups. The product range for me has been been satisfactory, often stocking items not found on other sites. From my previous experiences delivery was fine keeping the customer informed along the way.
I have used this company before and return to them again, having had no problems.
Hi, Great customer service throughout, look forward to making more order. Thanks
Easy transaction and great delivery. SuperBath.co.uk had the best price for the kitchen tap that I wanted. My only issue was not getting an email confirmation of the order. You had to print it our yourself. They used DPD which made it easy to track my order and make sure I was home for delivery.
easy to order from website
Hi I went on line and ordered the product .Everthing went well ,I then rang up and a gentleman answer .He helped me through and he was very pleasant . All in all a great experience .
All goods were well tracked and arrived in a timely manner. The only concern was that they didn't send me an email acknowledging my purchase. Don't try to phone them, use email to get a prompt reply.
I have purchased in September 2019 a made to order Duravit vanity unit from Super Bath. Unfortunately, the drawer that was sent did not fit the unit. I have been trying unsuccessfully to get Super Bath to arrange the new piece to be delivered. Super Bath has been totally unhelpful. They never pick up the phone and do not respond to emails. It is now February 2020 and I am really worried Super Bath will never fix the problem. I strongly recommend you do not use this company
SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London is rated 3.52 based on 33 reviews