SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London

Tell us how SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London made you happy

"I have placed the order for a toilet + toilet seat, which were sold as a package deal and marked as "in stock". The website states dispatch within 48h. I have called 48h later, as I did not receive any confirmation of the items being dispatched. Firstly, it took several calls before someone answered, they told me they are still processing my payment and this is causing the delay. I called my bank who has confirmed that the payment has been collected by superbath the day before! I called back again, it took several calls before I got hold of someone. They did not mention anything about the payment anymore, but this time they said that the toilet seat that I have ordered as a part of the package is out of stock and only the toilet is available. I have asked them to send me the toilet then and the toilet seat at the later date, as I currently have contractors in the house and they can't wait weeks to install the toilet. They said they can't do this, as the whole order needs to be sent together. In response to why does it show as "In stock", they said it might have been because someone has reserved it. I have checked their website today, 5 days after I have placed the order and the items still show as "in stock". Not only the package deal that I have ordered but also the toilet seat on its own! I have written to them, which they have replied to saying they "should" have the toilet seat in about a week and then it would take another 3-4 working days before it reaches me. I have gone back to them to say this is not good enough as I'm losing money for every day they delay my order and the only reason I have bought this item was because it was showing as "in stock" and given they still advertise it as available with the dispatch in 48h, they should send it to me. They have not replied so far! I am really disappointed with the service especially that they are supposed to be German company so you would expect them to be really efficient."
SuperBath.co.uk, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews