Supercard Black Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercard Black
Read Supercard Black Reviews

About Supercard Black:

Supercard is a membership scheme, packed with proper discounts and genuine freebies across some of the UK’s best-known brands. Restaurants, shops, theme parks, gyms… the lifestyle you deserve has never been so affordable. Supercard gives you access to 2-4-1 entry at hundreds of attractions all over the UK, a free pamper treatment, free flight, retail discounts and more. Plus, we even throw in FREE mobile phone and gadget insurance. Interested? Join us now!

hello@supercardblack.com

PO Box 7450

Tell us how Supercard Black made you happy
Katie and Liz have been very helpful, found travel dates for me that I asked for.
Hi Janos,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service you had for your Super Rewards!

Happy Saving!

Kind regards,

Caitlyn G
Great customer service, keep it up!
Decent product, GREAT service from the Supercard team. I often use their discounts when buying. Most of their discounts can be stacked together with other discounts, so I often use my student discounts with their savings. Double whammy!
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service and the discounts you have used so far, smart move on the stacking of discounts! We hope you continue to enjoy your savings across the Festive Season.

Kind regards,

Caitlyn G
Really great value, have claimed on my mobile insurance and use the dining card all the time for meals out and going to the cinema. Well worth the money!
Signed up to sports direct and now £19.95 out my account