Supercard Black Reviews

hello@supercardblack.com

PO Box 7450

Tell us how Supercard Black made you happy
Signed up to sports direct and now £19.95 out my account
Be careful had £19.99 come out of bank every month for a year. Didn’t even know 😣
Just Hearn from my elderly 90 year old mum who had £69.99 taken fraudulently from her bank account from Supercard! Disgusting. Bank stopped her card immediately and have refunded her. Look out Supercard, the cops are on to you!
i have been unwittingly been having money taken out by you? i now have it stopped.....since i have not used your company....for ANY transaction...i want all repayments made.....i have spent hrs with bank fraud .....and was advised by them....to take this action
We had never heard of Supercard until my parents had a call from the bank fraud team to say that £69 had been fraudulently taken from their account by Supercard! Stay well away!
Agree with William Boyd. They just started taking money from my parents bank account. Started with a small sum of 2.99 called the bank to complain and found out that they had just taken £60 plus. Never heard of them before now. Reported to bank fraud team.
Hi I like to stop the supercard black as I am having difficulty in paying my bills I am on my own with my son and not much money coming in I get up set when they gey 20.00 out every month as I can not afforded it I have been trying to stop and they won't as I have not spent any think on it yet as I cannot afforded any think as I have a load of bills and with supercard black tacking money every month it up sets me as I am in debt with bills please stop thank you Debbie davies
Hi o cancelled my supercard black just hours after I booked it knowing I wouldn't use it to it's full potential and I have been charged £19.95p still I tried to ring you customer they hung up on me twice and wouldnt help me there is mothing saying how to claim your money back once you've cancelled
What a scam, absolute pure con. Disgusted with them. Took £60 out of my account. Never heard of Supercard till it was taken out of my account never used their card. Reported to Bank Fraud had to change my account. Stay away from this con.
They are just rubbish taken money from your account and never resolve your problem I paid 22.97 for nothing... If a person doesn't want to go further they should return money back and i didn't receive any signing up email either so that I can cancel that in 14 days.
Absolute waste of money, Customer Service absolutely waste, it just feels a group of barking people has no ability to resolve any issues or answer the question , they have eaten my £ 22.5 so far on the scam never got a penny back, absolute waste, no response for email after 10 working days. you never going to get anything back, keep it away from supercard, not 1 Starr
Absolute waste of money!!! Do not getting this card! Basically a scam with fine print! They were in partnership with Sports Direct for a 20% refund of the purchase. Bought the card on a 14 day trial, but it takes 4 weeks for the rebate to be processed. You need to be an active member while the rebate was being processed or else it won't be processed. But the membership fee after the 14 days is greater than the rebate amount!!!
Totally a scam by both Sportsdirect and Supercard Black! Like many victims, without my knowledge and approval, I was also debited GBP 19.95 for five consecutive months from my bank account by Supercard Black after purchsing goods from Sportsdirect. It was until I checked my bank statement that I found out I have been cheated. Absolutely frustrated and angry!!!
Like many others I have been conned after Purchasing something from an online retailer (Sports Direct) who offered cash back on my purchase. Clearly, I clicked a few boxes to claim this cashback, not for one moment knowing that I was being duped into getting a Supercard Black account that takes money from your bank account every month!! This is nothing more than deception, and I have been told when cancelling this ‘Con’ Card that I wont be able to get my initial fee back, as I should have read the pages & pages of T&C’s... whoever does that?!! If it was as clear as they said over the phone surely I would have at least heard of the Supercard Black before they took money out of my bank account!
Don't recall signing up for this, have never been sent any information, been paying £20 a month since Jan 2019 just cancelled this, it appears to be a super con
Great customer service, keep it up!
Decent product, GREAT service from the Supercard team. I often use their discounts when buying. Most of their discounts can be stacked together with other discounts, so I often use my student discounts with their savings. Double whammy!
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service and the discounts you have used so far, smart move on the stacking of discounts! We hope you continue to enjoy your savings across the Festive Season.

Kind regards,