Supercard Black Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercard Black
Read Supercard Black Reviews
Got a trial of Supercard last year and have made a lot of savings. Due to have my free flight next month, can't wait! Thanks a lot Supercard!
Quick replies and help from customer service.
Hello Dane

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that our team are so helpful and quick to support you.

Don't forget, you can get unlimited discounts in-store, online and for home-delivery on groceries, clothing, homewares, electronics, and travel.

Caitlyn
This card is so cheap and it works but you need to be ready to change a few of your normal shopping habits. If you can get out of your routine and shop slightly differently, then this card will save you too.
Hello Christopher
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am very pleased to hear that you making savings with your Supercard.
The things you love for less!
Happy Savings!
Kind regards, Caitlyn
I'm saving about 25-30 quid a week on the groceries and even more with Uber eats in lockdown. Not a bad card really. Good customer help service. Thanks very much.
Hello Jeff

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that you making daily savings with your grocery shopping.

The things you love for less!

Happy Savings!

Caitlyn
Very positive experience with the customer help team from supercard, I was not happy about a charge and they fixed it very quickly indeed. Happy to be a customer again - especially now they have discounts for Morrisons.
Hello Amy
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am very pleased to hear that our team was so helpful and quick to support you.
Caitlyn
Using this card carefully we are saving money on ALL our groceries at sainsburys and tesco, very helpful as we are only on one income now. Thank you.
Hello Robert

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that are happy with our discounts and are saving money on your groceries.
With your Free Gourmet card, you can now enjoy the super feeling of 2-4-1 meals, 50% off food, or 25% off the total bill by dining at thousands of restaurants nationwide.

Kind regards

Caitlyn
Very useful card, the whole family is using it now. Helping us a lot during lockdown with work a bit slow. Got to remember to use it mind!
Hello Elisabeth

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am very pleased to hear you are happy with the various discounts and rewards.

Caitlyn
Like the card, it doesn't take long to get your membership fee back and it helps you try new things you wouldn't usually try.
Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
It truly is easy to get the price of the membership back plus more savings! Don't forget, with your free Gourmet Society card, you can now enjoy the super feeling of getting 2-4-1 meals, 50% off food or 25% off the total bill by dining at over 6000 restaurants nationwide.
Happy Saving! Kind regards, Caitlyn.
Good idea, recommended. If you use it, it works well and saves you a few pounds at a time.
Hi Steve
I am pleased to hear you are happy with the various discounts and rewards.
Remember with your Free Gourmet card, you can now enjoy the super feeling of 2-4-1 meals, 50% off food, or 25% off the total bill by dining at thousands of restaurants nationwide.
Kind regards, Caitlyn
Great for the quarantine times as we can get things delivered with the discounts as we could in the shop. Very useful card. I hope this review helps other people on a budget.
Hi Andrew
I am pleased to hear you are happy with the various discounts and rewards.
Don't forget, we have discounts on days out and more which are great savings for you and great as a gift for someone else.
Kind regards, Caitlyn
Not happy at all with Supercard
Hello

I am sorry to hear this.

We try and make our membership fee as clear as possible during the sign-up process. The monthly fee entitles you to access our many amazing discounts and rewards.

Your feedback is valuable to us.

Hello

I am sorry to hear this. We have many satisfied customers who enjoy using our discounts and rewards every single day. We try and make our membership fee as clear as possible during the signup process. The fee entitles you to access our many amazing discounts and rewards.

We would like to support you in resolving this, however, cannot find you in the system based on these details alone. I have sent you a private message with a request for further details so we can locate your account and look forward to hearing from you.

Caitlyn
Saw the charge on my card and wasn't happy but once it was explained everything was OK. Happy to keep using the card. Thank you.
Hi Andrew

Caitlyn
Customer service is good, just call them and they are very useful indeed. Easy to get the price of the card back each month.
Hi Veronica,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our Superconcierge team really is here to help you and I am pleased to read you were happy with the customer service you received!

Caitlyn.
Enjoyed the free night in the hotel, thank you.
Hi Cath,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your night in a luxury hotel, courtesy of Supercard.

We regularly add new rewards so keep your eyes peeled for even more discounts and rewards!

Caitlyn
I was going to cancel but the lad on phone explained more about the card and what I can get so I'm sticking around. He asked me to leave a review if I am satisfied and I am for now.
Hi

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear you are satisfied with your Supercard membership!

Don't forget you have your free gourmet card so you can enjoy 2-4-1 meals, 50% off food or 25% off the total bill when dining at over 6000 restaurants nationwide! Plus discounts in stores, online, days out, and more. All of which are great savings and experiences for you or as a gift for someone else!

Caitlyn
Great for lockdown, all the big supermarkets give you discounts as does Uber Eats. Bought cheaper xBox games for the littlun too.
Hi Gemma

I am pleased to hear you are happy with the various discounts and rewards.
With your Free Gourmet card, you can now enjoy the super feeling of 2-4-1 meals, 50% off food or 25% off the total bill by dining at thousands of restaurants nationwide.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Caitlyn
Supercard gives a free hotel stay with every card and comes with a Gourmet Society card as well as other discounts. Very good value.
Hi Suzanne Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear you are happy with the various discounts and rewards. We would love to hear more when you redeem your free rewards so please do tag on Facebook during your stay for your chance to get a £10 Giftcard: http://facebook.com/supercardblack Happy Saving! Kind regards, Caitlyn
Money has gone out of my account to this card. I have never signed up to this. I will be reporting this as fraud. It appears from other reviews here which they're trying to hide/have removed that this company has done this to a lot of people.
Hello
I am sorry to hear you had this experience.
At Supercard, we have many thousands of satisfied customers who enjoy using our discounts and rewards every single day. We try and make our membership fee as clear as possible during the sign-up process.
The monthly fee entitles you to access our many amazing discounts and rewards.
I have escalated this further with the management team who will support you however possible. I want to support you with this so I have sent you a private message with a request for further details. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. Thank you in advance Caitlyn
Disgusting behaviour, people are complaining about this company conducting fraudulent activity. I will be reporting this to Trading standards and using the complaints on this thread as well as other review pages as part of my case.

We are in a pandemic, despicable behaviour and you deserve your company to be investigated for fraudulent activity
Hello Shannon
I am sorry to hear you had this experience. Your feedback is valuable to us.
Caitlyn
£199.95 taken from my elderly mother's bank account by Supercard! Bank stopped her card immediately and have refunded her.
Hello Jane
I am sorry to hear your mother has had this experience. Your feedback is valuable to us.
Caitlyn
A warning to you all please do not use this company I was transferred from another company to this company about something completely different and then I notice of my bank that I logged in and then 17 seconds on the on this site and it cost me £199.95
Like another person I never received any card or any welcome him back but now they said that I have to pay this money because I used this for 17 seconds
Hello Julie

I am sorry to hear you have had this experience.

Your feedback is valuable to us.

I can see from your account that we have since been in contact with you.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our team is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.

Kind regards