Supercard Black Reviews

Read Supercard Black Reviews

hello@supercardblack.com

PO Box 7450

Tell us how Supercard Black made you happy
Easy to arrange, got the hotel I requested, thank you!
I've had a good experience with Supercard recently and want to say a big thanks for those that helped sort out my queries. Will be in contact again very soon!!
Amazing discounts available at so many restaurants! Highly recommend signing up!!
I've had my Supercard for a couple of years now and it's really great. I save money every week on my Tesco shopping, enjoy the pamper treatments and I've just booked my night in a hotel. Well worth the money.
Got a trial of Supercard last year and have made a lot of savings. Due to have my free flight next month, can't wait! Thanks a lot Supercard!
Supercard is a great product. A friend told me about it and I was surprised to see how strong the offers on the card are!
I use the card in peacocks a lot as you get great discounts on already reasonable prices
Was offered a trial a while ago and wasn't sure what it was at first but I am totally hooked. Me and my boyfriend get to eat out so much more now as we get up to 50% off in so many restaurants. There are so many discounts available for days out and shops online which I use for us and used as presents at christmas... there are even some discounts you just flash the card at the till which I used the other day at Rush! The savings I have made these last couple of months have more than covered my annual fee and I still have months left!! Cannot recommend it enough 🙂
Had a good experience today when booking my free hotel stay. Quick, prompt and efficient service by Haneefa. Looking forward to my trip away with the hubby. Massive thanks
Great for my young family! Quick and easy to join! Ready to make some memories (that don’t break the bank)
Supercard black can be amazing if you know how to use it properly. There are good benefits on the app and the big freebies you can claim definitely make up for the cost of membership. The customer service was great and very prompt.
We saved so much money using Supercard - especially with time off with the kids. There are a whole host of offers that make it well worth it!
So far, so good. Have been subscribed for about a month and really like the rewards so far - really want to unlock the free flight this summer. Lots of high street brand which makes shopping even more fun!
They tried to take £69.99 from my elderly mothers bank account. Thankfully the bank did not allow the transaction to go through. People beware.
Just Hearn from my elderly 90 year old mum who had £69.99 taken fraudulently from her bank account from Supercard! Disgusting. Bank stopped her card immediately and have refunded her. Look out Supercard, the cops are on to you!
hello, you have been taking money out my account and after 3 MONTHS YOU HAVEN'T PAYED ME BACK. they took £19. when they take money out of your account, please go to the bank and block the card and it also blocks sports direct because stupidly, they work with them. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!
Katie and Liz have been very helpful, found travel dates for me that I asked for.
Hi Janos,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service you had for your Super Rewards!

Happy Saving!

Kind regards,

Caitlyn G
i have been unwittingly been having money taken out by you? i now have it stopped.....since i have not used your company....for ANY transaction...i want all repayments made.....i have spent hrs with bank fraud .....and was advised by them....to take this action
We had never heard of Supercard until my parents had a call from the bank fraud team to say that £69 had been fraudulently taken from their account by Supercard! Stay well away!
Great customer service, keep it up!
Supercard Black is rated 3.03 based on 32 reviews