Supercard Black Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Supercard Black

hello@supercardblack.com

Cambrian House, Cambrian Place

Tell us how Supercard Black made you happy

"Signed up to sports direct and now £19.95 out my account"
"Providing 1 star as this is the lowest level. Have accidentally signed in for service while completing sportdirect offer. I was thinking that i am completing sportdirect order only. Within 5 mins as i realized the fraud ,i send them email to cancel the service and refund my money back. I have received the reply that i paid the amount for 14 days access, i replied that i have sent immediate notification to cancel my subscription as it was appearing on sportdirect purchase workflow and mislead me. Finally after multiple email , they agree to reverse the amount but its been more then 6 week and i have not received the refund. I have their email of refund confirmation but have not received anything in my account. how to make their complaint on some consumer forums , can anyone provide a lead ?"
"I accidentally joined Supercard after making a purchase on sports direct they charged me £2.50 to join I think they are a scam"
"Scam, was charged 20 £ after I cancelled my membership ( for 2 weeks probation they charged 3£ + 20£ ) I didn't even use their facility.. just did it for 10 £ cash back(Promoted by SportDirect). No responding to my queries... SCAM."
Supercard Black is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews