Supercard Black Reviews

hello@supercardblack.com

Cambrian House, Cambrian Place

Click Here

Tell us how Supercard Black made you happy

"Absolute waste of money, Customer Service absolutely waste, it just feels a group of barking people has no ability to resolve any issues or answer the question , they have eaten my £ 22.5 so far on the scam never got a penny back, absolute waste, no response for email after 10 working days. you never going to get anything back, keep it away from supercard, not 1 Starr"
"Be careful had £19.99 come out of bank every month for a year. Didn’t even know 😣"
"Absolute waste of money!!! Do not getting this card! Basically a scam with fine print! They were in partnership with Sports Direct for a 20% refund of the purchase. Bought the card on a 14 day trial, but it takes 4 weeks for the rebate to be processed. You need to be an active member while the rebate was being processed or else it won't be processed. But the membership fee after the 14 days is greater than the rebate amount!!!"
"Totally a scam by both Sportsdirect and Supercard Black! Like many victims, without my knowledge and approval, I was also debited GBP 19.95 for five consecutive months from my bank account by Supercard Black after purchsing goods from Sportsdirect. It was until I checked my bank statement that I found out I have been cheated. Absolutely frustrated and angry!!!"
"Absolute scam. Pointless waste of money. Don't be conned. Please do not sign up."
"Like many others I have been conned after Purchasing something from an online retailer (Sports Direct) who offered cash back on my purchase. Clearly, I clicked a few boxes to claim this cashback, not for one moment knowing that I was being duped into getting a Supercard Black account that takes money from your bank account every month!! This is nothing more than deception, and I have been told when cancelling this ‘Con’ Card that I wont be able to get my initial fee back, as I should have read the pages & pages of T&C’s... whoever does that?!! If it was as clear as they said over the phone surely I would have at least heard of the Supercard Black before they took money out of my bank account!"
"I joined by accident whilst buying something from Sports Direct thinking it was to do with the purchase. I then tried to ring and cancel and I couldn't get through. Couldn't see where to cancel on email. In the end I cancelled my direct debit as I had been charged £40 over two months. My bank told met to purse them to get it back - However, they rang me and told me they could only cancel my account I paid another £20!!! Obviously, I didn't pay anymore money. Surprise I then get an email to say sorry your leaving.......Don't sign up as it a nightmare trying to cancel!"
"total rip off. someone needs to sort this lot out."
"They get 1 star only because I can't give lower. I have been conned,tricked, lied to or whatever you would like to call it. I have never heard of supercardblack until I looked at my bank statement and decided to google it. Interestingly I too ordered something from sports direct online and have been subscribed to this. £2.50 firstly and now 2 payments of £19.95. NOT IMPRESSED!!!!! I have to now contact my bank and lodge an official scam/fraud complaint againt both companies!!!!"
"supercardblack have taken another £19.95 out of my account when I have paid for and received goods plus £2.50 don't know what that was for. Not impressed."
"this is a scam ! when you buy from sports direct !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 1"
"scam!!!!!!!! signed up unwittingly whilst using the sports direct online taking £19.95 a month, credit card informed me as they have had multiple cases of fraud lodged against them. Then had the cheeky buggers ring me saying I need to pay the outstanding balance to close the account!!"
"Used Sportsdirect app. £19.95 debited out of my account without permission or agreement. Scam."
"Signed up to sports direct and now £19.95 out my account"
"Providing 1 star as this is the lowest level. Have accidentally signed in for service while completing sportdirect offer. I was thinking that i am completing sportdirect order only. Within 5 mins as i realized the fraud ,i send them email to cancel the service and refund my money back. I have received the reply that i paid the amount for 14 days access, i replied that i have sent immediate notification to cancel my subscription as it was appearing on sportdirect purchase workflow and mislead me. Finally after multiple email , they agree to reverse the amount but its been more then 6 week and i have not received the refund. I have their email of refund confirmation but have not received anything in my account. how to make their complaint on some consumer forums , can anyone provide a lead ?"
"I accidentally joined Supercard after making a purchase on sports direct they charged me £2.50 to join I think they are a scam"
"Scam, was charged 20 £ after I cancelled my membership ( for 2 weeks probation they charged 3£ + 20£ ) I didn't even use their facility.. just did it for 10 £ cash back(Promoted by SportDirect). No responding to my queries... SCAM."
Supercard Black is rated 1.22 based on 18 reviews