Supanet, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Supanet, Greater London

How would you rate Supanet, Greater London?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard Bovill

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Supanet, Greater London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Richard Bovill
Verified Reviewer
"Worst company ever *** warning do not use them *** My experience of Supanet is the worst I have ever had . They have terrible customer service . They can not fix the problems they have . They try to charge you when you leave them even although you have no contract . They are rude ... They send debt texts and letters minutes after telling them you want to leave .. Worst Worst Worst Service .. Beware do not use them . I would give them ZERO if I could .."
Supanet, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews