Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
My daughter as a wheelchair and every time I book a transfer they get it wrong. But this company got it right. Everything was so easy. The chauffeur was waiting and he sorted our luggage out put everything in the car for us. The driver was lovely and very helpful. He was very smart so was the people carrier. Felt quit special really. Even gave us some tips. And the same coming home. Honestly you won’t get no better.
Great on-time service! Especially enjoyed Driver Javier on way to airport. Will definitely book again next year.
Brilliant service, start to finish. Used few times previously and the booking process has always been straight forward. Drivers arrive on time or earlier, and you are welcomed courteously with a clear sign. Thank you Suntransfers!!!
Good afternoon, This is the second time I use your services. Last year was already not so well (the arrival transfer in Ibiza has been cancelled a little time before arrival so we had to take a regular taxi without baby sit) but I gave a second chance to SUn transfer this year. For both transfers, this was not the category of car that I booked that made the transfer. For the arrival it was Ok, but for the return the driver was not at the meeting point so I had to contact the central reservation. The lady contacted a driver which arrived more than 30 minutes late. Plus the main reason why I booked this transfer was the baby sit for security. I booked a special/professionnal driver instead of a regular taxi (Price 3 times less when it's a taxi) was to be sure to have the baby sit fixed. There was not even a baby sit adapted for my baby so my wife had to cary the baby carefully in this big van. The driver told us he has been called last minute cause the transfer has not been reserved. The driver was not speaking english at all and honestly seems to have drink not only water... Good bye, forever this time. AD
We booked a Suntranfers taxi from Berlin airport to our central hotel. When the the car didn’t arrive we called the number on the booking form. After a number of subsequent calls and assurances we ended up waiting an hour for them to arrive with the excuse they were stuck in traffic. We had to take an airport taxi in the end and I put in a complaint as they advised. I have heard nothing. Not even an acknowledgement. We ended up paying twice. I am so disappointed having used this company before with no problems.
I reserved two 8 person vans for 12 people and at the end only one 8 person van came to pick us up, 6 people waited at the airport for 1 hour until the same van came back to pick them. The return transfers we also booked with them in advance, This time I called the customer service just to make sure 2 vans come at the same time. At the end same story happened again only one 8 person van came, the other 6 persons waited at the cruise terminal for 1 hour until the same van came back to pick the remaining 6. Please do not deal with them. The customer service is useless. I called them and they didn't do anything! They just wanted to hang up the telephone asap and were not helping us.
Do Not Use! Absolutely appauling service! First they cancelled our transfer from Faro to Patroves with 2 days notice. Then....they didn't collect us to take us to the airport. We had to spend £160 in taxi's - which resulted us almost missing our flight! No compensation offered as we didn't have a receipt for the taxi's - we didn't have ANY time to wait for receipts!
From Malaga airport to Benalmadena got charged €23.58 Return journey Benalmadena to Malaga airport €29 Can't understand the price difference as same milage. Very disappointed in company and price difference, would not recommend.
Horrendous. Booked return shuttle and were due to be picked up at 6.30 am. We were at pickup point at 6 15 am. No sign of pick up and rang at 6.52 to be told lies that driver had been there and waited 20 minutes as we weren’t there. Absolute lies they did not show up and I ha e witnesses to prove we were there from 6.15. They did not arrive and told absolute lies. We had to go back to our hotel and book a cost of 80 euro. Never never book with this company I want this refunded. The receptionist at our hotel told us to get a receipt which I did
I had to wait more than 25 minutes after landing at Malta and the same was on my way back! The driver excuse was the traffic....come on, this is unacceptable for a local person who knows very well the city and should calculate with it!!! It did not happened once, but twice! I would search for another transfer next time.
I paid for this service 6 days in advance and you cancel it without informing me! I had to find out from a call center agent, after waiting for 15 minutes for the driver that you did not register the request properly and you have no drivers available so you "kindly" recommended me to "just" take a taxi. Why did I not do this in the first place? What is the point for paying in advance a service that you just did not provide? And now there have been more than 10 days since a notify you about it and requested a refund. And you are telling me that I have to wait for 20 days to process a refund for a service that you cancelled? I'm so disappointed. Not that your service was great before, but this is really upsetting. I would have expected this issue to be solved in less then 5 days, not 20. I don't see the point in paying in advance for a service if in the end I am supposed to sent a bunch of complains just to get my money back because you did not provide the service I had paid for. And anyway, most of the drivers lack basic customer communication skill and some of the cars you sent are in a bad state, so considering the above, I see no point in using this anymore. I would have given you 0 stars or -5 starts if the system would allowed me.
Worst transfer company ever. Booked a transfer, got a phone call saying I hadn't paid, they send me a link in an email to pay for the booking. I do so. Then find out I have paid twice and they made two bookings. They send two drivers to wait for me at the airport. I complained and asked why they would send two for the same person and why did they make me pay again when the payment went through the first time. They then did the same thing again on the way home. No sign of a refund. Totally un-trustworthy company. I still have no answer as to why they told me I needed to pay when I already had and no sign or a refund. Avoid at all costs!!!
We had a horrendous experience with Sun transfers in Barcelona. The pick up was 45 minutes late, when the transport did arrive it was just a car for 5 people and luggage! I had booked a mini van. We then had to wait another 20 minutes for the new vehicle to arrive. No seat belts at all, no car seat provided for my grandson which had been pre paid. We felt very unsafe.Music was so loud we had to tell the driver to turn it down, it stunk of cigar smoke. We had transport booked the next morning. It was late, no car seat once again. I did as requested and filled in the complaints e-mail. I waited the suggested time of 20 days and had heard nothing. I managed to speak to somebody last week who said they had marked the complaint as urgent. Today, still chasing it up, you can’t get to speak to a human! It’s all push button this and that and none of it relates to what I need. You’re always directed to the Help centre or live chat. I spent £120 on the transfers and am disgusted with their service. WARNING! NEVER USE SUNTRANSFERS!
Totally useless company to deal with can't communicate at all.The driver at the Croatia airport was so rude we had 2 std bags help him to load fits fine still he complain bags were too big.same bags we r using around the world. Second pick up at the Athens air port driver did not turn up at 12.30am we called the local office told us to wait there near one of the Cafe shop.Waited more then hour so we called again and said some thing wrong with your booking so catch a taxi so we did reached the hotel at 2.45am. Now i am trying to get the refund and sent 2 e mail but still no luck .Cant talk to them over the phone nos what they say on the web there is no to answer your call and no body is on live chat as well
I booked a transfer 5 days ago for my upcoming trip to Warsaw. I have not received a confirmation email with my voucher. I have checked my spam folder too. I emailed Suntransfers twice for confirmation and no one has responded. Their live chat does not work either. I’m unsure whether the transfer will turn up in 2 days time.
Suntransfers in Portugal (Faro) was absolutely reliable. I was two hours late because there was a problem with my luggage. The customer service was easily available, very helpful and organized another (later) driver. They kept in touch with me until I was in the taxi. The drivers were on time, polite and helpful. Many thanks again!
Muy buen servicio , rápido , cómodo y sin complicaciones. Te esperan en la terminal con tu nombre y te acompañan al coche y te llevan a tu destino. Perfecto.
Bad service, nobody on call service, no reasons to used again
Un servicio fatal y mucha espera.
Excellent service and very courteous drivers
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 10,999 reviews