Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
As you have been informed I rightly complained on the fact that the driver that picked as from the airport didn't provide a child seat as it has been ordered and paid by me. Even if it was clearly stated on my voucher, he replied that it wasn't written in his and for sure that was a lie. So I had one option,either risking to put my 1 year old baby exposed to danger having an injury in case of a minor accident or staying stranded in ciampino airport, since I wouldn't find a child car seat transport at last minute.so unfortunately I chose to risk my baby's safety because of your company's irresponsible and unprofessional service. The reason I booked your company was because I had the impression that when someone orders a service provided by you , he will receive it. I was wrong. Don't expect a reimbursement of 7 euros will solve the issue. I intend to make sure my review let all families of the way you respond to safety issues and will ask my legal support if there is a way to respond to this unprofessional and unthoughtful experience.
The driver who collected us from the airport didn't know where he was going even though he had the correct paperwork. I had to call the apartment owner and get them to explain where to go. Then when we were due to be collected to return to the airport we had to call to see where our driver was as he hadn't turned up at the designated time. 25 minutes later he turned up and he was rude. Poor service, will not use again.
Driver was waiting for us at airport. On our return they were there half an hour before the scheduled time. Excellent service and good prices.
NO STARS....... Our Sun transfer did not show up! We waited 3 hours
Booked transfer, it was waiting on arrival but did not turn up for return, tried calling 24/7 number that was texted yo me but it was incorrect number, had to call and pay £25.00 taxi. On return emailed to complain just to be told they took no responsibility, after further email I was refunded 16.00 not an apology or the full amount out of pocket, very unhelpful company , I'd definitely not recommend this company
This is a dodgy firm . We made a reservation and paid 92 euro in las palmas for a taxi from the Harbor to the AirPort but they never showed up, after we made a phonecall they told us that they have no taxi available and that we have to look for another taxi
NO CAR ARRIVED AFTER WAITING for AN HOUR CONTACT NUMBERS UNOBTAINABLE UNABLE TO GET A REFUND WILL NEVER USE AGAIN
ci hanno semplicemente lasciato a piedi. prenotazione fatta e pagata con due settimane di anticipo. avviso mezz'ora prima della partenza per l'aeroporto dicendo che non effettuavano più il servizio e dovevamo arrangiarci da noi.
I bought their Gold Protection cancellation that allows someone to call until the time of pick up to either reschedule or get a full refund. I was on a cruise that could not dock in Athens and when I was in dock in Crete, I called them to tell them that our cruise was cancelled going into Athens. They said that since the ENTIRE cruise was not cancelled that I could not get my refund. Are your ****ing kidding me? Their Gold Protection terms clearly state that if your cruise arrival is cancelled, you can cancel and get a refund. That is a big LIE. I've used Suntransfers several times. When things go right, it's fine. But when things go wrong, you're screwed. Use a local service where customer satisfaction is important and they monitor things like cruise ships being cancelled going into a port or a flight being delayed or cancelled.
My flight was delayed from Berlin -Milan - Trieste Our flights were delayed It is the responsibility of the transfer company to check on arrival times We arrived in Trieste after midnight with no-one to assist You did not offer a refund as your comment was you should have notified us A bit hard when you are in flight???
Booked a private taxi between LPA and Las Palmas. Trip from airport in a rattletrap van rather than a taxi. Worse, when going to airport for trip back they didn't show up - but claimed they did and blamed us for not being at the address given. There was no possible way that we could have missed them, or they us if they had actually shown up. Never again.
DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE..... Absolutely awful company. We booked this summer for two transfers on our trip to Kuşadası turkey, There where six of us one with special needs so we thought we would book with what we thought was a professional and reliable transfer company. Our collection from the airport was late and not in the arrival hall like planned, we had to find him outside 30 minutes late and we could smell alcohol on his breath, then on our pick up from our hotel they completely forgot to collect us and requested we take a taxi, our taxi just got us to the airport with 5 minutes before the gate closed ( very stressful ) and SUNTRANSFURES only refunded half our cost that didn’t even cover the cost of our taxi ride. It also took them 5 weeks to refund and offer me a pathetic 10% discount on my next booking, DONT BOTHER I will use a professional company at half the price next time.
As always, turned to Suntransfers for our Holiday in Tenerife with two friends. Again, quite outstanding Service. On time, Quality of Car/Driver, friendliness, not least cost. Simply wouldn't use anyone else in Tenerife
Being at the airport on time, providing us with a great efficient service with a clean and tidy car, door to door service with a smile. All at a competitive price
Pickup was half an hour late driver said he was not given enough time to get to us between jobs. Pick up was late forcing us to take a taxi to airport. No apology from sun transfers or contribution to our costs despite calling to advise before taking taxi. Will never use again.
Booked Suntransfers for Alicante/El Campello and return. Probably the best transfer company we have used. Easy to find at Alicante airport. Looked out the door of our apartment ten minutes before they were due, and there was the return waiting. Good vehicles and very pleasant staff. Will definitely use again
Aus eigener Nachlässigkeit falsches Abholdatum gebucht...vor Ort stand dann natürlich kein Fahrer. Nach Telefonat mit der freundlichen Mitarbeiterin vom Kundenservice, organisierte diese in kürzester Zeit einen Ersatz. Das nenne ich Kundenservice! Danke!
I've been using suntransfer for a long time, but yesterday when I was going from Warsaw airport to city accommodation, Before going home, the driver told me to get off about 300 meters before the house. So I went uphill with a heavy bag. When going to the airport this Saturday, walking down to the drop off point with a bag is disappointing. Pick me up in front of my house My reservation number: suntr-kk2071.
We now ALWAYS use SunTransfers to book our airport transfers when travelling abroad, (about 10 trips with them so far) and I have to say, I have never had one single bad experience. I'd like to use this review to make a shout out to George who was our driver from Heraklion Airport to Gouves, then Hersonissos on 29th October 2019, and then back again at the end of our stay on 5th Novmeber 2019. Our holiday company failed miserably with our accommodation which was closed when we arrived, and George not only drove us to a new hotel, via a supermarket for baby milk, but made calls to local numbers on our behalf, and charged us no extra. He was friendly and polite throughout, and kept me calm when I was panicking about the baby's next feed and where we were all going to sleep. What an absolute superstar!
Worst transfer service I have ever used, no one turned up at Lanzarote airport to collect us, rang through and waited in a phone queue, was basically was told our flight was early and asked whether I was at the correct meeting point, which I was, was told they would investigate the matter, received a follow up call asking me to confirm yet again I was at the meeting point, eventually after 1 1/2 hours received a voicemail message that due to traffic conditions, no one could come to the airport, so i need to take a local Taxi and claim back the costs. Return journey was ok but was surprised to see a modified van collect us rather than the premium Taxi service that was ordered. On return managed to reclaim my costs but needless to say, Sun Transfers will not get any repeat business out of my family in the future.
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 10,999 reviews