Suntransfers.com Reviews

Difficult
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Suntransfers.com Reviews

About Suntransfers.com:

Founded in 2008, Suntransfers.com has swiftly grown to become Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We now provide an unrivalled choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.

Millions of customers will experience our great value service this year and their complete satisfaction remains our highest priority. Much of our success over the years has been down to having a great team who are dedicated to providing our customers with great value airport transfers combined with unbeatable customer service.

Tell us how Suntransfers.com made you happy
Great service, easy to book, arrived on time, friendly drivers, good value. Will definitely use them again.
Amazing service! Used Suntransfers for private transfer from Dublin Airport to accommodation in County Wicklow and the return. Very responsive to emails and changes. Clear meeting instructions. Drivers on time and very helpful. Would definitely recommend Suntransfers. Made my trip headache free.
Good competitive price, great service, would use again without question.
A very easy and comfortable way to get to your destination from the Airport. Driver was helpful, prompt and courteous. I will definitely use them again.
Just back from Milan and our group used Sun Transfers.com Impressed very much by this company regardless what country I visit... Their service is consistent, reliable and clean. Well done Sun Transfers do keep up the great service delivery!!
Fantasic service highly recommend, will definitely use again.
Fácil de reservar. Te mantienen muy informado de los traslados enviando mensajes de aviso. También me cambiaron la reserva sin problemas varias veces. Los chóferes muy amables. El Van amplió y cómodo La recomiendo
Excellent transfer method from Faro to Olas De Agua in July 19. Driver was waiting on arrival and had an immaculate car (Audi 6 estate) well air conditioned and smooth ride. Likewise on return driver was early and waited pationately until we were ready to depart. Both drivers were friendly and courteous
Our pleasant driver was waiting at the airport holding a printed sign with my name on it. On our last morning she was already at the hotel reception waiting too. Perfect timing for our return flight. Great service.
Arrived 10 May in the evening realised husbands passport missing. Rang Suntransfers, they checked with driver & it was on the floor in the taxi. They delivered it to our resort the next day. Brilliant service, would recommend & use again. Customer service brilliant. Thank you Suntransfers for a great service.
Service top et prix correct je recommande !!
Do not use these. Obviously don’t tell the truth, they say they track your flight, yet my transfer never turned up , and Why ....because it was in a different airport that the airline doesn’t fly into. So options given wait another 30 / 40 minutes for driver, or pay taxi out of pocket and submit receipt for refund of the greater amount. No option of a refund without submitting receipt for service not provided. Will take 20 days to check this out even though their customer service told me what to do. Worst customer service ever, never mind no service provided.
Good price reliable friendly drivers on time and clean fresh transport
Utilisé pour la 1ère fois et ravie de l avoir fait. Transfert Portimao/Faro Chauffeur arrivé 5 mn en avance. Voiture très propre.Bon conducteur et très sympathique. Je recommande.
Used lots of times. Reliable.
Prompt and courteous service in quality vehicle
Excellent service. Could not fault it. Most efficient pick up and drop off service I've experienced ever.
Great company, the service was superb
Easy to book. There on time. Helpful and reliable. Help with luggage. Drivers both friendly and polite.
I was going to India and did not want to take any chances at a really busy and chaotic airport as a woman alone. Although I paid more for sunseekers services then I would getting a taxi at the airport, it was worth every penny as it completely took the stress out of my travel and I knew that somebody was going to meet me on my arrival and the same on my departure. All the drivers were on time, polite and friendly and on departing India, my driver went to a lot of trouble to find a trolley for my luggage when he dropped me off. I was grateful for that and the help that I received
Suntransfers.com is rated 4.76 based on 10,999 reviews